Teacher's Pet

SaTzu One-Shots

“Okay, class is dismissed!” Sana shouted to the class. The class cheered as they piled out of the classroom. She is a Japanese teacher; she became a teacher at a very young age. Her students adored her since she can relate to their problems. One student, however, adores her a little more.

Sana bid her students farewell as they left her classroom. One student stayed, however.

“Miss Minatozaki! I-I brought this for you!” Tzuyu stammered as she handed Sana a bright red apple.

“Thank you, Tzuyu!” Sana took the apple happily, “And what did I tell you? You can call me Sana when no one else is here.”

“I-I know, but I feel like that’s unprofessional of me,” Tzuyu stuttered again.

“It’s fine, anything for my best student,” Sana winked. She sat on her desk and crossed her legs. Tzuyu gulped as she got a nice view of her legs.

“So, you’ll be graduating soon, what do you plan on doing after high school?” Sana asked politely.

“I’ll be attending a university,” Tzuyu replied. She felt nervous. Being alone with Sana always made her feel nervous.

“Well-”

“Sana! We have a meeting in the teacher’s lounge,” A fellow teacher shouted from Sana’s doorway.

“Okay, Jihyo, I’ll be there!” Sana replied. She smiled at Tzuyu, “I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Y-Yeah,” Tzuyu nodded as she grabbed her backpack and quickly left the classroom. She tripped a bit on her way out.

Smooth.

Sana smiled at Tzuyu’s retreating back. She thought Tzuyu was very cute.

______________________________________________________________________

 

“You wanna go to the comic book shop with me?” Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu as they walked out of school.

“No thanks, there’s something I want to do,” Tzuyu politely refused Chaeyoung’s offer.

“Like what? Is it something for a certain teacher that you have a huge crush on?” Chaeyoung teased.

“S-Shut up! If I recall, you have a crush on your ballet instructor!” Tzuyu teased back. Chaeyoung turned red and shut .

“I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Chaeyoung waved goodbye as she walked away from Tzuyu.

“Yeah, see ya,” Tzuyu waved back. Tzuyu started walking to the weird side of town.

I’ll be graduating soon, that means it will be okay for me to date Sana…. I want to make Sana fall in love with me. There must be something I can buy here to achieve that.

Tzuyu walked past various odd stores until someone in an alleyway called for her.

“Hey, you there! Come!” a mysterious voice called for her.

Tzuyu looked at the hooded figure and walked slowly towards her.

“Y-Yes?”

“You seem troubled, I believe I may have what you need to resolve that!” the odd woman said.

“I-I don’t think you have what I need.”

“You want someone to like you, yes?” the hooded woman asked. Tzuyu’s eyes widened.

“How did you know?”

“I know many things, child. Would you like my assistance?”

“Y-Yes, please.” Tzuyu couldn’t let this opportunity go.

The hooded woman reached into her cloak and pulled out a vial. There was a purple concoction inside of it.

What the heck is that?

“Drink this, and your beloved will definitely notice you more and become closer to you.” the woman said as she held out her vial.

“R-Really?” Tzuyu stared at the vial in awe.

“Yes, I swear on my still-living mother’s grave,” the woman promised.

“Okay… How much is it?” Tzuyu asked hesitantly.

“For you? Free.” the woman handed Tzuyu the vial.

“Why?” Tzuyu looked at her shocked.

“You’re a special girl… You deserve this,” the woman allowed Tzuyu to take the vial.

“I-I don’t know what to say… Thank you,” Tzuyu said as she cradled the vial in her hands.

“No need to thank me. You should drink the vial quickly, you want to make your beloved yours, do you not?”

Tzuyu nodded and popped opened the vial. She drank a bit of the purple liquid. She felt something bubble from within her.

“I-I feel strange,” Tzuyu said as she held her stomach.

“That’s normal, don’t worry. Good luck with your loved one,” the woman bowed.

