Chp 4

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR NOTE: FYI! NO UPDATE FOR TOMORROW CAUSE I DID 2 CHP FOR TODAY!! 

you can choose to read this tomorrow~

Back to story... 

...

“Baek.. Oh Prince Baek, do you mind telling me why I can smell Vampire blood off you?” asked the vampire king…

*************************

"What?  You filthy thing. Who gave you the permission to smell me? " Baek confronted the King.

"Wow. A spoilt brat you have there,  my royal king" the vamp sarcastically comments.

"Well, I am sure the vampire royals do not just pop into the human's to comment on other's son. So, my friend. What brings you here? " asked the King Hwang. 

King Kim: "Friend? I already thought we might be UNTIL SOMEONE IN YOUR CONTROL KILLED ONE OF MINE! "

King Hwang: "I am sure there is some misunderstanding. " 

King Kim: "Misunderstanding?  You must be joking.  I smell vampire blood in your palace! Bring the prisoner forward and we will treat this as a misunderstanding"

Baek: "PRISONER?  I AM NO PRISONER!  I, THE PRINCE, KILLED YOUR VAMPIRR WITH MY SWORD. A STAB IN THE HEART WAS ALL IT TOOK! Whoosh came the wind and swash flew the ash"

Hearing what Baek said, the vampire clan started hissing through their fangs ready to pound and revenge for their poor mate. 

King Kim: "Silence!.. 3 days Hwang. I'm giving you 3 days to turn your murder son to use for our punishment. Else, be prepared for a future where there will no longer be a single breathing soul! "

Gone with the wind the clan disappear...  

 

[Day 1]

<<@ Hwang>>

Tiffany: Daddy, are we going to hand Baek over to them? 

King Hwang: Of cause not, my girl. He is my son, your brother, how am I suppose to do it?  Even after he made that mistake, he is still family. 

Queen Hwang: But what are we going to do?  You know we can't out fight the vampires. They are immortal, they don't die. "

Baek: They do. With this... 

 

Later that night... 

Tiffany: Yuri ~~ have you heard of what happened yesterday? 

Yuri: Yes Princess. They vampire came. 

Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter