Chapter 6

You Hide...I'll Seek

The wind was knocked out of me and everything seemed to be in slow motion. I was hit by one of the shoots causing me to fall onto my knees as the bullet went through me. I saw the terror in NamJoo’s face as he turned around. Things faded to black.

----

“Oh you’re awake! How do you feel?”

I awoke to NamJoo hovering above me. I groggily pushed his face away from me, while getting up. I looked around and I was in some kind of room.

Where am I? Ah.hh.” I said as I felt a sharp pain in my abdominal region.

“Woah. Slow down there. You were shot, you have to rest. You’re in my room at my place. Here’s medicine for the pain.” He said pushing me down into the bed.

My eyes widen and I looked down at myself. I was no longer in my tight long-sleeved shirt, but instead a loose fitting t-shirt.

“AHHHH! You ert!” I shrieked, sitting up while pointing my finger at NamJoo.

“What? Is that the way you “thank” the person who saved you?”

“Sorry…” I said quietly lowering my head.

“It’s okay, now take your medicine.”

I took the pills and swallowed them with the help on water.

“Plus there was nothing special to see anyways.” He said sitting down on the bed and patting my head.

I looked at him in disbelief and punched him off the bed.

“Ow, that hurts you know.” He said pouting his mouth, but I didn’t care.

“Where is the diamond?”

“It’s gone.”

“GONE!? Where?!”

“When you were shot, the diamond fell out your pocket. By now, it’s probably back in the owner’s hands.”

“Why didn’t you take it?!!”

It was either I looked for the diamond and run away myself or I carried you.”

“Well, you could’ve done both.” It was my turn to pout.

“I just wanted to save you princess~~.” He said playfully as he pinched my lips between his fingers.

“By away your grandpa called. He sounded very worried and terrifying. He threatened me. Hahaha, he must really love you.”

“What did you tell him?”

“Well he sounded like he knew what happened at the diamond hice, so I told him everything.”

“Oh”

“But did you know-”

“Know what?”

“So you don’t know”

“Know what!?”

“You’re my best friend.”

“What?”

“SUNGGGGG how could you forget me like thatttt!!!” He said as he pouting like a child while lightly tugging on my arm.

“????”

“I told your grandpa my name and he confirmed my thoughts. You and I’ve met before. Remember back when you lived in Hongdae? I was the son of the family who lived next to you!”

“oh….WHAT!?”

“You do remember me! That’s great because now we’ll be working together!”

“What?”

“Your grandpa thanked me and asked me to work with you on these missions from now on. You know, as your loyal knight in shining armor.”

“HE SAID WHAT?!”

“Why? You don’t want to work with me?” He said looking like a sad puppy.

“OF COURSE NOT! I’M A S-O-L-O AGENT!”

“Hey. You could’ve at least pretended to be happy.”

“Ughh nevermind. What time is it?”

“2 am.”

“Ughhh!” I pulled my hair and laid back down onto the bed. I still have school tomorrow.

“Just skip tomorrow. I’ll tell your teachers that you’re sick for you.”

“Thanks. I’ll get going then.” Right as I got off of the bed I collapsed, but NamJoo caught me before I hit the ground.

“You should just stay the night. I medicine I gave you makes the body very weak. Now you need to rest. Your house is right next door, so you can leave once you’re strong enough.” He said placing me carefully back on the bed.

“Mmm..”

Now that he had mentioned it, I feel weak and sleepy right now. I had no strength to argue and just agree to stay.

----

NamJoo’s POV

~“I guess we’re meant to be together...Sung..” I thought as I tucked her into my bed. I went to the spare room to sleep that night.

 

```````````````````````````````````

You like???? I’m trying a new POV.

Please Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

What's going to happen next ?? :O

Look forward to the next chapters.