Chap⁴ Misunderstandings

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The clock strikes 12 in the noon, and the two lovers enter Kyungsoo's’ apartment, not noticing the ‘new’ male coat and boots in the hall. They walk past it and crashes down on the big white couch, and turns on the television on out loud, to annoy Kyungsoo, and wake him up.

 

They had noticed the empty beer cans standing on top of the little table in front of the couch tho. So they figured if they were playing loud enough, then they would be chased by a Kyungsoo with a hangover because Kyungsoo is a weak drinker.

 

But Kyungsoo never woke up by that, because he was lying too comfortable in his warm bed, and snuggled into the blankets. He didn’t notice other ones present, in the bed along with him. He didn’t notice the nuzzling on his neck down to his back. He just kept on snuggling even tighter, into the warmth. It was so comfortable that Kyungsoo unconscious hugged and snuggled into the crook of the other male's neck.

 

He hasn't felt that good, comfortable and safe, in his bed, even since he kicked Sehun out.

 

It wasn’t until the warmth suddenly disappeared, as it had just woken up, and walked away. Which it actually had. Jongin who had tried to ignore the noise coming from the living room had left the bed (still in his pyjamas), and walked out to two unfamiliar faces, who got eye contact with Jongin and look surprised.

 

The couple then looked at each other with a smirk. “Do you think that Kyung-yo got himself a one night stand, while we were away?” Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyuns ear, who now was giggling.

 

“Maybe, who knows. And it looks like he felt the need to get a sunkissed male (Baek is referring to that Jongin is in fact, tan), not that there is anything wrong about that, I’m not the one to judge. He actually looks pretty goo-” Chanyeol didn’t like the fact that a stranger was taking Baekhyun away from him, or that was what Chanyeol was thinking. So he quickly kissed him, to make him shut up, and also to let him know that he was getting jealous.

 

“Calm down, he won’t take me away from you, even.” Baekhyun assured the before worried, and now relaxing Chanyeol. “I just had to be sure” Chanyeol then said while hugging Baekhyun. It was as they’ve just forgotten everything about the ‘stranger’ standing right over there.

 

“Umm.. Okay.. So I guess that the two of you also live here, and that will explain about you two feeling comfortable, just crashing into someone's house, and kiss. I will let the two of you continue, but at least turn down the volume of the television. Please.. I’m trying to sleep, or we’re trying to” Jongin then said while awkwardly touching the back of his neck.

 

“Oh well sorry.. Oh.. OH!” Chanyeol said. “Wait who are you” Baekhyun then continued.  “I am Kyungsoos boyfriend and his roommate. Now, who are the two of you?” “B-boyfriend!?” Chanyeol shuttered. “He didn’t tell us about you. Umm… We’re two of Kyungsoos best friends” Chanyeol continued and smiled while signalizing to Baekhyun that he should take over.

“Well yea, I’m then Baekhyun, and the other one next to me is Chanyeol. It’s thanks to Kyungsoo that we’re together. Now we’re walking about Kyungsoo… Where is he?” Jongin was pointing at the big white door, at the end of the hallway, he is currently sleeping, I guess? I don’t think that I’ve killed him.”

 

All that Chanyeol heard by that was ‘I’ve killed him’, and he then without thinking about it, pushes Baekhyun away from him, who he else was still hugging, and ran into Kyungsoos bedroom, while thinking “OMG! KYUNGSOO.. WHY COULD YOU SLEEP WITH A STRANGER, WHO NOW IS CALLING YOU HIS BOYFRIEND?! OH NO! YOU KNOW BETTER!! YOU LET A MURDER IN!! YOU LITTLE ”

 

When he had reached the door, and kicked it open, he then noticed the shocked face of Kyungsoo, who got a shock and had woken up, by the door suddenly being kicked in.

 

“Squueeeeek” Was the only sound Kyungsoo could get himself to say, as he threw almost anything he could get into his hands, and throw it at the happy Chanyeol. “I thought that your boyfriend had killed you” “WHAT THE?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? WHAT BOYFRIEND!?” Kyungsoo yelled, and then remembered what

Please log in to read the full chapter