Do You Like It?

SaTzu One-Shots

Sana breathed heavily as Tzuyu circled around her.

“Can you let me go now?”

“No.” Tzuyu softly grazed her finger along Sana’s jaw.

Sana was currently tied to a chair in Tzuyu’s bedroom. Tzuyu had invited her for brunch. She certainly didn’t expect her to tackle her to the ground, tie her hands together, and force her onto a chair.

“But-”

“Shh…” Tzuyu smiled creepily as she continued to circle around Sana. Tzuyu dragged another chair towards Sana. She sat on it, facing Sana. Their faces were very close together.

“Do you like the ones with plastic handles or wooden handles?” Tzuyu asked politely.

“I don’t-”

Plastic or wooden?” Tzuyu pressed, looking into Sana’s eyes with determination.

“W-Wooden, I guess.”

“That’s a relief.”

Tzuyu nodded as she stood up and walked to her desk. She picked up her knife with a wooden handle. She slid her fingers against the cold metal. She shivered as she gently touched the tip. She loved this feeling. She relished in it.

Sana trembled a bit as Tzuyu walked back to Sana. She also shivered, but she thinks that the shivering is caused by the cold breeze blowing through the room. The weather has been cold lately. She didn’t understand why Tzuyu stopped the heater and the air conditioner. It’s freezing.

“I’m cold, Tzuyu,” Sana’s voice quaked as she said her statement.

“Oh.”

Tzuyu placed her knife onto her seat. She smiled down at it, it a bit before tending to Sana’s needs. Tzuyu walked to her small nightstand and dragged it towards Sana. Sana winced a bit at the harsh sound of the table scraping against the floor. The floor was carpeted, but it still left an undesirable sound. Tzuyu pushed the nightstand close to Sana before walking to her desk. She picked up her lamp and walked back to Sana. Tzuyu placed the lamp on the nightstand and moved to another side of the room to plug the lamp’s cord into an outlet.

Tzuyu slowly walked back to her own seat, right in front of Sana. Tzuyu picked up her knife again, setting it on her nightstand as she sat down on her chair. Tzuyu angled the lamp towards Sana’s face and turned it on. Sana blinked a bit at the sudden bright light.

“Better?”

“Not really.”

Better?” Tzuyu asked again.

“Yes.”

Sana blinked rapidly at the blinding light.

“M-My lap is cold now.” Sana shook her thighs a bit in emphasis.

“Okay.” Tzuyu angled the lamp towards Sana’s lap.

“Better?”

Yes.”

“Good.”

Tzuyu held her knife in her hands. She held it up in front of Sana’s face.

“Do you like it? I got it for you.” Tzuyu smiled with an unreadable glint in her eyes.

“For me?” Sana shook a bit.

“Yes.” Tzuyu nodded slightly, “When I saw it in the store, I immediately thought of you.”

“R-Really now?”

“Yes, I had to sharpen it a bit though.” Tzuyu shook her head in disappointment. “It was a bit dull when I bought it.”

“That’s… That was a bit disheartening for you, wasn’t it?” Sana asked quietly, not taking her eyes off of Tzuyu’s knife.

“It was.” Tzuyu nodded.

Tzuyu suddenly held the knife right under Sana’s chin. Sana jumped a bit at the action. A soulless smile entered Tzuyu’s face as she slowly grazed the knife along Sana’s jaw line. Sana’s body shivered again at the cold surface of the knife.

“Do you like it?” Tzuyu asked that same question again.

“I… I don’t know?”

You don’t know?” Tzuyu chuckled darkly as she shook her head, “How can you not know what you like or don’t like?”

“I don’t know… I just- I just don’t know,” Sana repeated herself.

“Hmm,” Tzuyu hummed quietly as she continued to drag the knife along Sana’s delicate jaw.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Sana decided to finally ask.

Tzuyu chuckled darkly. “You know exactly why I’m doing this to you.”

“No, I don’t. I really don’t.” Sana replied, trying to not let her voice waver again.

“It’s because I love you, you silly goose.” Tzuyu smiled as she gently knocked on Sana’s forehead.

“Y-You love me?” Sana shivered a bit.

“Yes. A lot.”

“I see-”

“Do you really?” Tzuyu suddenly glared at Sana. She lifted her knife.

“Yes!” Sana immediately responded, looking at the knife with concern.

“Okay.” Tzuyu dropped her arm again. She rested her knife on her own lap before smiling at Sana.

“Do you love me?” Tzuyu asked, keeping her blank gaze on Sana.

Sana didn’t say anything.

Do you love me?!” Tzuyu frowned and slammed her hand down on the nightstand next to them. Sana jumped at the sudden violent action.

“Y-Yes!” Sana knew better than to say anything else.

“Good, good.” Tzuyu smiled again.

“You wanna play a game?”

“Not really-”

“Let’s play a game.” Tzuyu demanded.

“Okay.”

Tzuyu picked up her knife and stood up. She placed the knife back on her desk before picking up a small tennis ball off the floor.

“Let’s play catch.”

“I can’t really play with my hands tied together….” Sana replied quietly.

“What was that?” Tzuyu stared at Sana, daring her to repeat herself.

“Nothing. Let’s play.”

Tzuyu walked back to her own chair she move it back a little, leaving a few feet of distance between her and Sana. Tzuyu slowly threw the ball. It landed on Sana’s lap.

“You were suppose to catch it,” Tzuyu said, glaring at Sana.

“My hands are-”

“Are what?” Tzuyu sneered.

“I…” Sana sighed heavily. She leaned down the best she could and picked up the tennis ball with her teeth. Tzuyu smiled before standing up and walking towards Sana again. She placed her palm below Sana’s mouth. Sana opened and dropped the tennis ball onto Tzuyu’s hand.

“Good girl,” Tzuyu praised. Tzuyu softly patted Sana’s head. Sana closed her eyes; she was ashamed of herself for letting Tzuyu command her like this.

“Did you like that?” Tzuyu asked. When Sana didn’t answer for three whole seconds, Tzuyu roughly grabbed Sana’s chin and forced her to look into her eyes.

“I asked you if you liked that. You know better than to stay silent. I hate silence,” Tzuyu scolded.

“I was just confused about your question. Were you asking if I liked playing catch or the pat on the head?” Sana quickly made the question up in her mind.

“Both.”

“Y-Yes, I liked both,” Sana answered.

“That’s nice to hear.” Tzuyu smiled creepily once more. Tzuyu threw the ball into the air and caught it. She chuckled to herself as she placed the tennis ball onto her desk.

Sana was tired of this. She had to get out.

“Tzuyu, I’m hungry.”

Tzuyu tilted her head slightly at the sudden statement, “What would you like to eat?”

“Anything.”

“I don’t have ‘anything’,” Tzuyu scolded. “State your desires properly.”

“A sandwich then,” Sana quickly replied.

“What kind of sandwich?”

“Ham and cheese.”

“Okay.” Tzuyu nodded before walking towards her locked door. “Be a good girl while I’m gone. I’ll make you the perfect sandwich.”

“Of course,” Sana responded, nodding furiously. Tzuyu smirked a bit before opening the door and closing it behind her.

Sana worked quick. She maneuvered her way to Tzuyu’s desk by pushing her feet against the floor. Sana looked at the contents on the desk and focused on the knife. She stood up and bit and turned around, letting her back face the desk. Sana carefully used her hands, which were tied behind her back and the chair, to try to feel for the knife. Sana’s hands moved all over the desk, she couldn’t find the knife.

When Sana turned her head to look for it, she realized that she accidentally pushed it onto the floor.

“,” Sana groaned. She heard footsteps. She immediately panicked.

Sana quickly kicked the knife underneath the desk and kicked her way back to her spot near the nightstand and the lamp. She accidentally pushed a bit too hard and caused the lamp to fall off the nightstand. The lamp shattered when it fell to the floor.

The door opened quickly. Tzuyu was holding a plate in her hands with a sandwich on it.

“What happened?” Tzuyu asked. Sana heard concern in her voice. It was oddly comforting.

“I-I moved a little bit to stretch and I accidentally nudged the nightstand,” Sana lied.

“Oh.” Tzuyu walked towards Sana and placed the plate on her nightstand. She suddenly grabbed Sana by the neck.

“Don’t lie to me,” Tzuyu growled.

“I-”

“Don’t lie!”

“I won’t! I’m sorry!” Sana whimpered, feeling her oxygen depleting. Tzuyu immediately let go of Sana and rubbed her hands on her shirt.

“I’m sorry, liars make me… angry,” Tzuyu apologized.

“It’s okay…” Sana replied, looking down at her feet.

“So, what were you doing while I was gone?” Tzuyu looked Sana in the eyes with a powerful glare.

Sana knew better than to lie. “I tried to go to your desk.”

“To do what?”

“...” Sana noticed Tzuyu looking at her desk. She knew Tzuyu could see the knife on the floor.

“I… I tried to grab your knife,” Sana admitted.

“Why?” Tzuyu asked quietly, walking towards her desk. She leaned down and picked up her knife. She grazed her fingers against the cold steel gently before placing it back on her desk.

She slammed her hand down on her desk when Sana was silent again.

“I asked you a question!”

“Because I like it!” Sana screamed. It was the first thing she could think of to say.

“You… like it?” Tzuyu asked slowly, almost in awe.

“Yes, I like your knife... a lot. You did say that you got it for me, after all…” Sana replied carefully.

“Yes, yes I did… You have no idea how happy I am to hear that you like my knife.” Tzuyu smiled before returning to her spot in front of Sana. Tzuyu dragged her chair close to Sana again and sat in front of her.

“Did you get to touch it? Would you like me to let you touch it? I’ll have to be the one holding it though... You know, for safety measures.”

“N-No, it’s okay, I already felt it a bit when I accidentally pushed it to the ground,” Sana immediately replied.

“Oh, okay.” Tzuyu stood up and carefully pushed Sana chair away from the lamp’s shards. Tzuyu moved her own chair in front of Sana’s.

“Please don’t do that again. What if you fell? Your beautiful face would’ve gotten scratched,” Tzuyu said as she moved her nightstand as well. Tzuyu took her seat in front of Sana.

Tzuyu grabbed the sandwich off the plate and rip off a small piece of it. She held the piece in front of Sana’s mouth. Sana didn’t open ; she just stared down at the sandwich. Tzuyu frowned at the response.

“Eat. You said you were hungry, did you not?” Tzuyu said, nudging the little piece of the sandwich in front of Sana’s lips.

“I-I am.” Sana opened and took the sandwich into . She left it in for a second. She didn’t know what Tzuyu put in there.

“Chew.” Tzuyu glared. “I worked hard to make it. It would be rude of you not to eat it.”

Sana nodded and chewed.

“Swallow.”

Sana swallowed.

“Do you like it?” Tzuyu asked the same question as before. The question was beginning to haunt Sana.

“Yes, it’s delicious,” Sana replied with a trembling smile.

“Good.”

Tzuyu continued to silently feed Sana. Because of the slowness of Sana’s eating, they finished after about fifteen minutes.

“Thank you for the meal,” Sana mumbled.

“You’re very welcome,” Tzuyu replied, wiping her hands on a tissue she got from her nightstand.

“I kind of want to play with the knife now. Do you?” Tzuyu asked Sana.

“I’m not really in the mood to play right now…”

“That’s funny, you answered as if I actually gave you a choice,” Tzuyu chuckled. She took the knife off of her desk again. She sat back down in front of Sana.

Tzuyu held the knife in front of Sana lips. She gently grazed the side of the knife along Sana’s soft lips. Sana shivered when she felt the cold metal.

“I-It’s cold.”

“I know.”

Tzuyu held the knife in front of Sana’s neck again. “Would you like to know how it feels against your neck?”

“Uh-”

Tzuyu moved the knife to Sana’s throat. Sana felt the knife barely touching her skin. She didn’t move; even breathing might be too dangerous.

The whole world was silent for a moment.

“Tzuyu…”

“What?” Tzuyu blinked.

“Pineapple.”

Tzuyu nodded before scooting back in her seat. She stood up and placed her knife back on her desk. She then groaned loudly.

“I can’t believe I just did all that!” Tzuyu jumped around, whining a bit.

“You did great, Tzuyu! You were so into your character!” Sana praised.

“I’m glad you said the safeword when you did. I had no idea what I was going to do to you next,” Tzuyu sighed in relief.

“I only said the safeword because I had to pee,” Sana giggled. Tzuyu laughed as she untied Sana.

“You did really well! When I entered your house, I was initially surprised when you suddenly tied me to a chair, but then I remember the talk we had the other day about our fantasies,” Sana said excitedly as she twisted her freed wrists a bit.

“Did I scare you? I’m sorry,” Tzuyu apologized as she gently rubbed Sana’s wrists, frowning at the red marks. Sana smiled and gave Tzuyu a chaste kiss on the lips.

“I wasn’t scared at all,” Sana assured. “It was… fun.”

“I can’t believe being tied up by a yandere-like character is one of your fantasies…” Tzuyu grumbled.

“Shut up, I pretended to be your stalker last week!” Sana defended herself and her strange desires.

“Whatever, go pee already. I have to clean up the mess you made.” Tzuyu shook her head.

“I didn’t mean to push the lamp off of the table!” Sana whined in apology.

“It’s okay, the lamp was getting old anyways.” Tzuyu carefully picked up the lamp’s broken pieces and threw them away in the trashcan as Sana skipped off towards the bathroom.

After Sana finished using the bathroom, she found Tzuyu staring at the knife on her desk. Sana smiled as walked behind Tzuyu and wrapped her arms around waist.

“Thank you for doing this for me~”

Tzuyu turned around in Sana’s arms and gently kissed Sana’s soft lips. “Anything for you.”

Sana smiled bashfully. Tzuyu smiled back as she wrapped her own arms around Sana. They both held each other tightly; they were immersed in their own little world.

“Last week, when we were talking about safewords… Why did you choose the word pineapple?” Tzuyu suddenly asked.

“Because I like pineapples.”

“Really?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

“Nope, it’s because I recently got into the Pen Pineapple Apple Pen craze!” Sana giggled.

Tzuyu shook her head in amusement. Sana let out a little squeal when Tzuyu lightly kissed her forehead.

“Of course you did.”

The two stood there in each other’s warm embrace.

Do you like it?” Tzuyu asked. Sana shivered when she heard the question.

“Your acting?” Sana asked for clarification.

“Yes, do you like yandere Tzuyu?” Tzuyu chuckled at her own word choice. Sana nuzzled her nose against Tzuyu’s before whispering her answer.

I love her.”