Chp 3

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon: Khunnie.. KHUNNIE.. KHUNNIE!!!!

As Taeyeon woke from her nightmare, she sees her parents and Sunny pacing around her bedside.

****************

Vamp Queen: Oh my daughter, you are finally awake.

Taeyeon: Where is Khunnie?! I need to see Khunnie! He was telling me all the strange things when we were in the middle of nowhere. Please I need to see Khunnie!! I got things I want to ask him.

Vamp King came over to the side and hugged her daughter tightly. So tightly, never had Taeyeon felt her father being so emotional about anything. However, what follows crashed her and assured her that her dream was not just a dream.

Vamp King: I’m Sorry, my princess. I’m sorry.

Taeyeon: NO! Don’t tell me you are sorry. Get me Khun! I don’t want to talk to anyone else except KHUN!

Vamp King: KIM TAEYEON!

Everyone in the room froze. Never had the king ever raised his voice at his precious daughter.

 Vamp King: Taeyeon... Kim Taeyeon... My Daughter... The Princess of our country.. Please listen to me.

Taeyeon looked up at her father with her pair of beautiful eyes filled with tears.

“I am sorry, my dear girl. Khun is gone now. Khun… was killed by a human” the king said as his eyes turned red in seek for revenge.

“There is a place we need to go. My Family, please dress up. There are some business we need to settle with the HUMANs.“ the red eye King said as he left Taeyeon’s room and follows the Queen while worrying eyeing her daughter.

Taeyeon gave a nod to her mother signaling she will be alright. Or is she?

 


After the exit of her parents, Taeyeon started sobbing uncontrollably under her blanket, unable and unwilling to accept the fact that Khun had left. Khun was the closest she ever had to a father figure, with parents ruling the vampire empire; they hardly had any time to understand and listen to Taeyeon. Khun had been the one guiding her through her teen. Now with Khun gone, Taeyeon feel lost and… alone…

 

Sunny: Princess Taeyeon, please stop crying. I am sure Khun won’t want you to be like this. And… it also hurts me to see you cry.

Sunny had been beside Khun ever since Taeyeon can remember. It was said that Sunny was chased and bitten by a growing vampire. It was a cold and lonely winter and Sunny was hungry. It has been days before she last drank the blood of an animal. All the animals are hiding from the winter cold, no single animal is prepared to be the dinner of Sunny.

Right as Sunny was about pound onto the human on the street, Khun stopped her. They fought but Sunny’s skill was nothing as compared to Khun’s. Since that day on, Sunny had been beside Khun, learning all she can from Khun. Sunny was no stranger to Taeyeon, she has been Taeyeon’s playmate since young and they had spent endless night playing and running around in the castle to kill time.

Sunny: I have made a promise to Khun that no matter what happens, I will not leave you. Let me be your protector, your guardian, your friend. Let me be there for you. It is the least I can do to replay what Khun had done for me.

Taeyeon: LEAVE ME ALONE. LET ME BE… Sunny pleaseee… Let me cry it out before I prepare myself and go with my parents. Pleasee…

With that, Sunny went forward to hug the crying princess. Not as a guardian or a protector, but just a friend that comforts each other. Taeyeon knows how important Khun was to Sunny, and so does Sunny. They cried on each other’s shoulder, giving comfort to each other on the important daddy-figure they had just lost.

Just then, a knock from the door broke their hug.

“Princess, the King and Queen is waiting for you in the hall” side the guard.

“I’ll be there immediately.” Replied the princess as the guard closes the door after nodding at her reply.

Staring at Sunny’s swollen eyes, Taeyeon started laughing.

“Khun will be laughing if he see his precious Sunny crying her lungs out for him. I am sure he didn’t expect you to be so emotional over him. Hahaha!”

“YA! KIM TAEYEON! Take a look at yourself before judging me. You look like a Goldfish yourself! Hahahah”

As soon as the laughter die down, Taeyeon start changing her clothings with the help of Sunny.

“You know, Sunny. I’m gonna miss him.”

“I already am, Princess. I already am.”

“I dreamt of Khun when I fainted. He told me to never let others know about my inner feeling and my strength. He told me something about Pure Blood and that there will be people, and even vampires coming after me, and also, Tiffany.”

“Tiffany? Princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter