Chp 26

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been years since you guys last tasted my home-cooked food. What do you want to eat today? We bought lots of ingredient today. What are your orders, Princess?

**************

Jess: Anything you cook will be fine, Love. I’ll help you with the cooking.

As the remaining few make their way to the living room, leaving TaeYeon and Jessica in the kitchen, Tiffany could not help but to always look towards the direction of the kitchen wondering what the two are doing.

Yuri: I’m not sure if this is the right timing to ask this. But, are that two together?

“BINGO! Just the question I wanted to ask” Tiffany turned her attention to Yuri whom just cleverly asked what she really wanted to know.

Sunny: Well, they were or should I say they were supposed to be. The Kim and Jung family were really close to each other. The parents are really good friends with each other, so good that when Jessica was birthed, Taeyeons’ mother was there in the labor room with Jessica’s. And due to their close relationship, Jessica’s mom suggested for Teayeons’ to be the god mother of each other’s kids. Jessica grew up under the care of both her mom and Taeyeon’s mom before she turned into a full grown vampire.

When Taeyeon was born, Jessica was already full grown but instead of the usual playfulness of teens, Jessica went to the Kim’s palace every single day, without fail, just to see Taeyeon. She took care of Taeyeon as if Taeyeon was hers. She was the first to see Taeyeon flip over on her stomach and started crawling, the first name Taeyeon called, the first person Taeyeon bite when she had her teeth and the many first in her life. Jessica was always there when Taeyeon needed someone; Jessica is also the only person Taeyeon goes to with her secrets. They were insepartable.

Soo: However, after Jessica’s parents took the throne over from their parents, the family had to move over to the other continent. But Jessica’s presence were constantly felt as she will come visit Taeyeon whenever she comes back to Korea. Then, they will spend days and nights talking, updating about things that happened to each other when they are beside each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter