Chap¹° Hospital time

The coming adventure
Please log in to read the full chapter

There isn't anything in this chapter i would warn you guys about. 

Word count 2343

As the four of them had talked with the doctor and got told that Jongin would do just fine, but he would have to stay at the hospital for two days and nights because of his situation got worse the day after the accident, they then walked towards the recovery room that they were ‘ordered’ to help Jongin go to.

 

But this Jongdae kept following them, and that started to get on Kyungsoos nerves.

 

Kyungsoo kept staring at the male with a broken arm, sitting next to Jongin. Who was this guy really? He meant that he called himself ‘Jongdae’ if Kyungsoo wasn’t wrong.. Why would he be ‘sticking’ that close to his Jongin? Oh not officialy said as his...Yet… but still.. Was he an ex? A old friend? or maybe… A flirt?

 

Baekhyun who was behind Kyungsoo with Chanyeol, gave the tallest a puff in the side, while giving him a look, meaning that he should look at Kyungsoo. When Chanyeol had looked at the jealous Kyungsoo just sitting there, glaring at the actor, that Jongin apparently knew somehow that actor, that the journalist had informed him about.

 

The couple then quietly whispered as the male with the name called Jongdae was being loud, and talked something about if Jongin remembered the last time they met, or something like that.. The couple then not too soon after joined Kyungsoo, with the glaring at Jongdae part.

 

“I remember the last time i saw you, you totally looked like a lost puppy, searching for your master” When he had said that Kyungsoo couldn’t help it but cringe, before the male continued.
“But it was like when you saw me, or something that you kinda stopped crying. As if you had found out something, that made you worry.. Or found your master”.

 

That was it. Kyungsoo couldn’t handle it anymore, and the couple behind him, understood well too. So just a split second before Kyungsoo was about to stand up and beat the already hurted Jongdae, the two of them held him down, and Chanyeol sounded quite awkward when he politely asked Jongdae to leave, so they could talk to their friend in peace.

 

Jongdae shouldn’t have refused, because as soon as he did Baekhyun hurried up to him, and whispered something in his ear, which Jongdae just nodded too and left. As he was leaving Kyungsoo couldn’t help but hurry up next to his wounded bear, and smirked at Jongdae as he looked back a last time before leaving.

None of them had any plans to ask Baekhyun what he whispered just yet, because they were too busy asking Jongin who that man was, and what their 'relationship' was. 

 

Jongins explanation seemed reasonable enough so when he was done explaining, Chanyeol and Baekhyun left when they were sure that Kyungsoo wouldn’t silently do something physically bad towards the hurted younger.  

 

As they had left there was completely silent in the room.

 

The two of them was just staring at each other, not knowing who should start talking. But then Jongin was about to say something before Kyungsoo interrupted him before he even got a chance.
“I hope you will be back for christmas eve… Because..” He then stopped, and turned his blick towards the open window.. “It’s quite chilly in here huh?” He then tried to change the topic, as he stood up with a half smile, on his way to close the window, but before he did that Jongin dramatically grabbed the smallers pity little wrist and held him back.

 

“You don’t have to worry, okay? Me and him.. Is not even me and him.. There is nothing” Jongin wanted to assure Kyungsoo, who didn’t change his facial expression, who just still half smiled. “I only have my eyes for you” Jongin continued and he dragged the smaller down so he was at the same eye level at the wounded.

 

Kyungsoo could feel his heart beat faster.. Faster than anyone had made it beat.

Was this guy really going to keep his ‘promise’ Kyungsoo wondered, as he then got dragged into a kiss.

 

But this time it was slightly different from the other times that they had kissed. Jongin had not any intention to let Kyungsoo go. The force that a wounded Jongin had, scared Kyungsoo. Just the thought of how forceful Jongin then could/would be if he was 'hungry' for Kyungsoo, when he wasn't wounded, gave Kyungsoo the chills.

But then again not too much, that he wouldn’t kiss the hungry boy back.

 

The sound they made when there lips got separated, was like music in Jongins ears, and he then continued with dragging Kyungsoo ontop of him, just taking a slight break to position the smallers legs on each side of him, before a little smirk appeared on his face, while looking at the owl eyed male.

 

“You look so fragile at moments like this, do you know that? It actually makes you look so-” He didn’t get to finish his sentence before he got slapped across his face, with a voice following saying “I’m not cute!” and the pouting Kyungsoo were about to slide down from the taller, but he then got stopped. “No i wasn’t going to say that. Ouch.."

Jongin held his sore cheek as Kyungsoo moved just a bit, while still seated on Jongins stomache.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter