Chp 21

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, I can see the 2 of you are dressed for activity. However, if there is a need to change into something more comfortable in between the training, let me or Sunny know, we have extra clothing in the rooms. Alright then, we can start without her. Shall we proceed with some basic training on reflex so that I know.. Ermmm.. Your standards? " Taeyeon asked looking at the 2 new comers to her playroom.

"Suu-rreee" Tiffany replied and continued with her query, "What is a baseball machine doing here? And why would we need extra clothings?"

"You will know soon. And I suggest if you do not like what we have here, you may wish to bring your own clothing here." Sunny smirk as she replied...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Training couldn’t have gotten more boring since all the 3 vamps did were to switch between rope skipping and the running machine over the last hour, whereby the one instructing them just ran on the machine. Soon, tiredness was all over Tiffany’s and bored was written all over Yuri’s face as she got irritated with the constant switching that does nothing to her, or so she felt. Yuri had never liked Taeyeon as she felt that she still had the stuck-up princess attitude that irritated Yuri to no end.

"Hey Taeyeon! Why are we doing this?" questioned Yuri

"Huh?"

“If you have no intension of training us, then I suggest you do not waste our time. Both Tiffany and I could have better use the time to do something else” said Yuri to Taeyeon who had been instructing them on the switch of the exercises while the ‘instructor’ herself just stayed on the running machine.

“If that is the case, may I ask if you already feeling tired? If you think I am wasting both your time here whereby you could have done something more meaningful, there door is there, had always been there and will always be there. Feel free. ” Taeyeon ended her statement and continued her run on the machine.

Irritated to the max, Yuri went out with both Tiffany and Sunny running behind her, almost banging onto Soo who just arrived.

“What’s up with her?” Soo asked Tae

“No idea. You can go ask her. I don’t have time to baby sit. Come back once you guys are done outside, we need to talk.”

“Alright. I’ll go check out what’s up with them before coming back. See you in a while, Tae.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Training Room

“Hey Yul, what is wrong?” asked Tiffany as she caught up with the tanned girl. Still slightly out of breathe from the ‘training’ earlier on.

“What the hell is wrong with her? Why is she wasting our ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter