Chp 23

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon: Oh ya. I went to the council a couple days back and I have been updated with the latest status of our parameter…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon: Those who attended the council here a few days back had been informed that there had been an increase in the number of strikes made by pre-matured and unmarked vampires. As these vampires are unmarked, there wasn’t a way for the council guards to track who those belong to. A couple of us at the table had been tasked by Sir Alpha to find out who the stray ones belong to.

Sunny: Who were the ones that were at the council that day? Are those on your side there too?

Tiffany: There are sides within the council too?

Soo: Yes, Tiffany. The council is upheld by Sir Alpha where he believes in peace amongst a species. All decision will be made by Sir Alpha after seeking comments and agreement from the ground; which are basically from those on the council table. But.. He has the final say.

Sunny: There are actually 4 different groups within the council. Firstly, the faulters; those who just want to kill the human. So this group of vampires will blame the human for whatever mistakes available. The second group are those that wish to throw over Sir Alpha for the throne to the council. These are those that will disagree to whatever Sir Alpha suggests, also known as the troublemakers. The third group is the standers; they listen to all sides of the stories and will stand on the most logically party and suggestion. Lastly, there’s us, the protector, we stand in the council for the peace amongst all species just like how Sir Alpha believes in.

Taeyeon: The table for council consists of royals from the different continent. Because of wars and hunts from the human and amongst the vampires, many leaders did not survive. But because there is a need for a royal to rule over the country, more roles had been pushed onto those who survived over time and are in the council. The other protectors or might as well say, our allies are mainly the royals from the States; Princess Jessica & Krystal, the royal from Asia; Princess Hyoyeon, the royal from Antarctica; Princess Irene & Wendy. We too have friends from the stander, Princess Yoona and Princess Seohyun who both run parts of Europe.

Yuri: So, those are ‘friends’?

Taeyeon: Yes. We need as many ‘friends’ as we can get so that we can use it to our advantage during the council meetings as we do not know what the troublemakers might have up their sleeves.

Soo: So, what have the council decided?

Taeyeon: The council announced that there will be an increase in parameter patrolling until they are able to find whoever is behind all the kills near the parameter.

Tiffany: Kills?

Sunny: Ya. There had been an increase of kills reported by the council guard. There had been report of random killing to both animals and… ermm… humans. Taeyeon had been called upon to look into the killing when it was reported that’s why the absence from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter