Chapter 13

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Let me start off saying, SORRY!!!! As soon as exams and school was done I tried to update BUT I went on a vacation to my birth country for like the whole summer. With barely any wifi! When I came back, school was already near and once it arrived! The amount of work and test were unbelievable! So it was hard to continue this fic. I was thinking about abandoning this fic but I may or may not already have an idea for the ending. And I just wanted to see what I’ll come up with. So here is the late update! I know I said in the last chapter, there will be a MiTzu confrontation. But I decided to leave that for the next chapter. Hope you enjoy this one. Next chapter might take a while again, please understand. 

 

 

 

TZUYU POV

I did my usual morning routine and then went to the hotel. I picked up some breakfast along the way. 

I sat on my chair with my back facing the desk. I looked outside the window and watched the sun rise. I still can't get over what happened. Why did she do that?

"Knock Knock" a voice blurred out. 

I quickly turned around and saw Chaeyoung 

"Chaeyoung! Why are you here so early?" 

"I woke up pretty early and I had nothing better to do so I just decided to come here." said Chaeyoung as he sat down on the chair in front of my desk. "You ok? You have pretty deep eye bags."

"Oh... I went out all day with Sana yesterday and I couldn't sleep last night."

"How come? Something bothering you?" 

I took a pretty long pause. I don't know if I should tell him. But I really need some advice on this and Chaeyoung is the best person to get advice from. Although, Sana is too... 

"Hey... can I... get some advice from you?" I asked nervously.

"Well if it's not about how to get taller, I'm your man" Chaeyoung said jokingly.

"If.. your ex... um...kissed you. What would that mean?" I asked nervously 

Chaeyoung looked at me with a confused look. I know by now that he has an idea about the backstory of this question. But he still ended up answering my question.

"Well... it could mean a lot of things. If it was an ex that you dated for a short while then it just means... well it means they wanna have a quick session" smirked Chaeyoung 

I lightly punched him on the arm.

"Ok, now if it's an ex that you dated and you know to yourself it was real and you really did love them, regardless if it was short or long... then it must mean, they're still something between you two."

The kiss began to replay in my mind once again. 

"Tzuyu... don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter