Chapter Seven

Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay has seen a lot of things in his lifetime that have shocked him, however last nights events just wouldnt leave his memory bank. He was taken aback by her beauty and by how badass she was. The situation brought a lot of questions to his mind too, it was driving him absolutely mad. Sorin was like a drug, that he needed more and more of. Jay knew of his sisters plan to get him together with Sorin. Even if thats not the case, he definently would have to have her work for them. He could only imagine all the other stuff she must know if shes that good at hand to hand. He hates to admit it, but out of all the things on his mind about Sorin, her eyes were what haunted him the most. He couldnt get the image of her out of his brain. 

"Oppa!" Minah slammed the door to his office open. She had a paniced look on her face. 

"Whats wrong?" He said as he got up and walked over to her. She was crying.

"We went to Sorin Unnies house and the door was open, so we went in, and Sorin unnie was bleeding, and we have her upstairs. Her dog is here too. Someone stabbed him." She rambled fastly. Jay ran out of the room and down the hall to their clinic. He gasped as he looked at Sorin who was covered in bruises and had blood pouring from her body.

"Call Daehyun. Now!" Jay yelled. He cut off her clothes with the exception of her undergarments. He looked for the source of her blood. He gingerly pulled her sideways towards his body. Minah gasped. Jay looked at her back and the air in his body disappated. There was a large gash on her lower left back. He saw all the other scars that covered her body. He was taken aback by the amount of tattoos she had on her. The one that stood out was the one that went down her spine. They were visious and looked painful. Sorin began coughing up blood. Jay grabbed gauze and shoved it in the gash causing Sorin to scream in pain. Her eyes opened swiftly and tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Jay reached down and took both of her cheeks in his hands.

"Stay awake." He ordered. She started to drift off. He lightly slapped her cheeks. "Sorin, LOOK AT ME GOD DAMMIT! Help is on the way. Who did this to you?" He asked quickly. 

"Shinee....." She said in between bloody breaths. Shinee vanished along with a gang known as the Valkyrie. Everyone thought their blood fued ended by them killing eachother off. If Shinee was after her it could mean one of two things... One she was at the wrong place at the wrong time or two she was Valkyrie. Judg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter