Chap⁷ A shy confession

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hello everyone~ It took some time to come with the last chapter, i mean it took maybe... four to five days for an update, but i got to release it yesterday. Aaaand I felt sorry for you, for having to wait for so long, so i spent the most of the night and day on this, making it, for me worth giving it to you! I hope you will enjoy this chapter of The coming adventure, and I'm considering making either the next chapter, or the one after that a christmas special. Becaaaause you know that christmas is slowly creepin' up, by now^^ 

Word count: 2098

 

The following weeks, Kyungsoo realized that yes.. He was in fact slowly, falling in love with Jongin. But it wasn’t because he reminded him of Sehun or anything, but maybe simply because of the fact that he was so different from Sehun, and Kyungsoo wanted to try something ‘new’.

   

But he kept telling himself that he wasn’t really in love with  the younger and that he just longed after being in a relationship once again, but was also too scared to let it happen, because of what happened with Sehun.

 

But then again.. Jongin was the complete different than Sehun. So was he worth giving a shot? Kyungsoo kept asking himself that question, as it was counting between life and death..

   

“Hey Kyung-yo, what’s with this?” Kyungsoo got a text message from Chanyeol, and it continued with “Our landlord says that we don’t live here anymore, do you know anything about this - from Baekhyun”

 

Kyungsoo was sitting next to Jongin as he got those text messages, and as they kept coming, Jongin couldn’t help himself but to ask what all of that was about.
Kyungsoo then told him that he means that he’ve bought a new apartment for the couple, but might just have forgotten to tell them about it, since they’ve practically lived under the same roof as him for like more or less four months.

   

“Ahhh i see” Jongin then said as he stood up, and looked down at the smaller one. “You’re so cute, you know that right?” Jongin then asked, which made Kyungsoo look as a burning tomato, because yes.. He got flustered about the part he just called him ‘cute’, but then agin.. No one were allowed to call him ‘cute’, because he was indeed manly.

   

With that said, Kyungsoo the quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it as Jongin, who have gotten used to that after living with kyungsoo for a while. So he also knew if he didn’t come with a reaction to it, then Kyungsoo would stand up and try to hit after him, which he did.. Or all Kyungsoo got to do this time was standing up, before Jongin pushed him down again on the couch, making himself sit on top of the smaller and smirked.

 

“I got you this time” Jongin then said, just before Kyungsoo made them shift positions.

   

That was something Jongin hadn’t seen coming at all, so he was left with a surprised look as Kyungsoo said “No you don’t… Just because I may not be the tallest right” Jongin nodded “Then it doesn’t mean that I  can’t defend myself.. You’ll be surprised of what I’m actually able to do! Because I’m very manly!” Kyungsoo then said has he pounded his chest with his left arm.

   

Until that part, Jongin was very shocked by the smaller, but when he then did pound his chest and say he was manly in that way, that just made him look even more cute, and that made jongin laugh like a donkey.

   

Who would have thought that Kyungsoo actually would kiss Jongin, on the mouth even! Just to make him stop laughing at him.. Well jongin didn’t at that moment, so he kept quiet, and was left in shock when Kyungsoo was looking embarrassed at him, got up and slowly walked away.

   

Jongin was more confused than ever, because just yesterday, Kyungsoo would still beg him to stop calling him his boyfriend, but now.. Kyungsoo actually went to kiss the younger.

   

As Kyungsoo had left the room, his phone kept on getting messages. Because he didn’t take his phone with him, Jongin then decided to read them. Or at first he wanted to give Kyungsoo his phone, but when he  saw that there was over 30 unread messages just from Chanyeol, he decided to read them.

   

“Yo Kyung-yo.. Do you know anything about it?” “Hey… Are you alright?” “Did Jongin do something again - from Baekhyun?” “Was he looking cute - from Baekhyun?” “Did he make you smile - from Baekhyun?” “Why, did you hit him again, because you’re afraid of ya feelings? - from da Baeeeeek” “I’m sorry.. But are you alright?” “Oh you should call him Kai!!! I just remembered.. Heh.. - Baekiiiiiiiiiiiii” that was all Jongin got to read before Kyungsoo walked into the living room once again, to grab his phone.

   

When Kyungsoo saw Jongin holding his phone, and what looked like as he was reading through his messages, made Kyungsoo see fire. He stormed over to Jongin, and tired to

Please log in to read the full chapter