Chapter 11

You Hide...I'll Seek

NamJoo’s POV

“Well, I need you to go buy “that” for me”

“Oh”

My mom made me buy pads and tampons for her before so it wasn’t a big deal, but I’ve never done it alone!

“Which one do I buy?” I looked at the selection for female hygiene stuff and there were so many different brands, sizes, types, etc.

I’m pretty sure Sung would need tampons? She’s pretty active so I picked up 3 different brands of tampons with a figure running on the box and made my way to the cashier.

Beep ~ beep ~ Beep

“That’ll be $20.”

“That’s expensive.” I said chuckling.

“That’s the price you pay for being a female. Are these for your girlfriend? Aigooooo, that’s so nice of you.” The older cashier lady gave me a huge smile.

“Yeah, hehehe.” I said giving her a sheepish smile as I paid.

I made my way back to the restroom. I’ve already placed the other items in the bike but now the biggest mission, delivering the items to Sung.

“SUNG?”

Looking to make sure the coast was clear and I ran in and slid the bag with the items with them under the stall.

“Thanks” I heard her yell out as I blasted my way out and encounter some other ladies giving him a very suspicious look.

My ears  turn bright red.

----

Sung’s POV

I chuckle imagining how embarrassing it must had been for NamJoo, while washing my hands.

“You owe me one~~”

“Do I really??”

“Yes” He said pouting and lightly punching my arm.

“Hahaha, okay okay, fineee” I said laughing out loud as we made it back to the bike.

---

DING

“Helloooo, coming in!” Sejeong said as she arrived.

We were in the North wing, where everything was already set up for the hot-pot.

“Go put your stuff in my room.”

“Kay!”

It was Thursday and we didn’t have school on fridays, along with the weekend. So Sejeong was going to stay over until Sunday evening. Yay, college life!

“Oh, God Sejeong! You’re already here!” NamJoo yelled excitedly as he trotted down the stairs from my room.

Sejeong never whipped her head towards me so fast before.

“Are y'all sleeping together????? You know you have to use protections right????” She said in a hushed voice pulling me down to her height.

“No, we’ll explain later. Now go put your stuff down.” I said as I pushed her up the stairs while she waves happily to NamJoo.

“You know we’re technically sleeping together, you know” he said wriggly his eyebrows.

“Eww, stop yourself.” I punched him lightly and we both shared a laugh.

---

The night was young, the living area filled with laughter and our loud laughs, the sound of the TV in the back group.

“There were soooo many choices, it was so embarrassing!!” NamJoo said as he laughs in embarrassment in his hands.

---

It was almost time. The night was no longer young.

NamJoo went back to the South wing to get ready. Sejeong and I headed up to my room.

“Soooo, do you like him?”

“Who?”

“Who elseeee, him!”

“NamJoo? I guess?”

“Hehehe, y’all look good together.”

“Oh, you meant as a lover? I don’t see him that way. He acts like a younger brother.”

“Aigoo, you’ll see. I bet that’s just a fronter and he’s actually very cool.”

“Huh?”

“You’ll know when you seeeee it.”

“Okay??”

“We’re going to head out now.” I said as I pulled my gloves on.

“Woahhh, you look so…..hot.”

“Stopppp.” I said in a whining manner out of embarrassment.

“Go get some sleep!”

---