Chapter 2

You Hide...I'll Seek

First person POV

 

MONDAY 6:00 BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

“Ughhh” I muttered as I dismissed my alarm clock.

 

I didn’t get a lot of sleep since I was completing another mission last night. I got up and walked to my bathroom attached to my room.

 

---

Narration: I’m Lee Sung-Kyung. Sung for short. I’m 21 and I’m in YG+College. By day I’m a college student and model. By night I’m a Night Agent. This means that I take on “missions” given to me by my hal-abeoji .

My hal-abeoji is my only family including my halmeoni, who raised me after my parents died. My halmeoni doesn't know about my little missions or else she’ll be worried sick.

---

I got dressed in a pair of shorts, a T-shirt and a long cardigan with a shoulder bag.

 

“7:00 hmmm, an hour until school starts.” I left my house and made my way down to YG+.

 

I walked into class and sat down in the back rows of the classroom.

 

“Did you see what she’s wearing?”

 

“Yeah, she’s trying to show off her legs. Ha.”

 

“What a .”

 

“HAHAHAHA”

 

I heard what they said about me but I didn’t care because I had her.

 

“Hey, why don’t you shut your mouth Miss Cleavage. And if you haven’t learned yet, wearing shorts doesn't make someone a .”

 

That’s Km Sejeong, my best friend in the whole world. She knows everything about me and I also know everything about her.

 

“Hey, Sung, don’t listen to them. I like your legs.”

 

“Hahaha, You know I don’t. Thanks.”

 

“No Problem.” With that, she sat next to me.

 

I liked Sejeong, she’s pretty, nice and she knows not to ask too much about my night jobs.

 

“Class, today in Psychology we’ll be learning about deception. We also have a new student so let’s welcome him.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Nam Joo-hyuk. You can call me NamJoo, please take care of me!”

 

“Nam Joo-hyuk. Sounds familiar, but where have I seen him?” I muttered.

 

“Yah. You know him?” Sejeong said to me quietly.

 

I shooked my head no.

 

The new student sat in front of Sejeong and I then class began.

 

“As I said at the beginning of class, today we will be learning about deception.”

 

After some powerpoints and notes, we partnered up for a deception project.

 

“Nice to meet you I’m Nam Joo-Hyuk. Want to be partners?”

 

“Ah..nice to meet you too. Sorry but I’m already part-” I said as I turned to Sejeong who already partnered up with one of our mutual friends while giving me a knowing wink.

 

“Yeah. Sure.” Accepting his offer while sighing.

 

“Okay, class. This is a game of deception. You and your partner have a whole day to get to know each other. Next class, I want you to tell me about your partner, but I want to know the truth about your partner. I’m passing out a list of questions that I may ask you about your partner next class. Please fill them in with the truth about yourselves and turn them in, so that next class I can know that someone won’t be lying about their answers.”

 

The bell rings signaling the end of class. I quickly pulled Sejeong to our next class without saying anything to Joo-Hyuk.

 

---

RINGGGGG~

 

“Ughh, it’s finally over.” After 4 classes, school was finally over.

 

“Do you have something tonight?”

 

“Nope. Gonna take the day off. Want to get chicken?”

 

“Yeah! I’ll call up the others!”

 

“Mhm”

 

We started walking out of campus, but a familiar figure was waiting at the gates. It was NamJoo. I bit my lip as we tried to walk by him.

 

“Hey! Let’s grab dinner today. You know, to get to know each other for the project. I’ll pay.”

 

“Sorry, but I -”

 

“She’ll accept!”

 

“I will?”

 

“Of course you will, you’re free tonight plus we eat together all the time. So go and enjoy your little date and get to know each other.”

 

Great! Let’s go!” He said while pulling me towards the parking lot.

 

“Have fun kids!”

 

“We will!”

 

“They grow up so fast.” Sejeong said as she wiped away her imaginary tears while continuing her way.

 

```````````````````````````````````

You like????

Please, Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

What's going to happen next ?? :O

Look forward to the next chapters!