Chap⁶ Feelings

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Following this chapter, you will then see what happened while Jongin was freaking out from the last chapter. With that said you will then follow, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

Word count: 2083

 

“Yo what do you think the reason for Jongin running out while crying?” “Kyungsoo probably went a bit ‘too hard’ on him. He might already have scared the poor boy away, don’t you think so, channie?” “Ummm I don’t know… I thought that things were going more or less smooth for them. Like yea.. I thought that Jongin may would have been THE ONE for Kyungsoo.”

Chanyeol said as he was cuddling with Baekhyun on the couch.

 

“Should we go and look for Jongin?” “Ummm I don’t know maan, I am worried for Jongin, but you know.. Kyung-yo..” “We could say that I can go and find Jongin, while YOU talk with Kyungsoo” Baekhyun then asked Jongin for hís opinion.

“Yea why not? I mean yo-” Chanyeol didn’t get to finish, before Baekhyun interrupted him “You shouldn’t play ‘too big’ now you know.. Just go ahead and talk with Kyungsoo about it.” “Heh… I’m sorry sweet heart”

 

Chanyeol then added as he quickly stood up, and gave Baekhyun a peck on the forehead, before doing ‘kids jumps’ (psst if you don’t know the definition of ‘kids jumps’ then please do google it for the sake of yourself, so you know what i mean by that.) on his way to Kyungsoos bedroom.

   

As Chanyeol had made his way towards Kyungsoos bedroom, the first thing he noticed was how cold it was in the hallway, on his way to the bedroom, so the speed of the Chanyeols ‘kids jumps’ got faster, and ended up in something more or less like a run.

 

When he finally had made his way into the bedroom, he just noticed also noticed that the windows were open, but yet he didn’t freak out like Jongin did, and thought absurd thought like ‘Kyungsoo would have committed suicide’ or anything like that.

 

Chanyeol just closed the window and sat at the end of the big king sized bed, and waited. Because he actually also noticed that the shower in the big bathroom was on, because if you listened closely you would be able to hear the water hit the floor, and Kyungsoo silently singing, of what sounded like the song ‘Billionaire’ by the artist Bruno Mars.

 

“Oh every time I close my eyes, I see my name in shining lights, A different city every night all right, I swear the world better prepare for when I'm a billionaire!!!”

Kyungsoo suddenly sang very loud as he kicked open the door that was connected from the bathroom to his bedroom.

 

That gave Chanyeol a shock so he fell down on the floor, and blushed when he noticed Kyungsoos newly washed body, still steaming from the hot shower that he’ve been taking, and the fact that Kyungsoos skin looked silky smooth and the towel around his waist was slowly falling down, at one side.

 

“OH MY! CHANYEOL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?”

 

 

 

Baekhyun was slowly taking the elevator down, as he had reached the floor that he wished for, he then bumped into a running Jongin.

“HEY Jong!” Baekhyun yelled as he called out Jongin, to get his attention while he was running.

 

“JONGIN! TRY TO STOP! What are you doing!” Baekhyun yelled once again, which Jongin noticed and stopped. From an exhausted look, a slightly angry and annoyed face met Baekhyuns. “What’s wrong buddy? You suddenly just ran.” “Why didn’t the two of you do anything?” the younger asked.

“I thought that Kyungsoo had committed suicide and jumped..” “Why would you do think that?” Baekhyun asked, and to that Jongin answered “You see, simply because of what you told me, by him being a bit sensitive at the moment.. And when i walked into.. Into..” Jongin got to say before he started to cry once again.

 

Baekhyun then tightly hugged the crying Jongin. “Into what Jong?” “Wait what is Jong? Who is Jong?” Jongin asked while in the embrace of Baekhyun. “Jong is just your new nickname, i guess. Both me and Channie didn’t know what to call you, when we thought that Jongin, was ‘too boring’. Not to sound mean or anything.” Baekhyun said as he squeezed Jongin before letting him go.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter