Chp 12

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung: Sure. Let me cancel all my appointment first. Let’s start.

Sunny: Yuri? Can you please update us on what happened after we left?

Yuri: Sure.. It goes like this….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yuri continued further into their stories, Taeyeon notice an uncomfortable look in Tiffany’s eyes. However, before Taeyeon could say anything, the school bell ring indicating the end of lunch break.

“Saved by the bell” thought Tiffany.

Sooyoung: Shall we continue this after class? You guys need to get back to class. I do not want the lecturers to complain about students arriving late to class.

Taeyeon: I think this is enough for the day. Let’s do this tomorrow after class instead. I am sure everyone is tired. It is just the first day of school and I would suppose the two ladies have other plans other than staying in after school hours with us. Let us just resume this tomorrow. Shall… Shall we?

Once Tiffany nodded on what Taeyeon suggested, Taeyeon left the office with the rest of them still shocked that she actually spoke such a long sentence.

Sooyoung whispering to Sunny: Did.. the princess just… cared for someone other than you?

Sunny: Yes, I suppose.. she just did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at class, lessons went smoothly with the four vampires attending and trying to look attentive during the class. Each of them having different thoughts running through their minds as the day flew by.

Lecturer: Alright class, I suppose this is the end of your first day in class. Please go back and rest well, it had been a long day for everyone. Make sure you guys pop-by the student recreation club and join one of the clubs available. It will be easier to graduate with the points given by the clubs. Now, leave the class and enjoy your youth! Welcome, FRESHMEN!

Students rushed out of their classes. The end of class had been in their mind since the start of the day. Everyone left the class like a gush of wind.

Once everyone left, Taeyeon stood and walked out of the class with an empty backpack hung on just one side of her shoulder, walking towards their car.

Sunny: Guess I cannot s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter