Chp 18

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny: Oh...  I've spoken to Tae yesterday. She is alright with you guys joining us. As of why she is not here today, she have some personal matters to look into, thus her absent in school. 

As Tiffany listened to the explanation given by Sunny, she can't help but feel partially that the reason Taeyeon is not here could in fact be due to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

School Day: Friday

0715 hours

"Welcome back to class, Ms Kim", announced the lecturer who is currently standing in front of the class once Sunny step foot into the class with Taeyeon standing behind with the sunglasses on.

"Ms Kim, if I may... "

"You may not." Taeyeon interrupt the lecturer before he could finish his sentence.

The class was shock at the sudden reply of Taeyeon who had been absent for the past few school days.

"Well, can I or can I not, may I or may I not, I will still continue with what I have to say" said the lecturer who was still standing in front of the class. If dragon exist and are in the form of lecturers in this universe, the one who had been standing in front of the class will be one with smoke puffing out his nostrils ready to cough out flame on the two girls who just entered the class.

"Then you should have just said what you wanted to say without asking for my permission" replied the girl with her sunglass still on. "Wow, he does look like a fire breathing dragon" thought Sunny when she heard what the lecturer said to Taeyeon.

Ignoring the comment shot at him, the lecturer continued, " As I was saying, if everyone read the administration guide, chapter 6.2, attire guide, ear wears are allow if only it is for the need of proper reading. If I had been taught right, Ms Kim, what you have there are called sunglasses. It is use to protect your eyes from the direct brightness of the sun. In case you did not notice, we are I'm the indoor. There is no direct sunlight I'm our class. Please remove your sunglasses so that I can allow you back to your seat and we can proceed with our lesson proper."

"I have my reason for wearing it. I assure you that this will not affect my attention on what you will be teaching."

"No. The school rule states so. And that is final. Remove your sunglass or leave the class. "

Leave. It will be. Sunny was also ready to leave with her princess when they were stopped from further movement.

As Taeyeon was about to turn her back and leave the room, she felt a hand grabbing her to stay. The girl's mouth dropped open looking at who the hand belongs to. Tiffany.

[10 minutes ago]

"Yuri! Hurry up! We are going to be late" Tiffany was literally dragging Yuri to school.

"Slowdown will you. We are already here. It doesn't take us 15 mins to walk from the school gate to our class. Oh! Is that Sunny and Taeyeon?"

Hearing the name Yuri just said, Tiffany quickens her steps trying to catch up with the two who are a couple of steps in front of them.

Standing right behind the earlier two, Tiffany and Yuri heard the conversation between the lecturer and the girl who had been missing from class since the second day of school.

[10 minutes later]

"Stay. Don't turn you back on me again. Please." Were the words that came out as whisper from Tiffany when her hands moved on its own to stop the girl from leaving the class.

Sensing the stopping of Taeyeon knowing that the other girl heard her, Tiffany's hands and mouth decided to act on the own accord.

"Sir, can I talk to Taeyeon outside before she decides whether to leave or stay?” asked Tiffany.

"Go ahead; I am starting lesson with or without the both of you."

Having heard the lecturer's reply, Tiffany eyed both Yuri and Sunny back to their seats while she grab Taeyeon's hand and walked out of the class.

Standing at the corner outside their lecture room, Tiffany had her hands on the side of Taeyeon's sunglass.

"May I?” asked Tiffany...

[Taeyeon POV]

Who the hell care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter