Such a Tease

SaTzu One-Shots

Tzuyu sighed heavily as she walked into the hotel. She entered the employee lounge to change into her bellhop uniform. Don’t get her wrong, she loves her job, but she’s beginning to wonder if she should just leech off of her parent’s money from now on. Why is she thinking this you ask?

It’s because Sana is still a guest in this hotel. Tzuyu has practically been her servant for the past few days. Every time Sana needed something, she requested Tzuyu and only Tzuyu.  And no, she doesn’t dislike Sana, it’s quite the opposite actually. She thinks Sana is cute, beautiful, and has an interesting personality. Tzuyu finds it difficult to work with Sana because of one reason and one reason only.

Sana is such a tease.

Tzuyu doesn’t seem to be able to refuse any of Sana’s requests. Sana takes advantage of this by asking Tzuyu to do things that make her knees weak. Sana has asked Tzuyu to pick out which she should wear, forced her to bring fresh towels into the bathroom while she was showering, and has requested for Tzuyu to bring food up into her room for every meal. During each of these meals, Sana would feed Tzuyu. Well, it’s more like she tries to feed Tzuyu. Tzuyu would always try to avoid the incoming food by moving her face, which often results in Sana accidentally dirtying Tzuyu’s cheeks. This isn’t much of a problem though, because Sana uses situations like this as an excuse to touch- I mean, wipe Tzuyu’s face.

Tzuyu smacked her cheeks a few times before taking a deep, confident breath.

I can do this. I can handle another day.

Tzuyu buttoned up her vest before exiting the employee lounge. She walked towards the lobby to see if she could help some people with their luggage. The receptionist, Dahyun, waved frantically at Tzuyu.

“There you are! Sana-”

“Asked for my help?” Tzuyu deadpanned.

“Yes, how did you know-”

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. Dahyun chuckled and shook her head.

“You’re right, I should’ve known that you would know. I mean, it’s Sana, after all.”

Tzuyu nodded before replying, “What does she need this time?”

“I’m actually not entirely sure. She said something about Mina, a cup, and butter,” Dahyun explained, shrugging in the process. Tzuyu has never been more confused. Well, that’s not entirely true. Her feelings for Sana make her confused too.

“A cup?... Butter?” Tzuyu blinked.

Dahyun shrugged again. “She’s your girlfriend, not mine.”

“She’s not my-”

The phone on the receptionist table rang again. Dahyun lifted up a finger at Tzuyu before answering the phone.

“Hello? Oh, of course. She’s on her way.” Dahyun nodded even though the person on the other line couldn’t see it. “Alright, I’ll make sure she does that…. Okay, bye~”

Dahyun looked Tzuyu in the eyes. “Sana’s getting impatient. Go out and buy some butter.”

“What?” Tzuyu widened her eyes at the odd request.

“Go get some butter and go to their room,” Dahyun repeated.

“Do I have to?”

“You know our motto here in this hotel! Always satisfy our customers!” Dahyun reminded.

“But-”

“Go!” Dahyun waved her off before sitting back in her chair. Tzuyu glared at her before running towards the hotel’s restaurant to borrow a stick of butter.

What the hell is going on?

______________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu exited the restaurant with a heavy sigh. Jeongyeon refused to give her the stick of butter without anything in return. She had to promise Jeongyeon that she’ll forgive her for almost leaving her asleep on the subway.

Why did she plan to ditch me? What a-

Tzuyu’s thoughts were interrupted by the elevator’s arrival. She entered the elevator and pressed the button to Sana’s floor. She prayed that she’ll be able to go in and out fast. But honestly, seeing as how her previous encounters with Sana were unnecessarily long, leaving Sana quickly was not an option.

Tzuyu actually enjoys being around Sana (though she would never admit that to her, she knows Sana would never let Tzuyu leave ever again if she heard that), but she doesn’t know how to react to the affection Sana gives her. Tzuyu has never experienced this before; she’s never had someone like her. Well, it’s more like she’s never had someone show her that they like her.

Tzuyu arrived at her designated floor and slowly walked towards the three Japanese girls’ room. As she neared the door, she heard some shouting.

“Momo, leave her arm alone!” She heard Sana shout.

“But I-”

“Ouch, that hurts!”

Tzuyu quickly used her master cardkey to open the door. She wasn’t prepared for this sight. Sana and Momo were crouched behind Mina, who was currently kneeling down on the floor with her arm behind a large cabinet. The three girls stopped talking and they all stared at Tzuyu.

Sana was the first to break the silence.

“Tzuyu~” Sana skipped over to Tzuyu with open arms. Tzuyu stood still as Sana engulfed her into a big bear hug. “I missed you~”

“I saw you last night.”

“That was way too long ago!” Sana pouted. Tzuyu gulped as she looked down at Sana.

She’s so freaking cute.

“Uh, what’s going on?” Tzuyu looked at the two other girls near the cabinet.

“Wow, have you been working out?” Sana gushed as she squeezed Tzuyu’s biceps. “Very nice.”

“Sana-”

“I’m sure these are nice too.” Sana placed her hands on Tzuyu’s abs. She could feel the contours under her shirt and vest. “Very nice.”

“Sana, you’re ually harassing her at this point!” Momo rolled her eyes, still crouched behind Mina. She was looking into the tight space between the wall and the cabinet. The same space that Mina’s arm was lodged in.

“It’s not harassment if she likes it!” Sana defended herself. Tzuyu’s eyes widened.

She knows?

“I’m not-”

Sana looked up at her with the happiest expression she could muster. She looked like a turtle that was able to successfully roll back onto its feet after being stuck on it’s back.

“You like what I’ve been doing to you, right?” Sana batted her eyelashes profusely. A pout was beginning to sprout onto Sana’s face when Tzuyu didn’t reply immediately.

Tzuyu’s heart was about to burst.

Oh god.

“Sure.”

“See?!” Sana was all smiles again as she pointed at Momo with an ‘I told you so’ tone in her voice. Momo just rolled her eyes. Sana turned back to Tzuyu and took her firm, yet soft hands. Tzuyu gulped as she felt Sana use her thumbs to her knuckles.

Well this is an odd sensation.

“Your hands must be tired from doing so much strenuous work,” Sana said with a pout. “Would you like me to massage them?”

“Uh-”

“Can you stop flirting with Tzuyu and and tell her to do what you called her here for?” Mina whined from her spot.

“What are you talking about?” Sana didn’t even look at Mina, she was too busy playing with Tzuyu’s hands.

“My arm?!” Mina was 100% done with Sana.

“Oh yeah!” Sana tugged Tzuyu near the cabinet. She paused and looked at Tzuyu seriously. “Did you bring the butter?”

Tzuyu held up her stick of butter.

“Okay, good.”

Sana continued to tug Tzuyu to where Mina was situated. “Mina dropped her cup behind the cabinet.”

Tzuyu looked at Mina for confirmation. She knew better than to believe anything Sana says. She tilted her head a bit when she saw Mina furiously nod her head in agreement.

“How does someone accidentally drop a cup behind-”

“I don’t know. Anyways, she tried to pick it up, but her arm got stuck, as you can see.” Sana pointed at Mina. Tzuyu stared at Mina’s form. Her eyes may or may not have trailed down her backside. Sana noticed this and growled. She grabbed Tzuyu’s chin and glared at her.

“Are you looking at what I think you’re looking at?” Sana asked dangerously.

“N-No?” Tzuyu began sweating.

“Okay, good.”

Momo rolled her eyes again as she watched the two converse. She was ready to throw a bucket of water at them to shut them up.

“Uh, guys?” Mina whined.

“Oh, right.” Sana pointed at Mina again. “Go help her.”

“Alright…”

Tzuyu leaned over Mina a bit and used her long arm to the butter along Mina’s upper arm. Tzuyu froze when she felt someone’s warm breath on her ear. She slowly turned around.

Of course it was Sana.

Sana smiled innocently. She had her arms wrapped around Tzuyu’s waist and was leaning on top of Tzuyu; her front was against Tzuyu’s back. Tzuyu could feel part of Sana’s body that she should not be feeling. Sana bit her lip and pressed herself harder against Tzuyu.

Is that her- Oh, yup. It definitely is.

“Sana…” Tzuyu drawled out.

“Yes?” Sana blinked, biting her lip.

“Can you not?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. Sana sighed before backing off. As Tzuyu continued to rub the butter around Mina’s arm, she could hear the sounds of pictures being taken. She slowly turned around again and saw Sana with her phone aimed at her.

Is she taking pictures of me?

“Sana-”

“Tzuyu can you hurry the hell up? My arm hurts!” Mina whined again from below. Tzuyu sighed before placing the butter down.

“I think I put enough butter on you, we just have to pull you out now.” Tzuyu was about to rest her hands on Mina’s hips when Sana suddenly pushed her away.

“Oh, you don’t need to do this part. Momo can do it,” Sana said as she pulled Tzuyu away from Mina.

“What?” Momo looked up from the magazine that she just began reading. “I don’t want to-”

“Help Mina.” Sana glared. It was Momo’s turn to sigh as she roughly grabbed Mina’s shoulders and yanked her backwards. They both fell backwards with a grunt.

Mina stood up and rubbed her arm. “Took you guys long enough.” She grabbed a towel to wipe away the butter’s remnants. She threw the dirty towel at Momo, who decided to just lay down on the floor after she fell backwards.

“Gross!” Momo screeched as she flung the towel off of her face.

“Not as gross as having butter rubbed onto your body!” Mina retaliated.

“It was just your arm!”

“Which is part of my body!”

“You-”

“Guys! Calm down, at least we got Mina out!” Sana stopped them.

Tzuyu suddenly realized something. “Wait a minute, how come you guys didn’t just move the cabinet?”

Everyone stared at Tzuyu silently for a few seconds.

“Why didn’t you?” Momo quickly retaliated.

“I was too caught up with following Sana’s orders to think about doing that,” Tzuyu defended herself, though it wasn’t much of a defense.

“Wow, you really are her little slave,” Mina muttered.

“You guys really didn’t think to just move the cabinet? It’s not that heavy.” Tzuyu scratched her head.

“We aren’t Einsteins here, Tzuyu.” Momo shook her head.

“You don’t need to be a genius to move the-”

“Shh.” Sana placed her finger over Tzuyu’s very nice lips. “We got her out, that’s all that matters.”

“O-Okay,” Tzuyu muttered against Sana’s fingers. They both shivered at the odd sensation. Sana suddenly hugged Tzuyu tightly.

“Thank you so much for the help~” Sana squealed. She nuzzle her head into Tzuyu’s strong shoulder. Tzuyu awkwardly patted Sana’s back.

“...Don’t mention it?” Tzuyu tried to gently pry Sana off of her, but the Japanese girl held on like a leech. “I think I should go back down to the lobby. I should tend to other customers.”

Sana couldn’t hide the pout that sprouted onto her face. “Do you have to?” Sana hugged Tzuyu even tighter. Tzuyu shivered when she felt Sana’s warm breath against her ear.

Did she just bite me?

“Yes Sana, I have to go.” Tzuyu attempted to give her an apologetic smile, in which Sana returned with a large, almost creepy smile.

“Kiss me goodbye then.”

“W-What?”

“Just kiss her on the cheek and go!” Momo shouted in frustration.

“Uh-”

“Just do it, it’s better to not argue with her,” Mina agreed. When Tzuyu wasn’t looking, Sana gave her friends a big thumbs up. She’s grateful for their cooperation.

Tzuyu gulped before leaning down and quickly planted a chaste kiss on Sana’s lovely cheek. Sana smiled from ear to ear when she felt Tzuyu’s soft lips make contact with her face. Sana has never a sensation that was better than this.

“But what about the other cheek?” Sana asked cheekily.

“I-I have to go… please,” Tzuyu practically begged. She was going to combust from all the intimate actions that were taking place between them. Sana does this everyday, but she’s never asked this much from her.

She’s trying to kill me, I know she is.

“Okay, you better not flirt with the other customers~” Sana teased. She then frowned and sent a piercing glare at Tzuyu. “Seriously, don’t.”

“I-I won’t.” Tzuyu gulped. Sana smiled again before waving Tzuyu off. She also blew Tzuyu a sweet kiss. Momo and Mina held back their gag at the sight. Tzuyu awkwardly waved back before turning around.

“Bye! See you soon~” Sana said as cutely as she could. It must’ve worked, because Tzuyu tripped a bit after she heard Sana bid her farewell.

So freaking cute.

“Yeah, I’ll uh... See you soon!” Tzuyu quickly replied before darting out the door, not forgetting to close it behind her.

Mina groaned as she laid down on the couch. “You owe me big time for pretending to have my arm stuck behind that dusty cabinet!”

“I know, I know!” Sana rolled her eyes.

“You’re lucky Tzuyu didn’t decide to look behind the cabinet after I got out. She would’ve been really confused if she saw that there was no cup behind it.”

“She was too distracted by me~” Sana cupped her own cheeks. Momo snorted as she threw a piece of candy at Sana, earning herself a glare.

“We should complain to the manager about that dirty section of our room,” Mina complained, dusting off her arm.

“Well, in their defense, they probably didn’t think anyone would be stupid enough to reach behind that cabinet,” Sana snickered.

“It was your idea!” Mina exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips.

“I didn’t think you would actually go through with it!” Sana argued back.

“You-”

“Hey, she left her stick of butter here!” Momo chimed in happily as she picked up the stick of butter. She held it up near her face.

“Momo! That was rubbed all over Mina’s arm!” Sana scolded.

And she left it on that dirty table! We placed our dirty underwear on that table yesterday, remember?” Mina also scolded.

Momo stared at the two with an unreadable expression.

“So what?”

Sana and Mina groaned in disgust.

______________________________________________________________________

 

It was the next afternoon. Tzuyu was helping an elderly couple load their luggage into a car.

“Have a nice day! I hope to see you two return to this hotel soon!” Tzuyu smiled at them as they drove off. Tzuyu immediately frowned. “I hope they don’t come back, they made me spend hours placing their luggage into their car the ‘right way’.”

Tzuyu shook off her sore arms as she entered the hotel again. She froze when she saw Sana and her friends walk out of the elevator. They were in their bikinis, holding on to their towels and other beach equipment.

Not again.

Tzuyu tried to casually walk back out of the hotel. She can barely handle Sana when she was fully clothed.

“Tzuyu!”

Dammit.

Tzuyu turned around and waved at Sana. “Hey.”

“Where are you going?” Sana asked.

Now? Nowhere,” Tzuyu sighed.

“Ahh, I see…” Sana nodded as she held up the items that she was holding. “I’m going to go to the beach again~”

“I can see that.”

“Can you help me carry my items to the beach?” Sana held up her little picnic basket; on top of it was a bunch of towels, a bottle of sunscreen, and an umbrella.

“That’s not really something a bellhop does-”

“We’re not busy right now, you can help her if you want!” Dahyun suddenly shouted from her desk. She winked at Tzuyu.

Damn.

“Uh, let me talk to Dahyun for a second,” Tzuyu said, gesturing for Sana, Mina, and Momo to sit down on the lobby’s couches first. As the three Japanese girls sat down, Tzuyu ran to Dahyun. Tzuyu grabbed Dahyun by the collar and growled.

“Are you trying to ruin my life?”

“I thought you like Sana!” Dahyun looked at Tzuyu with fear in her eyes.

“I… I do, but… It’s the beach,” Tzuyu whispered.

“What’s wrong with that?” Dahyun didn’t understand what Tzuyu was trying to tell her. Tzuyu shook her head and released Dahyun.

“Sana on a beach? Running around in the water in that little thing she calls a bikini? Wind blowing through her hair? Most likely going to make me apply sunscreen onto her back? Do you see my problem now?” Tzuyu growled.

“Oh.” Dahyun nodded. “Have fun.”

“You-”

“I don’t see your problem. You seem to like her and she clearly likes you.”

“I just… I don’t know, I’m not used to receiving all this attention,” Tzuyu sighed. Dahyun patted her back sympathetically.

“God, you’re such a prude.” Dahyun shook her head disappointingly.

“You little-”

“You should go, it’s against our policy to keep a customer waiting. Jihyo would have you fired for that.” Dahyun smirked. She held up her phone. “Would you like me to call her?”

Tzuyu glared at Dahyun one more time before walking towards Sana. “Okay, I’ll help you. You just need me to help you carry your stuff there, right?”

“Well, it would be nice if you could stay longer… You know, for extra protection,” Sana replied with a wink.

“I don’t think I have time-”

“It’s your break time now!” Dahyun shouted. “Stay with them as long as you want!”

I’m going to kill her in her sleep.

“Alright! No excuses~ Let’s go!” Sana handed Tzuyu all of her items before skipping ahead of her. Tzuyu was about to follow her, but not without yelling at Dahyun one last time.

“And Jihyo would never fire me! She adores me too much!” Tzuyu pointed out.

Dahyun laughed loudly before replying, “Yeah, I know.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Sana, Tzuyu, Mina, and Momo were all currently walking to the beach. Tzuyu could tell that Sana was purposely trying to appear y in front of her. Well, she wasn’t trying, she was succeeding. Tzuyu couldn’t keep her eyes off of Sana and Sana knew that.

Tzuyu’s sore arms became even more sore when they finally arrive at the beach. It wasn’t a very long walk. The beach is located right next to the hotel. After the girls agreed on where to situate themselves, Tzuyu placed Sana’s items onto the sand. Mina and Momo were laying out their own towels and belongings. Sana pleaded Tzuyu to prepare hers for her.

Tzuyu couldn’t refuse.

Tzuyu took a few minutes to lay out all of Sana’s items exactly the way she wanted it. She was sweating when she was done.

“Thank you so much!” Sana pecked Tzuyu on her cheek. Tzuyu felt her face turn red, and it wasn’t because of the sun. Sana noticed Tzuyu’s hot face and pick up a damp towel. She gently wiped away the sweat on Tzuyu’s face. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Tzuyu answered quickly.

“Dahyun said you’re on break now, if you wanted to spend your break doing something else, go ahead.” Sana smiled sadly. “I won’t force you to stay here with me.”

Tzuyu looked at Sana surprised. She doesn’t think she ever heard Sana say something like that before. Tzuyu pondered for a moment.

This is a once in a lifetime chance. I need to get over myself. I’m not here as Tzuyu the bellhop right now. I’m just… Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled at Sana. “I think I’ll stay.”

“Yay~” Sana hopped around before hugging Tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu softly laid her hands around Sana’s waist. She trembled when she felt her skin.

The two eventually sat down. Sana opened her picnic basket. She gave everybody a sandwich. Well, that was a lie. She gave everybody one sandwich and gave Momo five. They quickly ate their food; not that surprisingly, Momo finished first.

The girls laid down on their beach towels. Sana patted the spot next to her. “Lay down next to me~”

Tzuyu did as she was told. The second she laid down, Sana straddled her hips. Tzuyu froze when she felt Sana’s bare thighs make contact with her thin pants. This view of Sana hovering over her was indescribable.

“What are you-”

Sana leaned down and nipped Tzuyu’s ear. “I need to make the most of this moment.”

“W-Why?” Tzuyu stammered.

“I’m… I’m leaving. My friends and I are going back home tonight,” Sana replied sadly. Tzuyu felt her heart plummet.

“Oh.” Tzuyu felt quite sad. She just started opening herself up to Sana.

“I’ll visit the hotel again soon, don’t worry.” Sana noticed Tzuyu’s sad expression.

I… I’m not satisfied with that.

“O-Or.. we could do better than that…” Tzuyu began suggesting. Sana looked at her confused.

“What do you mean?”

“We could exchange addresses- I mean, phone numbers,” Tzuyu said shyly. “We could keep in touch.”

Sana hummed in agreement before laying down even further on top of Tzuyu. It was like she was trying to melt herself onto Tzuyu.

“I would love that.” Sana rested her head on Tzuyu’s chest.

“Sana, why do you like me so much? I’m just a boring bellhop.” Tzuyu really wanted to know why Sana has been so interested in her.

“You’re interesting,” Sana answered simply.

“You think I’m interesting?” Tzuyu widened her eyes.

“If I didn’t, do you think I would have flirted with you as much as I did?” Sana chuckled.

“No, I suppose you wouldn’t have.” Tzuyu nodded before gently Sana’s hair. Sana purred in approval.

Sana pulled her face up a bit and looked deeply into Tzuyu’s eyes. Tzuyu’s heart started beating abnormally fast as Sana brought her face close to her’s. She eyed Sana’s lips. They were pink, soft-looking, and getting closer to her own lips.

Sana’s lips were a millimeter away from Tzuyu’s now. Tzuyu had stopped breathing a long time ago. Tzuyu slowly closed her eyes.

She was ready.

After about a minute of nothing, she heard laughter. She opened her eyes to see Sana sitting up. She, Mina, and Momo were all giggling at Tzuyu.

“You’re such a tease!” Tzuyu whined.

“What were you expecting?” Mina chuckled.

“You must’ve really wanted to kiss Sana!” Momo guffawed.

“I-I-” Tzuyu couldn’t take more than one person teasing her. Sana brought her finger to Tzuyu’s lips again, effectively silencing her.

“It’s okay, I’ll give you a perfect kiss on our first date,” Sana assured.

“Date?” Tzuyu blinked.

“You are going to take me on a date soon, aren’t you?” Sana raised an eyebrow. “I thought you wanted to get closer to me.”

“I do! I mean, sure, I’ll take you on a date soon,” Tzuyu relented.

Great!” Sana cheered. She was still straddling Tzuyu, but Tzuyu didn’t seem to mind. Tzuyu just looked at Sana with a happy expression. She's glad she mustered enough courage and confidence to pursue Sana.

Today has been a pretty great day. Nothing could ruin it now.

“Hey Tzuyu, can you help me apply sunscreen all over my body?” Sana not-so-innocently asked. Momo and Mina snickered at the question. Sana rolled over onto her stomach, waiting for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu thought about the pros and cons of doing this, and to be honest, she couldn’t think of any cons.

Well, this day hasn’t been ruined. If anything, it just got better.

“I’m waiting~” Sana wiggled her toes in anticipation.

Tzuyu chuckled to herself before grabbing the sunscreen.

Such a tease.”