“Wait, where are you-” Tzuyu looked up. The woman was gone.

That was weird.

Tzuyu felt something strange happen. Her body was tingling. Tzuyu shut her eyes at the weird feeling. After a few minutes, Tzuyu opened her eyes. Her eyes widened.

Why is everything so much bigger?

Tzuyu felt small, very small. She realized that she was standing on four limbs.

What happened to me?

Tzuyu saw a nearby puddle. She ran towards it and looked into it.

She turned into a puppy.

Oh my god.

Tzuyu panicked and ran around, “Someone help me!”

A bark escaped . Tzuyu stopped.

Oh my god…

Tzuyu was about to cry when a figure appeared in front of her.

“Oh, you cute little thing, why are you alone?” She heard a sweet voice.

Sana?

Tzuyu looked up and saw Sana looking at her adoringly.

“You don’t have a collar… Are you a stray?” Sana leaned down and picked the puppy up. She cuddled the puppy to her face and pecked Tzuyu’s on her little black nose, “You’re adorable, who would ever throw you out?”

Tzuyu internally blushed at the affection that Sana was showing.

Sana noticed a backpack on the floor, “That looks like Tzuyu’s backpack. Is Tzuyu your owner?”

Tzuyu immediately shook her head. She didn’t want Sana to go to her house and return her like this. Her parents would be super confused.

“No? You understand me? You’re a very smart puppy,” Sana praised. “I wonder why her backpack is here… I should return it to her, I can probably figure out where she lives if I look through my students’ profiles,” Sana said as she picked up the backpack.

Tzuyu barked in protest and shook her head again.

“No? You don’t think it’s a good idea?” Sana looked at the puppy. Tzuyu shook her head again.

“It’s almost the end of the school year, Tzuyu probably doesn’t have any homework to do. Even if she did, I’m sure she finished it all already,” Sana said as she carried Tzuyu’s backpack and the puppy out from the alley way.

Tzuyu nodded in agreement and barked happily.

“You’re so cute!” Sana kissed the puppy on the head. Tzuyu beamed in happiness.

I can’t believe I’m actually enjoying being a puppy…

“I’m going to take you to my house! I’ll return Tzuyu’s backpack tomorrow!” Sana shouted as she carried the puppy to her car. She placed the puppy on her lap as she drove to her house.

I-I’m going to Sana’s house?

Sana arrived at her house quickly. She took her bag and Tzuyu’s backpack. After she secured them on her arms, she picked up Tzuyu.

“Let’s go~” Sana chirped as she carried Tzuyu inside her house. She gently placed Tzuyu on the floor as she placed the bags in her hallway.

“Come here, you must be starving!” Sana walked to her kitchen. Tzuyu trotted behind her.

Sana took out some leftover chicken from the previous night. She put the cold chicken into the microwave and set the timer for a few minutes.

“You want some delicious chicken?” Sana purred at the puppy. She kneeled down and spread out her arms.

I’m in heaven.

Tzuyu ran with all her might. Well, as much as her four little legs can take her. Tzuyu jumped before she reached Sana. Sana quickly grabbed her and held her up in the air.

“You’re so cute~” Sana spazzed before kissing the puppy on the nose again, “Do you have an owner? I’ll be really sad if you do… I almost don’t want to return you…”

“You can keep me!” Tzuyu shouted happily. All the two heard was cute barking.

“You want to stay with me too? You’re so adorable!” Sana held the puppy against her chest.

Tzuyu felt herself blush as her little face was smushed between Sana’s… ahem.

I-I can’t.

The microwave dinged, signifying that the chicken finished heating up. Sana gently placed Tzuyu back on the floor before taking the chicken out of the microwave. She sliced the chicken into little pieces before placing them into a small bowl. She placed the bowl on the floor.

“Eat up!”

Tzuyu stared at the bowl.

I’m a dignified woman. I won’t eat from the floor. I won’t eat with only my face. I won’t-

Tzuyu smelled the delightful scent that emitted from the chicken.

Oh well, I’m a dog. I’m excused from having manners.

Tzuyu dug into the bowl. She finished up the chicken very quickly.

“Wow, you must have been hungry!” Sana giggled before picking up the bowl. She placed it into her sink before leaning down and picking up the cute puppy again.

“Let’s go watch something,” Sana brought Tzuyu into her living room. She the television and placed Tzuyu on her carpet. Sana sat down on the carpet as well. Sana smiled down at Tzuyu before pushing her bit, causing her to roll over onto her back.

What is she-

Sana started to rub Tzuyu’s belly.

Oh my god.

Tzuyu stuck her tongue out as Sana continued rubbed her belly. She never felt so good before. Her leg started kicking in an uncontrollable manner.

What the hell am I doing?

“You like that?” Sana giggled down at the puppy. Tzuyu was closing her eyes in contentment. She let out a small woof.

Sana looked down Tzuyu’s exposed underside, “Oh, you’re a girl.”

Tzuyu blushed before rolling over, covering her exposed… ahem.

Sana laid down next to the puppy. She held the puppy close to her face. Sana suddenly pulled back and winced. Tzuyu panicked.

W-What did I do?

“I think you need a bath… I don’t have dog shampoo, but I think wetting you and drying you will be good enough,” Sana said as she stood up, taking Tzuyu with her.

Tzuyu paled at what Sana just said.

B-Bath?

Sana carried Tzuyu up the stairs and into her bathroom. She placed Tzuyu into the bathtub. Tzuyu started shaking in fear.

“Aw, don’t be scared! I’ll be gentle!” Sana tried to assure Tzuyu. Tzuyu still shook.

Sana the water for the shower head that was in her hand. She made sure it was warm before gently spraying Tzuyu with the water.

I don’t like this.

Tzuyu whined as Sana massaged through her fur and continued to wet her body.

I don’t like this one bit.

“Don’t cry, I’m almost done!” Sana spray Tzuyu’s body all over, making sure to be careful about Tzuyu’s head region. She stopped the water and placed the shower head back onto its place above the bathtub.

Tzuyu didn’t know why, but she had this sudden need to shake her body. So she did.

“Oh my god!” Sana closed her eyes and tried to block the water that was flying off of Tzuyu’s fur, but she didn’t do a very good job.

“I guess I’ll have to wash myself too… I’ll do it later,” Sana smiled down at the still wet puppy.

Sana grabbed a towel and wrapped the puppy into it. She placed Tzuyu down and dried her a bit with the towel. After she dried her the best she could, she placed Tzuyu on the towel and grabbed her hair dryer. She plugged it into the wall and turned it on. She let the warm air dry Tzuyu’s body. While doing this, she combed her fingers through Tzuyu’s fur coat.

This feels VERY nice.

Sana finished drying Tzuyu. She used a comb that she didn’t use anymore to comb Tzuyu’s soft fur. She picked Tzuyu up and brought her to her bedroom.

“You deserve a reward for being such a good girl!” Sana praised. She picked up a random ball she found on the floor of her bedroom. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow, or tried to.

I’m not chasing that ball. No way. I’m a grown- woman. I don’t play with toys.

Sana tried to tease Tzuyu by wiggling the ball in the air. Tzuyu did not look amused.

“Catch!” Sana suddenly through the ball across the room.

Tzuyu’s ears lifted up and she automatically ran towards the ball. She growled a bit as she bit the ball and ran back towards Sana.

“Good girl!” Sana petted Tzuyu’s head and took the ball from . As Tzuyu released the ball, she froze.

What did I just do?

Sana continued to pet Tzuyu and praise her for her obedience. She threw the ball again and Tzuyu ran after it.

“Okay, you play with that, I’m going to shower,” Sana said as she walked into her bathroom.

Tzuyu shrugged and bit her ball. She didn’t realized that quite some time has passed until Sana exited the bathroom.

“I’m done!” Tzuyu’s ears perked up and she looked at Sana.

Her jaw dropped.

Sana was .

Oh. My. God.

“Did you have fun?” Sana smiled while picking Tzuyu up again. She snuggled Tzuyu into her bare body.

I’m going to die. I’m definitely going to die.

Sana placed Tzuyu back on the floor before turning around and rummaging through her closet. Tzuyu has a nice view of Sana’s backside.

Stop staring. It’s normal for her to walk around in her own house. Stop it… I said stop!

Tzuyu shook her head and turned around. She focused her attention on her ball… Well, she tried to. She took a few peeks at Sana while she was putting on her clothes.

I’m officially a ert.

Sana laid on her bed. She patted the spot next to her, “Come here!”

Girl, you think I can climb Mount Everest?

Tzuyu whined. Sana giggled, “Oh, right.”

Sana picked Tzuyu up and placed her on her soft comforter. Sana rubbed Tzuyu’s belly softly.

“You’re really cute…” Sana sighed as she kissed Tzuyu on her head.

So are you.

Tzuyu felt the sudden urge to kiss Sana. So she did. Well, she her. Tzuyu’s little tongue poked out of and she lightly Sana’s cheek.

Sana giggled; she picked Tzuyu up and held the puppy over her face.

“Who’s a good girl?” Sana was making all sorts of cute faces for the puppy.

I don’t know. Tell me. I have to know!

“You are~” Sana nuzzled her nose against Tzuyu’s wet nose.

Oh.

Tzuyu was about to Sana’s face again when she felt something… in her bladder region. Tzuyu quickly jumped off of Sana’s bed and ran down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Sana ran after the puppy.

Tzuyu pawed at the front door. Her legs were twitching as she whined loudly.

“Oh! You have to pee?” Sana opened her front door quickly. Tzuyu ran behind a tree and did her business.

I can’t believe I’m peeing in public.

Tzuyu sighed in relief as she finished. She was about to go back into Sana’s house when she felt a similar odd feeling surrounding her body. Her body was tingling.

Oh no.

Tzuyu ran away from Sana’s house. About a block from Sana’s house, her body returned to normal. She was wearing the same clothes she was wearing before she transformed.

I can’t believe all that just happened to me.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile, at Sana’s house, Sana was pouting as she watched the puppy run away.

“I guess we weren’t meant to be… Maybe you really had an owner…” Sana shook her head before going back into her house.

She picked up Tzuyu’s backpack from the floor. To make sure that it was indeed Tzuyu’s, she opened the backpack and pulled out a notebook from it. She opened it to a random page and saw what she recognized as Tzuyu’s writing.

“Yup, this is definitely Tzuyu’s,” Sana shooked her head in amusement. She noticed some doodles at the corner of the page.

Sana ♥

Sana smirked.

______________________________________________________________________

Tzuyu arrived home, she told her parents she stayed after school and they believed her.

The next morning, Tzuyu went to Sana’s classroom. She knew her backpack was still with her.

“Oh, Tzuyu! I found your backpack yesterday!” Sana picked up the backpack that she had set on her desk earlier and handed it to Tzuyu.

“Thanks, I must have… dropped it… or something,” Tzuyu said sheepishly.

Sana suddenly pulled Tzuyu in by her collar and smirked, “I saw what was in your notebook.”

Tzuyu gulped.

.

“After you graduate, I may or may not give you a graduation gift,” Sana winked before letting go of Tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded slowly before leaving the classroom. She almost tripped on her way out. Sana giggled before returning to her paperwork. Tzuyu opened the backpack and saw the purple vial.

Maybe I should drink it again… I had a good time with Sana yesterday...

A ball flew past Tzuyu. Tzuyu shivered as she eyed the flying ball.

She was triggered.

Tzuyu closed her backpack before walking away.

Nah, never again.