Chapter ¹² the 22th

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This is a very short chapter, but I've been down for a good time. I hope that you can forgive me and merry christmas. I know it's the 24th now, and this chapter is the 22th, but guess what. When the 24th have been released look at it as a bonus christmas, or a delayed present^^ I'm also very sorry for not havin' any updates in two weeks. I beg all of your pardon. 

Word count //only// 1460

It was five in the morning and Chanyeol kept asking  “What to do?” out loud while spooning with his beloved. Even tho Baekhyun several times tried to explain to his giant what the doctors had told them, just before they had headed home.

 

“Chanyeol.. Try to get some sleep.. Remember that the doctors said that they had no explanation that Kyungsoo would be able to regain consciousness so quickly, but that the fact that he had gotten a probably amnesia didn’t surprise them. Even tho’ there is so clear sign if Kyungsoo even would be able to get his memories about us back again, then at least we got a bunch of memories with him.. And the doctor also said that we should show him a bunch of pictures from back then, if we wanted just a slight chance to get his memories back.” Baekhyun sleepingly said.

 

There was quiet for a moment, but then the room was filled with the sound of Chanyeol snoring.
“Believe me Baekhyun” The memory of Kyungsoo introducing him to Chanyeol suddenly started to play  in his mind, before he also dozed off to sleep.

 

 

Flashback/Baekhyuns dream

“I’m a bit early this time, but Kyungsoo told me to meet him here and he had to ‘show’ me something, if i remember correctly” Baekhyun was thinking as he stood in front of a Coffee Pong stand.

After waiting for a while of Baekhyun tripping with his thumbs a Kyungsoo wearing a big and bright smile ran towards him, while holding Sehuns hand.

 

“The two of you seem in a goooooood mood today~” Baekhyun said as he winked at them. “Did Sehun treat you real good this morning? Or did you give him a surprise aka gave him a good morning blow-” Baekhyun stopped when Sehun gave him a sign to cut it off, when Kyungsoo was getting so flustered and looked like a strawberry.

“Well um.. Kyungsoo said as he cleared his throat. Sehun then pointed at a tall and handsome male standing behind them, that Baekhyun hadn't noticed, unbelieveable enough.

 

He had what seemed to be brown and a bit curly hair under his black snapback, wore a t-shirt which was blue on the front and white on the back, along with a pair of white converse and a knee black pair of shorts. Before Baekhyun could notice it his blick was caught by the tallers ears.

He then without noticing said “You look like a gigantic yoda.. But a very damn handsome yoda”

 

When he had realized what he just had said he quickly covered his mouth, and blushed of shame, and looked away when the tallest bursted out in laughter.

 

“Well okay then” He said as he smiled. “I will take that as a compliment, because you said it” the tall yoda said as he introduced himself. “I’m Park Chanyeol by the way, but you can just call me Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun couldn’t believe what Kyungsoo had done. He had to be careful with telling the smaller what person looked very hot while they were out.. He also hadn’t ever expected to really talk with this tall and gorgeous male, face to face. And Baekhyun would have dressed up nicer if he knew that Kyungsoo in fact would set him up in a blind date.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter