Chp 29

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon: TIFFANY, I KNOW YOU HAVE A VERY PRETTY SMILE, BUT YOU NEED TO COME OVER TO HELP ME NOW! ELSE I WILL BE FAILING IT AGAIN. AND WE WONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO COMPLETE THE KIMCHI FRIED RICE THE JUNG SISTERS LIKE!

-------------------------------

[Yuri & Jessica]

~~Yuri can’t help but smile brightly at the still blushing princess who was standing in front of her. Yuri started initiating the chat between them, trying to make the hunting trip less awkward.~~

The two new friends walked side by side into the forested area in Seoul. Although blood will be delivered to royal family, there is still a need for them to hunt for more blood as there had been an increase in vampire activities along the border. The increase in killing events and injuries increases the frequency of blood intake of those on patrol duties. Now, that more joined in for patrol duties, there is a greater need for storage of blood. Who knows when anything can happen or when they will require a larger volume of blood in-take.

 Blood is collected by cutting an insertion hole to the neck of the animal; without taking the life of the living animal and not taking too much blood from them by draining them.  That had been what the royals do as they have a perfect control over the animals due to the controlling ability they have developed as a vampire. However, all these are new to Yuri. As soon as Yuri saw the deer in the distance, she pounces onto the deer and grabbed its neck. Jessica screamed at her when she saw Yuri was on the verge of snapping the poor animal’s neck.

Jess: YAH! STOP!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO THE ANIMAL???

Yuri: Erm? Taking its blood?

Jess: AND ITS LIFE??!

Yuri: Yeah? How else should I do it?

Jessica sighs and continued walking towards Yuri with the deer’s neck still between her hands waiting for Jessica’s instruction.

Jess: Just, see how I do it alright? We don’t need to kill them just for their blood. It is meaningless to kill just to get the blood.  Hand the deer over and the blood bag, please.

As Yuri hands the deer over to Jessica, Jessica started staring into the eye of the deer. Surprisingly, it calmed down from the fear Yuri caused and even bow to Jessica. Jessica returned the bow and the deer move towards the ice princess with its neck shove towards Jessica’s side.  Yuri watch as Jessica when on one knee and took out the blade in the boots. With a swift move, she had a clean cut on the side of the deer’s neck and the blood pack at the opening of the cut. Blood started flowing into the bag, filling it in no time. After the bag is filled, Jessica took out the grass she plucked while on her way into the forest. Rubbing the grass between her hands and thereafter place it onto the cut of the deer. Jessica bowed and thanked the deer, with the deer returning a bow before leaving the stunned looking Yuri and a smiling Jessica.

Yuri: How… How did you do all that?

Jess: Now you see? We don’t really have to kill to get what we need. We all are gifted as who we are. A little mind controlling and humanity and we can have an endless supply of what we need. And, the blood of a living animal taste better than one of a dead.

Yuri: I… I apologise over what I had wanted to do and I swear to never hurt them if there is no need for me to. But… I have no idea how to use mind control. Nobody ever taught me about it and I have never tried exposing myself to that expect of vampirism.

Jess: Its ok. I too apologise for shouting at you a while ago, I… kinda panicked when I saw your hands around its neck. I know you don’t mean to hurt them if you have a choice. I have apologized on your behalf. And regarding the mind control ability, it is actually very simple. I can teach you, thereafter you can go for your first try on blooding an animal without killing them.

Jessica smiled and brought Yuri towards the old ark, teaching her the secret behind mind control. Having taught the basics of the additional claimed of power, Yuri managed to collect the required amount of blood in no time. Jessica stood from the side and watch proudly but couldn’t help stare at Yuri’s caring side while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter