Love is in the Air

SaTzu One-Shots

Tzuyu couldn’t be late to her flight to Jeju. She had a wedding ceremony to get to. Her friend made her one of the bridesmaids. She quickly grabbed her luggage; she made sure her bridesmaid dress and other essentials were in the suitcase. One of her friends that was also coming to the wedding was picking her up. She heard a car honk outside her house.

“I’m coming!” Tzuyu quickly put on her coat before running outside. She quickly locked her door and ran to the car waiting in her driveway.

“What took you so long?!” Her friend yelled as she rolled down the passenger side window.

“I’m sorry, Dahyun. I couldn’t find my bridesmaid dress for a while!” Tzuyu quickly entered the vehicle and buckled her seatbelt.

“God, Chaeyoung would have killed you if you lost it,” Dahyun said as she starting driving to the airport.

“I know!” Tzuyu sighed, “So, you’re the maid of honor, or, best man I guess. Did you prepare your speech nicely?”

“Of course!”

“You didn’t start writing it until last night did you?”

“Of course!”

“I bet you didn’t actually write it. You probably just said it all in your head and you hope that you’ll be able memorize it all.”

“Of course!”

“You didn’t prepare for it at all, right? You’re just going to wing it at Chaeyoung and Mina’s Wedding.”

“Of course! You know me so well, Tzuyu!” Dahyun laughed as she smacked Tzuyu’s back roughly. Tzuyu choked on her saliva a bit.

“Don’t do that.”

“Meh.”

They drove for about an hour before they reached the airport. Dahyun parked in an area that the airport secured for those that planned to leave their car at the airport while they travel. Tzuyu and Dahyun quickly take their suitcases and run into the airport. They had less than 25 minutes to catch their flight. They knew that they were going to be stalled with their troubles of trying to find their correct gate and going through airport security.

They were right, they barely made it on their plane in time. Tzuyu looked for her seat and found that is was a the seat that was close to the aisle. Dahyun had the seat near the window. Some random person was going to be seated between them.

Good enough. At least I can avoid having Dahyun drool on me this time.

Dahyun and Tzuyu both placed their luggage into the compartment about their seats, before taking their seats. They closed their eyes and rested. They enjoyed this moment of peace and quiet after their hectic experience in the airport just now.

“Excuse me, is that seat next to you T-9?” Tzuyu heard a voice. She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful woman.

“Y-Yeah,” Tzuyu answered. The woman smiled and scooted her way between Dahyun and Tzuyu.

“Looks like we’re seatmates!” The woman said cutely, “I’m Minatozaki Sana, by the way.”

“I’m Chou Tzuyu, my sleeping friend over there is Kim Dahyun,” Tzuyu replied as she pointed at her currently drooling friend.

“Nice to meet you.” Sana smiled brightly.

She’s so cute.

“N-Nice to meet you too.” Tzuyu smiled back awkwardly.

Attention passengers, we will prepare for flight. Please buckle your seatbelts.

Sana jumped at the sound. Tzuyu chuckled and leaned over Sana and buckled Dahyun’s seatbelt for her. After she made sure Dahyun was properly buckled, she buckled her own seatbelt. She looked at Sana and saw her struggling with her seatbelt.

“Need some help?” Tzuyu smiled softly.

“I think so.” Sana pouted as she continued to struggle with her seatbelt. Tzuyu chuckled and held both of Sana’s hands and helped her buckle her seatbelt.

“That’s how you do it.” Tzuyu let go of Sana’s hands and rested them on her lap.

“Thanks, I haven’t flown in an airplane in a while,” Sana said with a slight blush.

“Ah, I see.” Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu felt the plane speeding down the runway. Sana let out a little squeal and shoved her face into Tzuyu’s chest. Tzuyu heard her try to say something, but the sound was muffled.

“What?” Tzuyu looked down at Sana.

“I’m scared,” Sana whimpered. Tzuyu giggled and wrapped her arm around Sana; she patted her back softly.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of,” Tzuyu comforted Sana gently, “I’ll protect you if anything goes wrong.

“R-Really?” Sana looked up and Tzuyu looked into the most bubbly eyes she has ever seen.

God dammit she’s really cute.

“Yeah, really.” Tzuyu smiled down at Sana. Sana smiled back and pulled away when the airplane started flying into the blue sky.

Dahyun let out a loud snore. Tzuyu and Sana both looked at her. Tzuyu rolled her eyes while Sana giggled.

“Are you going to Jeju for vacation?” Tzuyu asked Sana.

“I guess. After I do what I need to do, I’ll spend a few days there as vacation,” Sana replied happily.

“I heard that they have great black pig meat,” Tzuyu suggested.

“I heard that too! I’m so going to eat it!” Sana bounced in her seat excitedly. Tzuyu smiled at her adorableness.

“Hello, would you three like something to drink?” the flight attendant asked them as she pushed her little cart of drinks down the aisle.

“Water would be fine,” Tzuyu replied.

“I’ll have green tea!” Sana chirped.

Tzuyu looked at the still sleeping Dahyun, “Ignore her, she doesn’t need anything. She’s going to sleep like a hibernating bear this whole flight.”

The flight attendant nodded and poured them their drinks. Sana giggled at Tzuyu’s comment about Dahyun. The two received their drinks. They drank some of it and placed the rest on the little cup holder in front of them.

Sana drank some of her green tea and sighed happily.

“You must really like green tea.” Tzuyu smiled.

“I love it! I know everything about green tea!” Sana said confidently.

“What do you know about green tea?” Tzuyu asked.

“Well, green tea is… green,” Sana answered. Tzuyu stared at Sana. Sana stared back.

At least she’s cute.

Tzuyu began to read a random magazine while Sana looked through her tablet.

Tzuyu snuck a gaze at Sana. She was pouting. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow before peeking at Sana’s tablet. She was looking at various dresses.

“Why the long face?” Tzuyu decided to ask. Sana sighed and show Tzuyu her tablet.

“I have to wear this dress, but I wanted to wear a different one.” Sana pouted again.

“It looks nice, is it for an event?” Tzuyu admired the picture of the beautiful dress.

“A very important event,” Sana sighed as she closed her tablet, “Oh well, the event isn’t really for me anyways, so I can’t complain.”

“If I could, I would host an event for you and let you come in the dress that you wanted to wear,” Tzuyu chuckled as she pointed at Sana’s closed tablet. Sana giggled.

“Thanks, that’s nice of you.” Sana blushed a bit at Tzuyu’s thoughtfulness. Tzuyu blushed as well; she never said things like this before.

Sana suddenly crossed her legs, but as she did so, she knocked over her cup that was still containing green tea. The cup fell from her cup holder and onto Tzuyu’s lap.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” Sana panicked. She immediately grabbed the now empty cup and placed it back on her cup holder. A flight attendant heard the commotion and walked over to them.

“Ma’am, you may go wash up in the restroom, we’ll clean your seat.”

“Okay.” Tzuyu stood up. She walked to the small restroom in the airplane and entered it. She wet some paper towels and dabbed at her wet pants.

Suddenly, the restroom door opened and Sana entered through it.

“S-Sana! What are you-”

“I’m here to help you!” Sana closed the door behind her, “It was all my fault why you got attacked by that cup of green tea!”

“It’s fine, I can clean myself.” Tzuyu blushed at their close proximity. The restroom was very small. Sana was practically pressing up against her.

“Nonsense!” Sana grabbed some paper towels and wet it slightly. She began dabbing Tzuyu’s wet spot on her pants. Tzuyu blushed at Sana’s touch.

“Sana-”

“Shh, let me do this.” Sana continued to wipe Tzuyu’s pants. Eventually, the wet spot was barely noticeable.

“There we go!” Sana clapped her hands and threw away the wet paper towel.

“T-thanks.” Tzuyu was super red by now.

“Don’t mention it.” Sana winked.

Tzuyu was about to open the restroom door, but Sana slammed her hand on top of Tzuyu’s, effectively stopping her from doing so.

“Sana?” Tzuyu looked at her confused.

Sana smirked and leaned closer into Tzuyu. Their bodies were not pressed very hard against one another’s.

“Have you ever heard of the Mile High Club?”

Oh. My. God.

“U-Uh…”

“Well, I don’t think we have enough time to fully join the club, but we can become semi-members of the club. What do you think?” Sana teased as she rested her hands on Tzuyu’s shoulders and she brought her face close to Tzuyu’s ear. She gave it a little nip.

Holy .

Tzuyu couldn’t say anything. She completely froze.

“Tzuyu? You wanna become a not-so-official member of the Mile High Club with me?” Sana whispered seductively into Tzuyu’s ear.

“I-I-” Tzuyu stammered and stopped.

“I won’t do anything until you tell me to,” Sana whispered again. She raised a finger and slowly dragged it down Tzuyu’s chest to her toned abs.

Tzuyu thought about it.

I’m in a restroom on an airplane with possibly the iest woman I’ll ever meet in my entire life. She wants to do… dirty things with me. I’ll never have a chance like this again in my life.

Tzuyu nodded at her own reasoning.

“O-Okay,” Tzuyu said quietly. Sana chuckled.

“Okay, what?” Sana teased, “What do you want me to do?”

“K-Kiss me,” Tzuyu pleaded. Sana giggled.

“I thought you would never ask.”

Sana slammed her lips onto Tzuyu’s. Tzuyu let out a groan at the roughness. Sana rested her hands at Tzuyu’s waist. She trailed her fingers up Tzuyu’s shirt and massaged her toned abs.

“You’re so y,” Sana moaned into Tzuyu’s soft lips as she felt every nook and cranny of Tzuyu’s abdomen.

“I-I try.” Tzuyu didn’t know where to put her hands. She was new at this.

Sana senses Tzuyu’s nervousness. She slid her hands out from under Tzuyu’s shirt and grabbed her hands. She placed Tzuyu’s hands on her own behind.

“Touch me,” Sana pleaded as Tzuyu rested her palms on Sana’s bottom.

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

Tzuyu squeezed. Sana let out a quiet moan. Tzuyu became a bit more confident in what she was doing. She pushed Sana a bit, she was now pinning her against the restroom wall. She leaned down and kissed Sana’s perfect jaw. She trailed down to her neck and gave a little le.

Sana tried hard to stifle a moan. She tried.

Tzuyu continued her way down and stopped right in front of Sana’s s. She was about to touch them when someone knocked on the restroom door.

“I-Is there someone in there?! I need to go pee!” They heard a child scream.

Tzuyu chuckled and pulled back. Sana almost whined.

“W-We should go,” Tzuyu panted against Sana’s lips.

“Yeah…” Sana was breathing hard too.

Tzuyu was about to open the restroom door, but Sana pulled Tzuyu in for one last passionate kiss.

“I don’t know when I’ll ever be able to do that again,” Sana muttered into the kiss.

Tzuyu nodded silently as she kissed Sana back.

“Hello?!” The kid was pounding on the door now.

“Okay!” Tzuyu shouted back. She opened the door and the two exited the restroom.

“Why were two of you in there?” The kid raised an eyebrow. Tzuyu ignored him and walked down the aisle to where her seat was. Sana turned around a brought a finger to her lips. She winked at the kid. The kid’s eyes widen in realization and his cheeks turned bright red.

“I-I gotta pee!” He ran into the restroom.

Tzuyu waited near her seat. She wanted to let Sana sit down first before she did. She didn’t want Sana to have to scoot past her in order to go back to her seat. Sana noticed this and gave Tzuyu a peck on her cheek.

I can’t.

Tzuyu sat back down after Sana did. Tzuyu looked at Dahyun to see if she saw the kiss she received on her cheek. She didn’t. She was still sleeping.

Attention, we will be arriving in Jeju very soon. Please put on your seatbelts as we prepare for landing.

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun and was relieved to see that her seatbelt was still intact. Tzuyu buckled her own seatbelt. She heard Sana let out a whine in annoyance. She looked at Sana and smirked when she saw her struggling with her seatbelt again.

