Chapter 16

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE

K so here goes my apology again. I'm very sorry. I was supposed to update a few months ago during the start of the new year but my phone started acting up and school became even more hectic and way more stressful. I tried to do it but I had exams, tests, and a bunch of homework so I never got the time to finish writing. 

Now, school is still very hectic BUT I finally got a laptop! So now its WAY EASIER to type the chapters! So at first I decided to post this and wait a day until I post the next and then wait another day to post the other chapter! But, I decided not to do that anymore since I wrote this chapter too short! So chapter 16 (which is this) and chapter 17 are both out as of now! Chapter 17 is quite a long one so chapter 18 will come later.

I know I've been gone for a long time but I will always keep my promise that I will try NOT to abandon this fic! I will be late on updating a lot but I will try my VERY BEST NOT to abandon this!! So please don't run out of patience hahaha.

So since the past few chapters have all been mostly MiTzu ... this chapter I thought I should dedicate it for SaTzu and Mimo!! 

Also I apologize for any grammatic or spelling errors!! i don't like reading over my chapters haha

~

TZUYU POV

”She said that?!” Chaeyoung asked

It’s 10:00PM and I invited Chaeyoung to my place to have a drink. I told him what had happened between me and Mina.

”Yeah..she did” I replied 

“What about you? Do you think you still have feelings for her?”

”I... have strong feelings for her. I mean, she’s my first love Chaeyoung. I can’t just forget about that. But.. these feelings I have for her now... I don’t know if it’s love or hate..”

”What do you mean?” 

“When Sana came into my life, I was still in love with Mina. I was still holding on. Waiting for her to come back for me. In other words, I was being delusional about the fact that she was gonna come back for me. But only after I went to the hospital was when I started to let go. And... Sana taught me that it was ok to love again and that loving someone didn’t equal pain.” 

He stared at me quietly after what I said. It was as if he was analyzing me. 

“Can I just say something?” He spoke up

”Sure” 

“You’re really lucky to have Sana.. I mean I just met her but all I’ve been hearing about her from you... I could come to the conclusion that she really loves you!” 

“I know. I’m really lucky to have her... that’s why it’s killing me to have these feelings for Mina again.” 

“Look Tzuyu, either way this ends... someone is gonna get hurt.” Said Chaeyoung seriously “ By the way, have you ever done anything for her?” 

“What do you mean?” 

“Like have you ever listened to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter