Joe Public

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing Saem?” Haechan again stopped the scribbles on the book just for the sake of attention to what his personal teacher was doing.

This was the third day he studied in his own house. By simply using a low table and pads for cushion inside his room as a medium for studying. He was not rich. Living in a small house in the suburbs that were quiet and away from the luxurious life in downtown.

He wanted to find work to finance his own homeschooling. Indeed, the cost of schooling in his house... was no joke. But his parents forbid him. His father and mother were still people who financed all the needs of the son. They would allow his son to work when he has graduated. For now they just wanted Haechan focusing on school and graduation exams that were just a month counting.

Mark had told about the serious problems hit him. All. To his parents.

Not an easy thing for him to do that. But he could not pretend that all of this never happened.

He kneeled at the feet of his parents. Apologizing with tears accompanied regret.

Obvious disappointment plastered on the faces of the two figures that have raised him over the years. The father even slapped him hard. Venting all one bad emotion called anger. It was the harshest touch Mark ever received from his father in his life.

“How could you do that Mark?!”

“I realize I’ve made such a great trouble, Dad. But please… forgive me…”

Mark’s parents thought they failed to educate the child. They did not dislike their son would soon have a child. It was just they thought this was too soon. Mark even still studied in high school. How could? How would the boy support his little family?

What Mark’s parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter