Chapter 10

You Hide...I'll Seek

Your POV

BEEP BEEP - Thursday

“Ughhhhhh” Everyday is the same. Wake up, go to school, missions, eat, shower, sleep. I cri.

“Yesterday was a messsssssss” I yelled out annoyed at myself while pulling my hair.

I got up wondering how I’m going to face NamJoo, I went to the bathroom and BAM

“...”

“No no no no, ughhh, life hates me.”

It’s that time of the month again...yay...kill me please (jk jk please don’t)

I cleaned myself up and got ready and went downstairs and fixed myself something quick before school.

I opened the front door and saw NamJoo was setting up with the motorbike ready to go.

“SUNG, good morning!” He yelled across the driveway.

I squinted due to the bright sun and gave him a little “good morning” wave as I made my way to him.

“He’s acting normal.” I thought to myself.

“Ready?”

I nodded and I got on behind him. We knew that there would be multiple vehicles for us to use once we moved but NamJoo offered to still give him a ride. I agreed, we had to wake up earlier now and I can take a quick nap on the way.

----

It was a mediocre ride, I don’t know why… maybe because he feels familiar, maybe because he’s so nice, maybe because we are partners…

“...maybe because he’s him.” I muttered as I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his back.

I closed my eye to take a nap, but this dang helmet was uncomfortable and we had like 30 minutes left, so I took it off at a red light and hanged it from my elbow and went back into my napping position. (Don’t be like me, always where your helmets)

The ride was quiet and I won't completely asleep, the humming of the motor was sooing but I had to stay conscious so that I don’t fall off.

----

“Good morning!! I heard that you moved???? Can I come visit?!” Sejeong came running towards me.

“Uhhhhhh… sure?”

“Great! I’ll come by today!”

“But it’s pretty far.”

“That’s fine. I’ll just have Alfred drive me!” Sejeong said very giggly and hopping away to the desks with me following me.

Alfred is Sejeong’s personal driver. You see, she’s rich, which is how she can afford to spoil me with snacks all the time.

We sat down and NamJoo can trotting in like he’s usually self and sat with his other friends. I spent all class staring at him, studying.

I don’t know what happened, the day was just moving.

----

*KRINGGGGGGG

“I’ll come around 5pm, kay?”

“Yeah sounds good.”

“Why are you soooooo “meh” today?? Did something happen?”

“The usually…”

“Oh..” Sejeong said not knowing what to say.

“... and I’m my period so that’s just greatttt.” I said lighting up the mood.

“Oof! That ! I’ll bring over snacks! Oh- we can have a sleepover!!! Oh my goodness!” Sejong said being her usual self.

“Hahaha, Yeah! She should! But if only you bring the food.” I said wriggly my eyebrows at her.

“Hehehe, of course! See you then!”

“See you!”

---

“I see that you’ve invited someone over.” NamJoo said as he comes up behind me putting in in a headlock.

“Hey! How dare you put me in a headlock.” I said and I japped him with my elbow, successfully getting him to let go.

“Yeah, but it’s just Sejeong. So don’t worry.” I said fixing my hair.

“Yah, we have a mission tonight.”

“Really?! No one told me!”

“Well I’m telling you now.” He said as he flicks my forhead.

“Wellllll, it’s still fine. Sejeong knows.”

“Oh! Well then we’re good! Let’s go get dinner. What are y’all feeling today?”

“Hmmmm. Oh- let’s have hot-pot for dinner!”

“Well don’t you sound excited.”

We drove to the nearest market to pick up enough ingredients from 3 people.

We were paying when mother nature decided to kick me in the gut.

“Ughh” I muttered quietly.

“I’m going to the restroom kay?”

“Yeah, I’ll wait for you outside”

I made my way to the bathroom and realized that I didn’t have an extra tampon or anything with me.

“Oh my goodness! Ughh” I pulled out my phone and realized again that I didn’t have NamJoo’s number.

My eyes widen and I was panicking. I listened for anyone else in the restroom and yelled to help.

“NamJoo!?” I prayed that he was near.

“Sung? Yes?” He yelled back.

“I need help! You know how like all females go through something each month right?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, I need you to go buy “that” for me”

“Oh”

----

LOLS - It's been a hot minute but here's chapter 9