Join the Club

Ball is in Your Court
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan would start his school lessons on the other day in evening. This morning Taeil had a dissertation business with his supervising professors so the student should have followed the schedule Taeil had.

So the boy walked out the house alone in the middle of the day that even the air just burned. He would find his skin darker after this. And he did not care.

Staying in the suburbs got him did not have to break through the lively metropolitan downtown to get what he wanted.

He continued to make his way to a small shop that was the home of his close friend at school. Stepping through the wooden door of the house, he greeted. Which was greeted by the sweet smile of the eyes and thin lips of a surging long-haired girl.

“Haechan! Welcome. Where have you been?” All the inhabitants of the school also already knew the reason for Haechan to resign from the school.

The boy smiled back with a similar smile. The girl moved. And immediately embraced the boy in front of him, “I miss you so much.” that Haechan breathless. But the tightness was a little disappeared as longing to be treated. Usually they always went anywhere together. Together with Lee Chan and Kang Mina as a triad. To the library, cafeteria, schoolyard, sitting close to each other in class, even going on holiday together. Now the three kids were forced to adapt to the loss of this bright and lively figure of the boy by their side.

Haechan could not resist the immediate reply of his embrace because of it, “I missed you too Park Siyeon.” A second then the touch slipped, “How are you at school- ouch!” He was interrupted by the hard pinching in the cheek.

“Very bad without you! Do you know? It feels like our breath is half gone.”

Haechan rubbed a cheeky red cheek, “What are you saying. Later you’ll get used to it. Anyway we can get together at the weekend.”

Siyeon chuckled, “That’s right. Oh right. What do you wanna buy?”

Haechan picked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter