The Love Hotel

SaTzu One-Shots

Tzuyu wiped her forehead as she pushed the luggage cart into the hotel’s lobby. She worked a lot today. She carried so many bags and suitcases for people; her arms felt like they were going to break. She also had to help a lot of people with random stuff. For example, an old woman earlier wanted Tzuyu to choose which lingerie looked the best on her.

I can never unsee.

Tzuyu shivered at the memory. She walked to where the reception desk was.

“I hope you all enjoy your stay here! I’ll have our best bellhop tend to you guys throughout your stay!” Tzuyu heard the receptionist, who was also her friend, say.

“Tzuyu! Come here!” The receptionist called for her.

“I’m coming, Dahyun.” Tzuyu pushed the luggage cart over to where Dahyun and their new hotel residents were.

“This is one of my high school friends Tzuyu! This is Momo!” Dahyun pointed at one of the girls. Tzuyu smirked.

“The one you said you liked and couldn’t stop thinking about?”

Dahyun blushed bright red. Momo blushed as well.

“A-Anyways, Momo and her friends have chosen one of our best rooms! Please take their luggage to room 1020!” Dahyun said nervously. After she finished talking, she grabbed her hair and attempted to cover her face. Momo and her friends laughed.

“Alright.” Tzuyu nodded. She picked up the girls’ luggage that were on the floor and placed in onto the luggage cart. “Where would you like me to place your luggage? I wouldn’t want you guys to come back to your rooms and wonder where they are.”

Momo shook her head, “One of us will go with you.” Momo looked at her two friends. She smirked.

She pushed out one of the girls, “Sana will go with you! Mina and I will go reserve spots in the restaurant! See ya!”

Momo pushed Mina and they both ran off. Sana shook her head at her friends.

“You don’t need to come with me if you don’t want to, I’ll just place your stuff where you tell me to,” Tzuyu smiled at Sana.

“It’s fine,” Sana smiled back.

“Shall we get going, Miss… Sorry, I didn’t catch your last name.”

“Just Sana is fine, Miss Minatozaki makes me feel old,” Sana giggled.

“Well, ‘Just Sana’, let’s get going,” Tzuyu teased as she pushed the luggage cart towards the elevator. Tzuyu pressed the button for the elevator and the two waited together.

“So… What’s your name?” Sana asked Tzuyu. Tzuyu’s eyes widened.

“Oh, I’m sorry! How rude of me! You gave me your name, but I didn’t give you mine.” Tzuyu was ashamed of herself, “My name is Chou Tzuyu.”

“Tzuyu, that’s an interesting name,” Sana smiled.

“Sana’s an interesting name too,” Tzuyu smiled back.

The elevator arrived at their floor. Tzuyu pushed the luggage cart inside and held the button to allow Sana to get inside.

“So, you’re the best bellhop in this hotel?” Sana looked at Tzuyu impressed.

“Employee of the month for two years in a row,” Tzuyu nodded.

“That’s impressive, people must really like you,” Sana smirked.

“I guess so. A lot of people ask for special services from me,” Tzuyu shrugged.

“I hope I’ll get to use some of these special services.” Sana winked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu felt her legs quiver.

Oh god.

“M-Maybe you will,” Tzuyu replied nervously. The elevator reached the tenth floor where room 1020 is at. Sana walked out first, Tzuyu followed with her luggage cart.

“This way.” Tzuyu led Sana down the hallway and stood in front of the door.

“Do you need my cardkey?” Sana held out her hotel cardkey.

“I have my own master cardkey.” Tzuyu held out her gold card and showed Sana before sliding it in the door’s card slot and opening the door.

Tzuyu allowed Sana to enter first before following her.

“This room is nice!” Sana praised. There were three bedrooms, a balcony, and a bathroom that seems to be rather large.

“It’s one of our best,” Tzuyu nodded as she pushed the luggage cart deeper into the room, “Where would you like me to place your luggage?”

“Just sort it by color and place them all into a random room, I don’t care which,” Sana replied, “Pink is Momo’s, purple is Mina’s, and the black ones are mine.”

“I’ll place yours in the best room,” Tzuyu winked, picking up Sana’s luggage and placing them into one of the rooms.

“Why is that one the best?” Sana smiled at Tzuyu’s thoughtfulness.

“It has the best view of the beach outside,” Tzuyu answered. Sana beamed in happiness.

Tzuyu continued to place the pink and purple luggage into their respective rooms. When she finished, she bowed.

“Do you need anything else?” Tzuyu asked, prepare to leave.

“I do, actually.” Tzuyu stopped moving and turned to Sana.

“W-What do you need?”

“Can you give me a foot massage? I’ve been walking around all day.” Sana pouted as she sat on the bed. She had already taken off her shoes.

“O-Of course.” Tzuyu walked over to Sana and knelt down. She slowly placed her hands onto Sana’s feet.

Definitely the best feet I’ve ever felt. The old woman earlier was just… ugh.

Tzuyu started to rub at the sole of Sana’s feet. She heard Sana moan in approval.

Oh god.

Tzuyu has heard many women praise her nice skills, but hearing Sana make one little noise has made her feel weak.

“D-Does it feel nice?” Tzuyu asked as she continued to gently massage Sana’s feet. She made sure to pay attention to every toe and crease of her feet.

Sana let out another noise of approval before speaking, “Feels great.”

Tzuyu blushed as she continued to tend to her feet. After a few minutes, Sana pulled her feet away from Tzuyu’s hands.

“I feel better now, thanks.” Sana batted her eyelashes. Tzuyu gulped.

“D-Don’t worry about it.” Tzuyu walked towards the bathroom to wash her hands.

“My feet aren’t dirty!” Sana pouted.

“I know, it’s just a procedural thing,” Tzuyu explained. Sana continued to pout, but she nodded.

After Tzuyu washed her hands, she started pushing the luggage cart out. She made it out the front door before hearing Sana call for her.

“Wait!”

Tzuyu turned around. Sana slipped some money into the chest pocket of Tzuyu’s cute little hotel vest. She patted the pocket before smile at Tzuyu.

“Thank you for everything, I’ll be sure to call you and only you if I ever need help with something.” Sana winked before closing the door behind her.

Tzuyu let out a breath of air.

That girl sure is something.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu was eating lunch when Dahyun called for her.

“Jeongyeon said that someone requested for you in the restaurant,” Dahyun said before leaving the room. Tzuyu got up and walked towards where the restaurant was located.

“Ah, Tzuyu! There you are, one of our fine customers today wanted you to assist her in something!” Jeongyeon, who was the chef of the five-star restaurant, pushed Tzuyu towards one of the tables.

“Tzuyu!” Sana shouted happily. Mina and Momo rolled their eyes, but they smiled in amusement.

“S-Sana, you needed me?” Tzuyu asked.

“Yes, I left my wallet in my room, can you go fetch it for me? It should be on my bed, it’s white.” Sana batted her eyelashes again. Mina giggled when she saw Sana do that. Momo just shook her head.

“O-Of course, please wait.” Tzuyu left the restaurant.

“Did you really need your wallet? I already told you that Dahyun is paying for this meal,” Momo said to Sana. Sana just smiled.

“Shut up.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu found Sana’s wallet and returned to the restaurant. They all barely finished their meals.

“Here you go.” Tzuyu handed Sana her wallet.

“Thank you!” Sana said gratefully. She rubbed Tzuyu’s arm up and down slowly. Tzuyu shivered.

“I’ll see you guys around, I hope you enjoyed your meals! I’ll send Dahyun the bill.” Jeongyeon bowed at the three Japanese girls before retreating to her kitchen.

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow, “Dahyun is paying for your meal?”

Sana giggled awkwardly, “Oh, really? I didn’t know!”

Momo coughed while Mina smiled.

“I-I see,” Tzuyu replied

“Tzuyu, can you come with us to our room? I think something might be wrong with our sink,” Sana asked politely.

“S-Sure.” Tzuyu followed them.

“Geez Sana, you sure are obsessed with this bellhop,” Momo whispered into Sana’s ear. Sana nudged Momo, ignoring her.

“I’ve never seen you like this around anybody else before,” Mina whispered as well.

“Shut up guys,” Sana pleaded as they entered the elevator; Tzuyu was trailing not too far behind them.

They went up to the tenth floor. The three Japanese girls entered their hotel room first. Tzuyu walked in after them and walked into their bathroom.

“Which sink is malfunctioning?” Tzuyu asked. Sana entered the bathroom, she was twiddling her thumbs nervously.

“T-That one,” She pointed at a random sink. Tzuyu turned it on. It worked fine.

“It looks fine to me,” Tzuyu said as she turned it off.

“I-It was being weird earlier,” Sana quickly said.

“Hmm, I’ll check the pipes then.” Tzuyu opened the compartment underneath the sink and laid on her back. She scooted backwards until her head was in the compartment. She looked up at the pipes and examined them.

“Nope, looks perfectly fine.” Tzuyu poked her head back out. Sana was standing right above her. Like, her legs were on either side of Tzuyu’s torso.

“Are you sure?” Sana blinked innocently. Tzuyu gulped

Sana was wearing a dress. Tzuyu just got a nice peek of Sana’s . Tzuyu looked away after she saw the flash of pink .

“I-I’m sure. C-can you… move?” Tzuyu asked shyly. Sana giggled before backing away. Tzuyu got up and closed the compartment. She stood up and dusted herself off.

“D-Do you need anything else?”

“No, but I’m sure I’ll call for you later~”

“O-Okay.” Tzuyu felt sweat on her forehead.

She bid farewell to the girls before leaving their room.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

______________________________________________________________________

 

It was the next day now. Tzuyu was cleaning the lobby floors.

“Good work, Tzuyu! Aiming for employee of the month again?” Jihyo, the hotel manager patted Tzuyu’s back.

“Just doing my job,” Tzuyu replied. Jihyo patted Tzuyu’s back again before going into her office.

Tzuyu continued to mop the floors when she heard a familiar voice.

“Tzuyu~”

Oh dear.

Tzuyu stopped mopping and looked up. She saw Sana jogging towards her.

“I just went swimming on the beach with my friends!” Sana said excitedly. Tzuyu’s eyes widened. Sana was wearing a bikini. She had a towel wrapped around her shoulders, but they didn’t cover anything. Momo and Mina were wearing bikinis as well, but Tzuyu didn’t pay much attention to them.

“I-I can see that.” Tzuyu gulped.

Sana stopped her slow jog and started skipping across the lobby.

Oh no.

“Sana! Look out-”

Too late, she started slipping on the wet floor.

This is why I placed a ‘slippery when wet’ sign.

Tzuyu ran towards Sana and caught her. They both shivered when Tzuyu’s hands touched Sana’s bare body.

She has soft skin.

“Nice catch, Tzuyu!” Dahyun raised two thumbs up. She looked at Momo and blushed, “Y-You look nice today, Momo.”

“Thanks,” Momo winked. Mina shook her head. Her friends were way too flirty.

“T-Thanks for catching me, I can be rather… clumsy.” Sana’s cheeks were pink. Tzuyu helped Sana compose herself.

“I can tell,” Tzuyu smiled. She held Sana’s hand and led her to an area that wasn’t wet, “Be more careful next time.”

“I will,” Sana smiled back at Tzuyu. There was an evil glint in her eye. She removed her towel from her shoulders and spun around.

“Do you think I look nice in my bikini?” Sana flaunted her entire body.

Is my nose bleeding?

Tzuyu touched her nose and looked at her hand.

Okay, I’m good.

“Y-You look great,” Tzuyu stammered. Sana giggled and patted Tzuyu’s cheeks.

“You’re cute.”

“Y-You’re cute too?” Tzuyu could not handle Sana right now.

“Thanks~” Sana gave Tzuyu a quick hug before walking to the elevator with Momo and Mina.

“I’ll see you very soon!” Sana waved before entering the elevator. She blew Tzuyu a kiss right before the doors closed.

“That was smooth of you, Tzuyu. Ten out of ten points for that catch!” Dahyun raised two thumbs up again.

Tzuyu shook her head.

The ten out of ten points should go towards Sana’s body.

______________________________________________________________________

 

It was night time now. Tzuyu was surprised when Sana didn’t call for her the rest of the day.

Dahyun just got off the hotel phone, “Tzuyu, Sana wants you!”

Well, there we go.

Tzuyu went into the elevator and rose to the tenth floor. She knocked on the door. The door opened in half a second.

“Tzuyu!” Sana pulled Tzuyu in. Tzuyu’s eyes widened when she realized that Sana was wearing a bathrobe.

“Y-Yes?” Tzuyu looked around the room. Momo was sitting on the floor, painting her fingernails. Mina was sitting on the couch, reading a book.

“Can you help me put lotion on my back?” Sana held up a bottle of lotion.

“Your friends won’t help you?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t want to touch Sana’s disgusting body,” Momo snorted.

“I need to remain faithful to my Chaeyoung,” Mina said calmly.

“See?!” Sana pouted.

“I-I guess I can help.”

“Great!” Sana pulled Tzuyu into her bedroom. She walked in front of Tzuyu. She began taking off her bathrobe and let it slide down her shoulders. Tzuyu saw Sana’s .

Oh god.

Sana stopped the bathrobe from sliding down too far. She stopped it right above her buttocks. She laid belly-side down onto the bed. She placed the bottle of lotion next to her.

“Here you go~”

Tzuyu cracked her knuckles before walking over to Sana. She blushed when caught a nice glimpse of the side of Sana’s s. She squirted some of the lotion onto her hands. She rubbed her hands together before rubbing them onto Sana’s back.

“You’re really good at this,” Sana sighed in comfort. Tzuyu was massaging her while she applied the lotion.

“I’ve done this a few times,” Tzuyu admitted. Sana growled a little bit at that statement.

“You have?”

“With like, old people,” Tzuyu chuckled.

“Oh, good,” Sana sighed before relaxing again.

“Good?”

“Yup.”

Tzuyu didn’t say more. She continued to rub the lotion onto Sana’s skin. Sana let out various sounds that made Tzuyu weak in her knees.

“Can you go lower?” Sana asked, “Just a little.”

Tzuyu gulped before allowing her hands to graze the area right above Sana’s cute .

“You can go lower,” Sana instructed.

“I-I think this is good,” Tzuyu stuttered.

Sana began to slowly turn around, “Hey, maybe you should put some lotion on my stomach-”

Tzuyu ran out of the room.

“I-I think I just heard my manager calling me! I-I’ll see you around!” Tzuyu left the hotel room.

Sana giggled to herself before properly putting the bathrobe back on herself. She walked out of her room and back into living room.

“What did you do to her?” Mina raised an eyebrow.

“Whatever you did, you thoroughly succeeded in making that bellhop turn bright red.” Momo laughed.

“Don’t worry about it,” Sana waved them off before drinking some water that was supplied by the hotel.

“Also, thank you guys for lying to Tzuyu about not wanting to put lotion on me, you guys are the best.” Sana gave her friends a thumbs up.

“You’re welcome.” Momo and Mina both raised their thumbs as well.

Sana loves her friends.