“I got it,” Tzuyu chuckled as she buckled Sana’s seatbelt for her.

“Thanks,” Sana beamed at Tzuyu. Tzuyu almost died at the cuteness.

The plane landed onto the airport’s runway. They plane eventually stopped and the passengers were allowed to leave.

“I think one of my friends is waiting for me, I need to leave quickly. I need to retrieve my luggage from the baggage carousel,” Sana said sadly, “You don’t need to go there, do you?”

“I-I don’t, my suitcase is up there,” Tzuyu pointed at the little compartment about their seats.

“I thought so. Well, I guess this is goodbye,” Sana looked down.

“I-I guess so,” Tzuyu stood up and allowed Sana to get out of her seat and into the aisle.

“I-I hope to see you again… soon,” Sana whispered as she looked deeply into Tzuyu’s eyes. She almost wanted to cry. In the short time she knew Tzuyu, she already became very attached.

“I hope I’ll see you again too…” Tzuyu replied with a sad sigh. Tzuyu looked around to see if anyone was looking. After she confirmed that no one was looking, she pulled Sana in for a short kiss. When she pulled back, Sana looked at her while a beautiful smile. Sana blew her a kiss before walking away. She waved goodbye as Sana disappeared out of the airplane. Tzuyu grabbed her suitcase from the compartment above her. She looked at Dahyun and saw her stretching.

“That was a nice nap!” Dahyun yawned before unbuckling her seatbelt. She looked around her.

“Did no one ever sit between us?” She asked confused. Tzuyu shook her head.

She’s a .

Dahyun grabbed her own suitcase from the compartment and they exited the airplane. They both soon left the airport and flagged a taxi down. Tzuyu texted Chaeyoung that they arrived and were going to their hotel. They were about to depart to their hotel when Chaeyoung called Tzuyu.

“Change of plans, we’re having our rehearsal dinner today. Come to the wedding site, I’ll text you the address,” Chaeyoung said quickly before hanging up on her.

This freaking little beast.

Tzuyu received her text and showed it to the taxi driver. He nodded before driving to their destination. They made it quickly to where the wedding was going to take place.

They entered the building and saw Chaeyoung standing next to Mina.

“Hey guys!” Dahyun shouted and waved. Chaeyoung kissed Mina on her cheek before bouncing over to Dahyun and Tzuyu.

“You guys made it here fast!” Chaeyoung shouted with glee.

“Of course we did! We wouldn’t miss this for the world!” Dahyun bounced with her. Tzuyu just smiled at Chaeyoung.

I would probably miss this for a certain someone that I just met.

Tzuyu remembered something and mentally punched herself.

I didn’t even get her phone number… I should’ve asked for it… Dammit.

“Tzuyu? What’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked concerned.

“N-Nothing,” Tzuyu shook her head.  She looked around the room. She saw a very familiar back wearing a very familiar dress. That person was surrounded by other people wearing a similar dress.

“W-Who are they?” Tzuyu pointed at the group of girls wearing a dress that Tzuyu knew she saw before.

“Oh, they’re Mina’s bridesmaids,” Chaeyoung answered before wrapping her arms around Tzuyu and Dahyun’s shoulders, “Well, you guys need to get changed into your dresses, let’s go!”

Chaeyoung pushed the two into a nearby changing room. Tzuyu entered one of the little rooms and set her suitcase down. She sighed as she held herself.

Did I just see-

The door suddenly opened. She saw a smirking Sana.

“I saw you enter the building, you can’t believe how happy I was when I saw you,” Sana said as she rushed to where Tzuyu was standing. She pulled Tzuyu down for a kiss, which Tzuyu immediately responded to.

“I’m not going to let you go now,” Sana whispered into Tzuyu’s ear after she pulled away.

“I won’t let you go either, I couldn’t stop thinking about you after you left the airplane,” Tzuyu confessed. Sana giggled and softly kissed Tzuyu again.

I guess this wedding is going to contain more than one happy couple.