Murmur

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, when can I deliver this baby, doctor...?" Haechan has put in the right position in the delivery room. Alone. Just accompanied by Johnny as a doctor who would handle the baby's birth. Also, two instruments nurses that would help them. Winwin took care of the administration and immediately waited in the corridor while waiting for Haechan's mother to arrive.

Haechan was an inter. He had both male and female reproductive organs. He also had a rounded hip bones shape that made it possible to get the baby out. So, he could go through labor normally, through the inter hole. He has separated both legs widely, looking ready for 'show time'. One of the nurses watched and checked how far the baby was prepared for birth. The other nurse wiped the sweat on Haechan's face and neck, trying to make the boy as comfortable as possible.

Haechan felt his stomach so intense and his body was heated up until his cold sweat production increased. Mucus mixed with blood began to flow from the southern part of his body. He started to feel tired. It was like he wanted to run away from reality.

"You just have to wait about five more minutes." Johnny answered with all his calculations. He started putting mask and gloves on.

Haechan's face was flushed from the agony of Johnny's reply, "What?! Five minutes? What took you so long? Can’t I just take it out now? Nghhh...!!!" The pressure on the stomach got Haechan spontaneously push. He also tried to channel the pain by squeezing the delivery table firmly. It was useless. Everything was all in vain. And he still had to face reality.

"No, no, son. Don’t push right now. You must remain patient until there’s a perfect opening. You don’t want to experience peak disruption later, right? Breathe." Johnny did not want to be prosecuted for helping a kid give birth by force before the time came.

Haechan felt awkward. He was getting frustrated, "But I want to do it now! I can’t take it anymore! Argh!" He jerked his body roughly, causing the baby's head to be pushed all the way to the 'gate' that got him gasp.

"Doctor, the top of the baby's head is already seen." Said the nurse who was in charge of watching the baby's access.

Johnny shook his head. He knew perfectly well Haechan had done that.

What an impatient kid...

The doctor prepared to do the duty and checked the condition of the baby's way out, "The perineum is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter