Chapter 8

You Hide...I'll Seek

 “Moving…..how fun….”

I packed up everything that I wanted to bring with me and in an hour someone knocked on my door.

“Miss Lee, I’ll be your driver today.”

I nodded and followed him to the car. It was a 5 person car, black. He opened the door for me and I got in. The drive quiet and peaceful. This new house wasn’t far but it wasn’t close either, it was an hour drive when there was light traffic.

“Ugh, that means that I’ll have to wake up earlier to get to school on time.” *sighs* “At least he’s [NamJoo] driving me to school with him these days.” I said muttering to myself when the car pulled up to the driveway.

It wasn’t a house, it was more like two buildings, the north wing and the south wing, connected by a bridge. The house wasn’t separated from other houses but the nearest neighboring house was 2 miles away. This was probably because all the houses in this neighborhood are private property and the nearest neighborhood was probably a few miles away.

I bid the driver goodbye and went to the entrance. There was a note on the door:

“Hello sweety! I hope you like your new place. With our kind of job, I’ve arranged a place that will assure privacy. I’ve already bought all the furniture and will take care of the bills, so you guys don’t have to worry about that part. Keep up the good work!” Password: X-XXX-XXX - hal-abeoji

I chuckled, took the note and punched in the password and went in to explore the house. It was a huge house, no surprise there. I was in the North wing and decided to find the rooms to put away my luggage. It turns out that there was one master bedroom on the second floor, along with a separate washroom and a hang outer space (TV, couch, etc). I went into the room and placed my things away, it was a plain room, white, windows, spacious closets and had a master bathroom. I notice a closed door in the room, but it was probably another closet space.

After placing my things away, I went on down to the first floor to examine it more. There was a kitchen on one side separating it from the living room with screen doors, a bathroom, and the entrance door.

“Where’s the door to the bridge? It has to be here somewhere.”

I literally opened all the doors and still no door the led to the bridge.

“Argg, maybe the bridge is for display??”

I thought for a while and remember the one door that I’ve yet to open, the closed door in my room. I ran up to my room and stopped in front of the door. I now noticed that there was swing cover on it that blocked the peephole and there were locks on the door. I slowly twisted the knob and opened the door.

It was beautiful, the bridge was literally a straight path to the South Wing. It was literally see through aka basically windows on both sides with a bench on both sides going from one end to another, with a smooth marble floor. Amazed I ran and slide across to the other side. I turned the knob on the unlocked door and was presented by another master bedroom. The South Wing was the mirror image of the North Wing.

After wandering for a bit, I found was seems to be the garage, with a motorbike and two cars. 

“Hey, Sung!”

“Huh? Schools over already?” I asked a bit surprised as a motorbike pulled up right next to me.

“Aigoo...Did Sungy already lost her mind.” He said taking off his helmet and ruffling my hair.

“Hey! Stop it! You’re going to mess up my hair!” I yelled at him smacking his hand away and pushing down my flyaways.

“It’s already 6 pm. Show me around, won’t you?”

*sighs*

……

“And here’s the best part!” I said happily while opening the door to the bridge.

“WOah! This is amazing.” He said happily while running and sliding with me right behind him.

“And this door leads to my room in the North Wing.”

“Doesn't this mean our rooms are technically connected, which means we are technically sleeping in the same room!” He said playfully while nudging me.

“Ha.ha.ha. Come on.” I said not amused and pulled him to show him around more.

“Okay, that's it. The password is-”

“No worries I already know it.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, I’m the one who made it!” He said with a cheeky smile.

“Of course it would be you.” *sighs*

......

“What do you want for dinner?”

“I don’t care, you choose.”

“Nonono. You have to choose.”

“Why?”

“Cuz everyone knows when a female says “I don’t care, you choose.”, they have something in mind already.”

“Some females, but not all. I’m not like that, so you choose.”

“Okay then, how about Italian?”

“I don’t really want to eat Italian.”

“Whattt, you just said-”

“Just kidding. hahaha! Yeah, Italian sounds great.”

….

Currently in the South Wing.

“Sungy!” He said screaming from the living room.

“Hey don’t call me that! What?”

“I’ve placed the order, but they won’t deliver this far, so we have to go pick it up.”

*sighs* “I guess that the price for living in a nice house so far away.”

“Yep, come on. By the time we arrive the food will be ready.” He said tossing one the helmets to me.

“Mhm.” 

```````````````````````````````````

You like????

Please Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

Sorry for the little interactions Dx but this was like an intro to the new living space!

Look forward to the next chapters.