Chap³ A Surprise

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N This is still a bit before Jongin appeared in the story line.

Word count : 2908
ヽ( ゚ ヮ゚ )ノ 

 


“My gosh, when will the two of you go home? It’s been like almost three weeks now” “Yah Kyung-yo, your apartment is big enough to fit even twelve people, and yet you’re going to complain about just two of your mates staying over for just a bit? Doesn’t it get lonely at all, just a little bit?” Chanyeol said with a great force, in his gestures. “He is right soo.. And it’s not like our landlord wouldn’t mind, the fact that we’re not ther-” “Well Baekhyun… Chanyeol..” Kyungsoo said and sighed.

 

“It’s not the fact that two friends staying over for a longer period, in time annoys me. But i think that you’ve forgotten that this is my home or yea… You know what I mean… Either way the two of yo-” “The new guy.. When will he come? Are you sure that you can’t redu the contract, so he doesn’t own the half of the apartment?” Chanyeol said. “LET ME TALK!” Kyungsoo yelled “So either way, what i was going to say was… It’s my home, and not a random hotel that the two of you just can come in, and be loud… You know… The walls ermm” “Okay we understand.. Sorry… But seriously” Chanyeol continued.

“Are there really no information about that guy? He could be a murder, or-” Baekhyun interrupted and continued  “Someone who is going to hurt our little precious Soo.”

 

“Please do calm down.. If anyone would be, hurt me, you know what I would do…. I’ll make them pay!” Kyungsoo said and threw his fist up in the air. “After you’ve cried all alone.. Oh my little Kyung-yo, if only we knew about it on beforehand” Chanyeol said with a what seemed a faked tear in his eyes.

 

“Calm down you guys..” Kyungsoo said with his head turned around. And that opportunity Chanyeol got to brush his hand, along Baekhyuns inner thigh, got used. Baekhyun was now blushing like crazy, and his eyes met the gaze of Chanyeol who was smirking.

 

What he thought wouldn’t get caught by the little Mr. grumpy, because it happened to quickly got caught... “Erhemm” Kyungsoo said and faked a cough.. “Did you two already forget what I literally said two minutes ago?”

“heh.. Sorry..” Chanyeol said and touched the back of his neck, now looking into the peering eyes of Kyungsoos’.

 

“Thee..” Kyungsoo started to do a countdown. “Hey, hey hey hey,” Chanyeol said and stood up, grabbing Baekhyun by his wrist and pulling him up. “Two...” “Come on Kyung-yo..” The tallest in the room said,  while slowly backing away while still holding the wrist of his lover.

“One!” As that was said the couple ran around in the apartment, with a little guy tailing them. “How can he run so fast, with his small legs?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Dunno, he is an amazing and surprising friend, right?” “Yea an-” “YOU TWO! When I CATCH THE TWO OF YOU THEN-” As Kyungsoo was yelling that, he tripped over an empty bottle (through the weeks they've been drinking a bit 'here and there')..

 

“KYUNGSOO!! ARE YOU OKAY!?” Chanyeol yelled from the other side of the room… “mrrrph.” “What?” Chanyeol quietly stepped forwards towards the little guy, lying down on the floor, with the face down “mrrrrrph mrrrrph mrrrph...”

 

Just as Chanyeol had gotten close enough, Kyungsoo snapped up, holding his bleeding nose while saying “For the sake of humanity, you two..” Baekhyun hurried up to the kitchen to grab some paper towels to Kyungsoo. As he had handed that to the bleeding male, he then said “We will get going now then Kyungsoo... We’re very sorry.. But be patient, we will be back after we’ve gotten some medical stuff for you, just in case you know”

“Oh well.. You guys do you, I will just be sitting here on the couch, playing 2048… This game is very addicting..”

 

“AHAHHA!” They both busted out in laughter. “We know, we know.. It’s our fault that you’re playing it.. Either way, we will go and come back to drop of the medical stuff, and buy some street food for the three of us..”

Then the little males eyes suddenly  opened his eyes wide, and looked like a surprised owl while asking “Do you guys need my diamond card?”

 

“KYUNGSOO STOP IT! We got money!” “Instead of playing 2048 I should just buy you two a decent enough apartment, like this one.” Baekhyun hesitated and ended up saying “If this apartment only is ‘decent’ to you, then I would love to see an apartment that blows your mind” after had been thinking about it for a bit time. “I would also love to see that” Chanyeol says while wearing his usual big smile.  “Heh.. But seriously.. Do you want to borrow it?”

“Naah that’s okay kyung-yo.. You can just get our apartment fixed or something if you really feel like burning off some money.” “I’m on it then” Kyungsoo said with a passionate stare. “o..okay” Baekhyun said. “We will be back in an hour or so.” As that was said, the couple walks out, and Kyungsoo is left there.. All alone.. And actually ended up buying a new apartment five minutes walk away from his, to the cutest couple he knew..

 

Four hours later, Kyungsoo is once again standing in front of his windows looking at the skyline. “Who wants to live here… And with me?..” “That guy must be a freak if he wants to live in a city that never sleeps. It’s so hard to focus on the stars.. If only i lived at the countryside.” Kyungsoo was talking to himself, as usual.

 

“Why does it take them so long?!” Suddenly a sound of a phone ringing filled the else so quiet apartment. “What the? Did one of them forget their phones?” Kyungsoo decided to ignore the first few times it ringed. But after the fifth time, he decided to go and look for it and found a completely new golden Samsung in his vibrating pocket in his coat.

 

“What the? When did i even get a new one? Is this a prank or something?” Thus being afraid of it e

Please log in to read the full chapter