Chapter Two

Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorin ran into the kitchen, grabbing the sissors out of the cutlery block. She ran back to Minah and cut her skin tight jeans open to reveal the wound. She was loosing blood fast. The stranger ran into the dining room placing the stuff on the table. She opened the first aid kit, relieved to see an IV line in there. She grabbed it quickly along with a pair of gloves. She placed the blue latex gloves on and ripped the needle open, sticking the girl in the arm, getting the IV started. Sorin handed the IV bag over to the guy.

"Whats your name?" Sorin asked the guy. 

"Jungkook, and what happened?" Jungkook asked impatiently. His phone went off, he quickly opened it and answered the phone call. Sorin took off the cloth around Minah's thigh and dumped one of the water bottles slowly over the wound to see how bad it was. Blood mixed with the water spilled over the table and onto the floor. She bent down and luckily the knife didnt hit anything vital. She grabbed Hydrogine Peroxide and dumped it slowly on the wound, making sure it was clean. Jungkook put the phone on speaker. Worried voices came out of the phone asking thousands of questions. There was also sounds of an accelerating car.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked again with a deadly look in his eye. Sorin mumbled saying she didnt have time for this. 

"I was walking home and saw 5 guys attacking her. I stopped them, grabbed her, and got into the cab. My poor spaghetti never even had a chance." Sorin said as she went back to concentrating on the task at hand. She grabbed a needed and thread and began giving Minah stitches. 

"I don't know, nor do I particularly care what you do in your free time, but 5 gang members dont just attack a random girl, ing her up this badly. If I would have been another 2 minutes away, she would have either been , dismembered, or murdered. You got lucky." Sorin said as she finished the last stitch pulling the thread tightly and knotting it. She cut the reminents with sissors. 

Jungkook took th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter