Chapter 1

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please Ma'am, Sir. I love your daughter." Tzuyu cried out.

"So? Will your love give her a great life?" 

"I know I'm not rich but I promise to work extra hard to give Mina the best life she can have."

"We don't want promises Tzuyu. What we want is a nice young man who is born in a rich family."

"But..."

"Guards! Please assist Tzuyu out. And beside Tzuyu, Mina is in America now. So you wouldn't be able to see her no more"

Tzuyu tried fighting back while screaming for Mina.

"Mina! Mina! Mina!" 

The guards tossed Tzuyu out resulting him to fall. 

"I promise myself that I will become rich! And when that day comes I'll be the one that looks down on you!" Tzuyu said angrily while tears escape his eyes.

6 YEARS LATER

"Mr. Chou you have a schedule with Mr. Park about your new hotel in Busan at 1"

"Mr. Chou your hotel manager in Jeonju just called. He said the hotel is doing great."

"Mr. Chou more people are checking in this past weak."

"I'll get with you guys in a minute" Tzuyu said

Tzuyu entered his office, sat on his chair, and made a tired sigh.

"Another busy day... don't worry Tzuyu. This kind of days gives you money and everything you want... maybe not everything"

After that day, Tzuyu had only ONE goal and that was to become not just rich but the richest. He became colder and less friendly. People just saw him as the mysterious but captivati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter