Chapter 5

You Hide...I'll Seek

“Closer~~~~right here! Hold It!”

 

-“This is so awkward!///”

 

“How can he just act so normal” I muttered while looking at his face, which is turned to the camera.

 

Mmm? You said something?” He said turning his face towards me.

 

“No.” I looked away and focused on the camera.

 

Even though I was embarrassed, I couldn’t let anyone know that I was. I’m a professional. The shoot went on, we did some couple looks and solo shoots, nothing too exciting happened.

 

“Hey, are you ready?”

 

“Yeah, give me a sec. I just need to pack up.”

 

“I’ll wait outside then.”

 

“Mhm.”

 

After he left the room, the staff ladies started teasing me.

 

“Ohhh, is that your boyfriend?” One asked.

 

“You guys look good together.” Another one said giving me a thumbs up.

 

“Boyfriend? I mean I guess he’s my friend and he’s a boy.”

 

“Awwwww, don’t deny it. He’s obviously hinting that he likes you, he’s offering you a ride home!”

 

“He doesn’t seem like the type who hints things.”

 

“Hhahahahah, well get going, he’s waiting for you!”

 

“Mhm, Thank You. BYE!” I said thanking the staff and bidding my goodbyes.

 

“Awww. What young love.”

 

“You’re married.”

 

“That’s old love. I want young love”

 

--------

 

“Today was fun! Let’s work together next time!”

 

“Yeah…” “Thanks, good night.”

 

“NIGHT”

 

Once I was home I ate dinner and rested before getting ready for tonight. Today is another thieving mission. My goal is to steal the white diamond, giving it to my grandpa so that he can sell it. It’s said to be worth 2 million dollars!

 

The time now is 24:00 or 12am. I dressed in all black, tied my hair up, wore my cap and gloves. I grabbed my bookbag and headed out the back way, first checking if the coast was clear.

 

~“I guess he’s asleep.” I thought when I saw that NamJoo’s house lights were off.

 

----

“There it is. The 2 million dollar diamond.” I said to myself while being in the air duct right above the casing.

 

I arrived at the gala and made sure I wasn’t caught on camera and secretly got into the vents, quietly crawling through them to get to the room where the diamond was displayed.

 

I opened the duct and tied the rope that I brought we me to my waist and hooked it on the duct. I lowered myself right above the duct but the alarms went off right before I get to the case. I quickly climbed back up and put back the air duct panel in place. I watched as the guards came in, checked the room a bit and left.

 

“Who in the world triggered the alarms? I’m going to kill them.” I said quietly to myself.

 

I was about to remove the air duct panel to continue but stopped when a guard came in.

 

“That’s odd.”

 

I watched as the guard looked about. And then I saw him smirked, that’s when I knew he wasn’t an actual guard.

 

“That diamond is mine.” I said as I quickly jumped down from the duct.

 

It was dim in the room and we both had caps on, my black one and his guard uniform one, so I don’t think we got a good look at each other's faces.

 

“On the contrary, it’s neither of ours….yet.”

 

“Blah blah, it doesn't change the fact that it’s going to be mine.”

 

*smirks

 

We fought for a bit until one of us knocked over the display case. The diamond was now rolling on the floor. He quickly pushed me down and grabbed it and headed for the exit until I grabbed his leg, pulling him down, letting me get ahold of the diamond.

 

“Thanks for the diamond! Hopefully, we don’t run into each other again.” I said running out while smirking.

 

I thought our little fight was done until he chased after me, our footsteps could be heard as we ran through the dark gala.

 

“Not so fast miss-” With his cap still blocking his face, he began to say as he grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

 

He was taller than I was and his presence seems familiar.

 

“-but this is mines.” He finished and grabbed the diamond out of my other hand.

 

“Too bad that y-”

 

At this moment looked straight at me and we saw each other's faces.

 

“Sung?!”

 

“NamJoo?!”

 

~BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

“You two! Stop!”

 

We closed our eyes in frustration and turned to the voice. It was two older men, probably in their 30s, pointing their guns at us.

 

I took this opportunity to grab the diamond back and ran.

 

“Hey!” NamJoo said as he chased after me.

 

“HEY! I told you two to stop!”

 

Great now three people are after me.

 

I ran and ran but couldn’t find an exit.

 

“Why is this place so goddamn big!?”

I quickly turned a corner and listened as running footsteps went past me. I signed in relief and turned back to find an exit, but someone pulled me back into a corner.

 

“Wh-”

 

“Shhh”

 

I was pulled by nonother than NamJoo, who was shushing me. I heard more footsteps than before running to our direction. My eyes widen and wanted to run for it but NamJoo was freaking caging me in against the wall.

 

~“Does he freaking was to be caught? Wait. That must be his plan.”  Thinking that I struggled to get free.

 

“Do you want to get caught? Stop it.” He said quietly against my ear.

 

The footsteps came closer and NamJoo press me deeper into the shadow of the corner. At this point, I noticed that he ditched his guard uniform and was dressed all black in a cap to match.

 

~“Is he trying to steal my style?”

 

As the footsteps past by we both sighed.

 

“Let’s go.” He said pulling me with him.

 

We got made it out and right as the police ran out after us, we got on NamJoo’s now missing a licensed motorbike and rode away.

 

Now they chased after us in their police car.

 

“Why don’t they just give up?!” I yelled out.

 

“Because you just stole a 2 million dollar diamond!”

 

He was right. We rode into the alleys hoping to lose the police but they followed and we were cornered.

 

“Stop right there! Put your hands on your hand and turn around!” The policemen said pointing their guns at us.

 

We got off the bike and did as we were told and giving each other a look. As soon as we heard the men lowed the gun, we quickly ran and climbed onto the fire escape of the building.

 

“HEY STOP!”

 

We made it to the rooftop and started jumping roofs. It was no problem for us but lucky on the other hand the police couldn’t. We jumped over to the second rooftop to freedom when BAMBAM, two shots were fired.

 

```````````````````````````````````

You like???? Who do you think got hit?

Please Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

What's going to happen next ?? :O

Look forward to the next chapters!