Ascertaining

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'd love to ride a roller coaster," Mark said, still clasping Haechan's hand in the amusement park. They spent the day together before the graduation exam held tomorrow. They have struggled to study for the past few months. There was no harm in one entertainment to refresh the brain before the exam, right?

"Well... just ride it. What's so hard?"

"No without you- ow!" Mark grimaced as Haechan pinched his waist.

"My pregnancy is nine months now. Fatty like me can’t ride a roller coaster."

So true. Four months passed so fast like a story, and not many sweet things they did. Don’t blame school exams that required them to prioritize studying. Blame Haechan who must carry child at the wrong time.

They were determined to spend time together until satisfied when they have been accepted in college in the future. To replace all that. To replace their wasted time without being spent together.

"Yes... I therefore will wait until next month. I won’t ride it if you're not there beside me. You know that, if not with you, I’m gonna be very afraid."

"Hahaha what are you saying."

A crisp fragrance from their lips was heard afterwards. For Haechan, Mark was a good lover. He was reminded of Taeil. Because the teacher was also a good guy. Yes, good in some sense that unfortunately not all Haechan understood.

Since the kiss incident, Taeil did not run away. But the fact that he had to get on with his life and forget his feelings did not get him forget about Haechan. Especially since both Haechan and his parents had no desire to find a substitute teacher. So, until the entire exam -including the exam to college was over, Taeil was the one who would accompany him. The adult guy was indeed understanding and still wanted to face reality. More precisely to confront.

"Let's get some cotton candy then go out of here." With Haechan, Mark's level of enthusiasm could increase. Like now. He was so excited.

"Where are we going? Take a look. The sun is about to sink. "

"Therefore. I'll take you to the river bank to watch the sun set together. "

.

The lovers occupied the bench facing the river. The edges were only about five meters in front of them. The water surface was glistening, the moon reflection that had replaced the sunset since an hour ago.

Haechan leaned on Mark's wide shoulder which was very comfortable for him. Their hands never stop hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter