Stagger

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you stop looking at me with such anxious, hyung?" Haechan found the moment to ask. He began to divide his focus. Between the streets that were quite deserted in front of the eyes and occasionally on Winwin who sat accompanying him on the front seat. Haechan was already quite uncomfortable with the situation he now faced. And the look Winwin gave added to his discomfort.

The Oriental guy had several reasons why he should go with this playmate. It was because he would not lend his parents' car to anyone else, and most of all he felt obliged to keep an eye on Haechan. He was afraid if in the middle of the way, then suddenly Haechan was uncontrollable. Come on, Haechan was currently driving in unusual circumstances.

"But I'm really worried about you." Winwin said half frustrated. In contrast to Haechan who made watching on the highway as the top priority, Winwin just turned toward the street occasionally.

"I told you to relax. I'm still fine. So, we must get there before I start having the contractions."

"Stop talking. Keep your driving focus. Or I'll kiss you now- ow!" Winwin grimaced as Haechan hit his arm roughly.

Haechan then rubbed his big belly. He threw a threatening gaze, "I hope my child won’t be as ert as you in the future. Huh... I don’t understand why more and more men wanna kiss me? Am I that attractive with this fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter