Chapter Ten

Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did you find me?" He asked as he opened the door wide, pointing a gun straight at Sorin's head.

"How could you do that to your own sister." Sorin asked, the disbelief evident all over her face. She stood her ground.

"My sister is dead." Simon said as he put the gun to her forehead. Sorin didnt even flinch, instead she put the picture of her with him right in his face. Granted she didnt look the same, because it was from years ago.

"All this time I thought you were dead. My brother who I played Monopoly and Mario Kart every Sunday with. The same brother, when I would have nightmares because of thunderstorms, would sing Haru Haru to me till I fell asleep. The boy who would beat up any boy who looked at me. The same kid who would fight with me in the backyard to teach me how to defend myself." Sorin spoke swiftly, the silent tears falling from her eyes. Simon lowered his weapon and pulled  Sorin into a hug.  The tears streamed down his masculine face.

"I am so sorry. Dad said you and mom were dead, that he buried you." Simon released from the hug and took the picture from her, rubbing his finger gently over the worn out photograph.

"Dad betrayed us, he gave us to them. I was beaten pretty badly, but CL unnie and Yuk Ji Dam found me and took me in. It took me months to recover. You need to get away from Dad, I dont want to get seperated from you again." Sorin spoke softly. The pain in her body was increasing, sweat beading, and her tempature elevating.

"Let me get my things, I'll come stay with you." Simon said as he ran inside and started throwing things in bags. Sorins health was decreasing fast. She used the door frame as leverage for her to stay upright.

Simon grabbed his stuff and followed Sorin out to Jays jeep, where an angry Jay stood next to it. Sorin tried to stay awake, but she passed out.

"Sorin!" Jay and Simon yelled at the same time. Jay ran and picked her up from the ground and took her to the jeep.

"That's my sister, who are you?" Simon said as he followed them. Jay got in the jeep motioninig for Simon to hurry and get in.

"Chingu." He said quietly and speed off back to the hospital.

He pulled up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter