Chapter 4

You Hide...I'll Seek
 

TUESDAY 6:00 BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

“Ughhh” I muttered as I dismissed my alarm clock.

 

Every day is the same. I dread going to school, work, basically getting up, but I still get up at 6 every day, besides weekends, get ready and walk to school. The school is pretty far away but I like to go through the neighborhood as shops begin to open for business.

 

“It’s onlTuesdayay….ughhh..kill me now…..just kidding, don’t”

 

I got ready and was about to leave at 7, but remembered that NamJoo was driving me starting today and decided to take a nap on the couch.

 

*knock*knock*

 

I opened the door

 

“Morning! Ready?”

 

“Y-yea.”

 

He threw me the helmet and walked out my gate towards his and after locking my door I followed him.

 

*VroomVroom*

 

And we headed towards school. We passed many familiar places and wind my blowing threw my hair, I never knew how fun this would be. I had my hands behind my back, holding onto the seat and threw my head back letting the wind embraced me. Within 20 minutes or so, we were pulling up to the park lot and then headed to class together.

 

“Class, today is the day of the presentation. Who wants to go first?”

 

Partners went up one by one, telling the class (mostly the teacher) about each other while the teacher listened and check the answers given against the answers on the sheet.

 

The teacher was smart, he had a neutral face through the presentations and didn’t mark anything, because if he did, it would give away the answer. The answer to the question “What part of the things that your partner told you were a lie?” Getting this question right is very important since he made this 50% of the grade, the other 50 being presenting. And soon enough it was our turn.

 

“Lee SungKyung and Nam JooHyuk, you guys are the last ones.”

 

We stood up and walked to the front of the class, citing each other's information.

 

“What part of the things that your partner told you were a lie? JooHyuk.”

 

“I would say everything she told me was the truth.”

 

*smirks

 

“But, I would be lying. The part about her parents was a lie.”

 

“Mhm.”

 

“SungKyung?”

 

“NamJoo is a horrible liar. Everything he told me that day besides his introduction and his name was a lie.”

 

*Chuckles “I guess we finally have our 100 percentages. Good job you too. Okay class, that’ll be it for today.

 

“Nam JooHyuk.”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“Practice your lying abilities.”

 

“Yes sir!” giving a studite to the teacher.

 

“Nice job! How did you know I was lying? That was so amazing, people never can tell when I’m lying.”

 

“We,ll I’m honored to one of the people who can. You’re not so shabby yourself.” I gave him a light punch in the arm and a playful small smile.

 

He only smiled, bid his good-byes and left to his next class. I did too.

 

“SUNGGG! You were so cool in class. You’re like a lie detector!” she said giving me two thumbs up

 

“Haha, it was nothing.”

 

“Of course not, for out little spy here.”she said poking my arm

 

We were walking towards the gate, where I met up with NamJoo, so that he can drive me home.

 

“Hey, Sejeong.”

 

“Hello. Oooo is you two together after yesterday?” She said teasingly.

 

“I wish. Sung here rejected me.” He said giving a playful sad look, whiling making fake tears with his fingers.

 

“Who did what now?!” I said knocking him on the head.

 

“Nothing!” He smiled.

 

“Hahaha, see you two tomorrow! Bye!”

 

“Bye!” We both said as Sejeong left.

 

“Shall we go to, my lady?” He said taking my right hand and kissing it.

 

“Stop that! This is harassment.” I said as I pulled my hand back.

 

“Hahahaha”

 

“About going home, can you driv-”

 

“WATCH OUT”

 

I turned around and a baseball was flying my way. I had quick reflexes and was about to catch it but someone caught it before me. I turned to the owner of the hand in front of my face, with my hand still mid way up to catch the ball, it was NamJoo.”

 

“We are so sorry! Is anyone hurt??” The baseball guy asked us.

 

“No, we’re fine. Be careful next time.” NamJoo said smiling throwing the ball back and the baseball guy said “Thank You” and left.

 

“Whoo, that was a close one. So what were you going to tell me?”

 

I stared at him in displife.

 

~”How was he faster than me?? How?? Dosen’t his arm hand?”

 

I took his hand and as I expected it was red.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s fine. Anything to protect a pretty lady.” He said winking.

 

I have learned that Nam JooHyuk is a sweet talker. Bleh

“Stop that. Can you drive me to XXX, I have a photoshoot today.”

 

“Great!”

 

“Great?”

 

“Yea, I also have a photoshoot together there. Let's go.”

 

With that he started walking to the parking, I followed and we made our way to the studio. When we got there, he parked his bike and we went our separate ways. I was giving my makeup and hair done and ready for the shoot. After I was done, we left to go to the photoshoot location in the field, and I was preparing to meet my new partner.

 

“SUNG!”

 

I turned around and I saw NamJoo running towards me.

 

“You must be my partner! Please take care of me!” He said taking my hand and shaking while giving me a big smile.

 

~”What?! He’s my new partner??!! *facepalm Of course he’s my partner”

 

I couldn’t believe that out of everyone, him. I didn't really think about  it when he said he also had a shoot until right now. I really hope I don’t see him this much in the future. First, classmates. Next, neighbors. Then, partners! What is this?

 

“Ahh you two know each other! Thats great! I expect god chemistry from you two in this couple shoot.”

 

“Yes Sir!”

 

~”ughh, this is going to be so awkward.”

 

```````````````````````````````````

You like???? I wonder what’s going to happen in the shoot!

Please Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

What's going to happen next ?? :O

Look forward to the next chapters!