Chap ⁸ Storm warning

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

Word count 2016

It was a rainy night in Seoul that night, and that illuminated the street lights in a more yellow tone.

 

On the whole way to the hospital, none of the two in the back said anything. The only thing that you could hear, was the low music from the car radio playing a song called ‘Bad Craziness’ by a band called D-A-D, and the rain falling on the rooftop of the car.

 

Chanyeol really felt the song, so much that he sang along and slowly headbanging to it matching the rhythm of the song. “cause you won’t believe, what I believe when I’m alone!”

 

Baekhyun asked Chanyeol to either change the radio station or to then completely turn off the radio, because he was the only one jamming to that song, and singing along.

 

Chanyeol then changed the radio station, to the only one else working which was a radio station for news. The male voice in the radio then said “We will be expecting a storm approaching the capital this night, so for the safety of the people of Seoul, then please.. Do stay inside tonight. The most of the storm will be gone by tomorrow noon, so it will be safe to go on the road there. If you find yourself on the road, then please. For your own safety go and find a place where you can be safe for the night. A-”

 

Chanyeol didn’t want to hear the rest of it, and turned the radio off. He then looked at Baekhyun who gave him a scared look.

 

“What should we do Chanyeol?” “I don’t know.. Jongin?” Chanyeol asked. “Can you wait? Does it still hurt very bad?” “N-no.. It’s a bit better..” “You ” Kyungsoo said and continued “Can you at least move your toes?” “A bit” Jongin said as he squinted his face and looked over at Kyungsoo.

 

The two of them just stare at each other for good two minutes or so until Baekhyun says “So.. You’re okay with waiting till tomorrow with going to the doctor?” while looking at the back mirror. Jongin breaks the eye contact with Kyungsoo and nodded.

 

“To be honest.. I think i will survive not going to the hospita-” “NO WAY!” Kyungsoo yelled. “....You have to go and get checked, just in case.. I will also be the one paying for the hospital bills, so you don’t have to worry about that.. Because when you think about it, then it’s actually my fault for you being hurt..” Kyungsoo continued and looked out of the mirror..


“Jongin I’m sorr-” was all Kyungsoo got to say as he got interrupted by Jongins hand holding onto his thigh, as Baekhyun yelled “CHANYEOL! GO OVER THERE!!! THE FOUR OF US CAN CRASH DOWN THERE” while pointing at a motel next to the highway at the other side of the road.

Luckily there was no one else at the highway so Chanyeol drove, and when he got the chance, he made a quick u-turn and they were now heading to the motel.

 

When they had arrived, and parked the car in the driveway they then started to discus how many room they were going to book, and if there only was two rooms left, then about who should share room with who.

 

They ended up saying that it would be best if they just booked two rooms, and saved money because of Kyungsoo, had forgotten his card, so they wouldn’t have enough money to rent three rooms (not four, because of they had said that Chanyeol and Baekhyun could just sleep together, because they were in fact a ‘real/official’ couple, compared to Jongin and Kyungsoo. Everyone would know that Jongin had a crush on Kyungsoo, by the way he looked at him, the way he talked to him and the way he acted around him.

 

But Kyungsoo made it complicated. At the start he was cold towards Jongin, and just treated him as a stranger, who then became a friend, and then again.. Lately Kyungsoo had been very confusing..

 

As they walked in, they were then met by a lot of people inside, even though there wasn’t  too many cars parked outside. They asked a stranger about where to check in, and the male then said “Just around the corner” and smiled. They then followed the strangers directions, and he was right. It was just around the corner, or the desk was.. But there was no sign of a person that was supposed to be behind it.

 

Just until the stranger from before approached them, and hurried behind the desk. “Well hello and welcome” he then said as he continued “I’m sorry for being a bit late, but this is the most people we have had in this busy time of december. Usually people just stay at home or something like that, but i think that because of the storm, they then searched for a place to ‘crash’ down, you know. Oh yea by the way”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter