Chapter 9

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February is a really hectic month for me!! Once again sorry for not updating.

WARNING: Some swear words are gonna be here but I didn't spell the whole, full word.

Enjoy ;)

 

TZUYU POV

We came back to the hotel after our talk. As soon as we stepped inside, Sana, Momo, and Chaeyoung came to us with worried faces.

"Where were you two?" 

"We've been calling you." 

"Sorry. Mina and I just had a small misunderstanding." I explained

"Well we have a problem here Tzuyu. A commotion happened in the restaurant." Sana said

"What commotion?" I asked

*SCREAM*

I didn't wait for the answer. I stormed to the restaurant and there I saw 2 guys fighting. I immediately went in between them and prevented to throw another punch at each other. Chaeyoung and Momo each held the 2 men by the arm. I was in the middle.

"What's your problem?!"

"I still love her!"

" it up! She's with me now! Besides you've been done with her years ago!"

"Stop!" I yelled. "Both of you are disturbing everyone here. I ask that you solve this problem and leave!" 

"I'm getting her back!"

"Not if you're dead!"

"Right! That's it! Bring both of them to my office!" I said before leaving.

~

Momo and Chaeyoung made them sit down away from each other. I sat down on my chair and took a deep breath first before I started to talk. 

"What is this about?" I asked calmly.

"This a**hole kissed my girlfriend and said he still loves her! They've been over for 4 years!" 

"I couldn't control myself anymore. She left me because I couldn't give her a nice future with me. But I'm successful now."

"Well your too late pal! She's with me now!" 

"But I'm still in love with her! And I know I can make her fall in love with me again" 

"You motherf**ker!" 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter