Chapter 1

You Hide...I'll Seek

~ In a Dark Abandoned Building~

First person

Scene- Tied up by mafia members with other victims. They are more badly hurt than you were.

Mafia #1 (The leader) was about to hit one of the victims, a young mother.

"YAH! Leave.Her.Alone."

Mafia #1 smirked and-and walked up to you, held your chin lifting it up so that you were looking at him eye to eye.

"Untie Her and bring her to the room."

Mafia #2 and Mafia #3 walked towards me and untied me from the chair and grabbed by both my arms.

"I can go myself." - I said harshly as I yanked my arms from their grip and walked into the other room.

When I walked in, Mafia #1 shut the door and locked it. Now I am in a locked soundproof room with a Mafia Leader.

"Have a seat."

There were two chairs in the otherwise empty room, the chairs were facing each other. I sat in the one closest to the door and he sat in the other one.

"Who are you to tell me what to do or not?"

"....."

"ANSWER ME WOMAN!" He yelled as he stood up and slapped me on my left cheek.

"Who am I?" I scoffed as I slowly turned my head up staring at him.

"Who am I?!" I repeated myself a bit louder, standing up, causing him to step back a bit.

"I am the TRUE Leader of this Kidnapping! I came up with this plan! And who are youuu, to change the plans and kill some of the victims while badly injured the rest! The plan was to kidnap the family so that he (the person that is in debt to the mafia) would give you the money he owes you! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSE TO GET HURT! I took the part as one of the victims to keep them calm and not let this whole thing turn into a mess. BUT NOOOO, you just had to change the plans and harm them and EVEN ME! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I yelled at him.

"Hmp. So what? I don't care about what your plans were."

"What makes you so great then?"

"Do you know about the shooting on the 13th? Well, my boys and I teamed up with another group and killed all those stupid people, ha. And did you know what happened to the other group after things with settled...?

~"Got you."

"..."

"We got rid of them." He said as I just continued to glare at him.

"And now I think I have to get rid of you too." He said as he grabbed my neck and slammed to the walls.

I didn't fight back because there wasn't use to.

"FREEZE! FBI, PUT YOU HANDS UP! And step away from her." The leading FBI agent said as he kicked down the door, with other armed FBI agents behind him. The other victims were being cared for in the other room.

The Mafia Leader was surrounded and handed cuffed. Before he was pushed out of the room he stopped and yelled.

"IT'S HER! SHE'S THE REAL BOSS! SHE'S BEHIND ALL THIS!"

I walked in front of him and lift up my shirt right below my chest area. On my belly area were a radio and recorder device strapped on.

"Youuu."

I smirked.

"You lied to me since the beginning?! And now you’re telling me you’re are an FBI agent too!"

"Ew! No. No offense."

"None taken."

“Just to be clear I don't work for anyone and the world is full of LIES," I said in a mocking way in his face.

"ENOUGH, Take him OUT!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene- The agents were taking all the Mafia Members to Jail as the victims were brought to the hospital.

"Good Work Sung-Kyung. You were able to make him confess to the shooting in 48 hours while we couldn't. You are a good person"

"Thanks. Humans have a natural wanting to brag, so it was easy. I wished that none of the victims were harmed, though. And I’m not a good person...nor a bad one. I’m just a survivor in this big cruel world. "

"Oh yea, do you have my gun?"

"Yea, here."

"Thanks! Well...BYE!"

"Wait, I'll drive you home!"

"It's okay, Woo-bin. And I can handle myself, I'm already 21. Go home to your family. I'm not going home anyway."

"It’s like midnight, where are you going at this hour?"

"That's for me to know and for you to wonder. Say "Hi" to your wife and kids for me. Good day, Agent, Kim." I said smiling, bowing and then walking away backward waving.

"Well good day to you too, Agent, Lee." He said quietly to himself, smiling and waving back.

"Woo-Bin! TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER! WE AREN'T KIDS ANYMORE AND THANKS FOR BEING A BROTHER FIGURE TO ME, these last few days we worked together!!" I yelled back.

"Hahaha! YES YES! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO! Come back soon, kay?!" He yelled back.

I smiled, waved goodbye one last time and turned around walking into the darkness. As I was walked my phone ranged.

~Ring~Ring~

"Yo, what's up?" I answered.

"Sung?"

"Yes?"

"I have another job for you."

*Smirks*Continues Walking*Click Click Goes your black heel boots as you walk through the empty dark streets*

 

```````````````````````````````````

You like????

Please, Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

What's going to happen when Sung-Kyung meets Joo-hyuk ?? :O

Look forward to the next chapters!

Kim Woo-Bin is the leading FBI agent. :DD