Chap⁹ What are the odds

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dunno if i shoul say that this chapter is 'intense' at some way.. Well you will notice.. I could also be overreacting to my own work 

Word count : 2504

 

Kyungsoo was the first one to wake up in the room number 61. The two mates of them had already left. but to Kyungsoos surprise he woke up in the embrace of the younger, what he had believed to be a dream the same night. He got shocked when the younger suddenly yawned, so he pretended to still be asleep.

 


As he was laying there, he then suddenly felt something warm and soft touch his forehead. He wasn’t dumb he had already figured out what Baekhyun and Chanyeol had done, and he also knew that he just got kissed on the forehead. But it didn’t make him mad, no not at all.

   

As the warmth had disappeared he then opened his eyes, and looked Jongin in the eyes. Kyungsoo had expected Jongin to be all calm and cool, but to his surprise when Jongin saw him open his eyes, he then almost jumped out of the bed, because of the shook he got.
 


With that quick moment that just had happened, made Jongins sore back a slightly more painful than the day before, so he gently touched the part that hurt and goaned in pain.
 


Kyungsoo quicky sat up and hugged him while quietly saying “You , why did you do that” Just before the door got kicked in by Baekhyun, who had heard the goan from Jongin (Even tho the numbers on the doors have a ‘big’ difference like 88 to 61, then the rooms were still just next to each other. Just thought that you had to know).

 

 

“Are you alright!? If not your guardian angel is here now  //reffereíng to himself//”  Baekhyun quickly said, but then smirked and backed out when he saw Kyungsoo with a rather angry expression, and was hugging Jongin while his back. “Oh well” Baekhyun said before he continued

“I will just leave you two alone.. There is a free breakfast table in the eating hall in under an hour, Junmyeon told me as he saw me running out of the room, and just before i kicked the door open… So yea, the two and you can continue, but please do get ready to eat in like an hour or so, because there have also been an announcement in the radio, which said that we’re able to already leave, and the storm had taken off.. So we will be leaving after breakfast, and will be heading directly to the hospital after we’ve eaten.. Just thought you two had to know” he said as he quietly left.

   

Jongin was surprised that Kyungsoo didn’t move away, when the door had been kicked in by the hapkido man and glared at the smaller when had man had left. “K-kyungsoo” He said as his voice craked. “hmmm” the smaller one replied back, releasing the taller one from the hug. “You’re making me confused.. You’ve changed” Jongin said as he pouted, as Kyungsoo gave him a surprised and kinda depressed look. “I’m sorry Kai… I-i mean Jongin” Kyungsoo then said ashamed, afraid of the taller one not linking the fact, that the older now liked him back.
 

 

To assure Kyungsoo that Jongin didn’t mind it at all, Jongin then pressed his lips on the smallers nose, before saying “It’s not like I mind it at all…” There was a quiet moment, before he continued with “I just want to be sure, what you really feel about me”

   

As Jongin had said that, Kyungsoo then gave him a flirtatious look, before placing his soft lips gently against the tallers, which not too soon after allowed himself to slowly fall back onto the bed, while the smaller helped him down, so he wouldn’t hurt the tallers back too much.

This time there was no Baekhyun or Chanyeol to interrupt them. They were on cloud nine. What started at gentle kisses, then slowly and steady turned more and more passionate.

   

With Kyungsoo sitting on Jongins stomach, he could then feel though his legs Jongins stomach growl, he broke the kiss and gave him a smirking look, and then bend down to Jongins ear, quietly whispering “are you that hungry, boy?”. Jongins adam's apple bobbed up and down, as he gulped down the saliva he had in his mouth, and nodded.

   

But Jongin couldn’t stop himself now, he wanted Kyungsoos soft lips against his own once again, so he attempted to pull the smaller down once again, but he failed.

   

Kyungsoo enjoyed watching Jongin being like that, like a hungry honeybear really wanting its honey. But he also felt bad for the hungry bear, and then giggled before starting the passionate kiss.

   

It was at is was burning inside of the room, as the blankets got removed between the kisses and Jongin almost removing his shirt, but failed because of the pain in his back, and Kyungsoo backing off. “Wow calm down, my bear” Kyungsoo then said, making Jongin flustered. “Am i really so crazy like a bear?” Jongin asked in a deep voice, while squinting his eyes. “No you’re just ugly” Kyungsoo coldly said, which made Jongin really confused. “Oh..” a sigh then came out of the taller, before a warm sensation met his lips once again.

 


As Kyungsoo had kissed the surprised Jongin once again, he then said “I’m kidding, you’re just ‘my bear’, because you looked like a hungry honeybear longing for its honey, i guess…. And that kinda cute”

   

As the last words had slipped out of Kyungsoos mouth he then quickly jumped off the bed, and quickly changed clothing, before he opened the door and slowly walked out, leaving Jongin alone in the room, while looking like a red tomato in the face.

   

What did he just say?! he thought for himself. Did he just actually use the word ‘cute’?!.. One of the words he hated the mo

Please log in to read the full chapter