Chapter 18

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA POV

By the time I came back, Momo was already awake. He was well-dressed and was holding a rose while he wore that charming smile I absolutely adored.

I approach him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning Mister.. or should I say good afternoon?" I grinned

"Happy Anniversary." he said with a gentle smile

"Happy Anniversary to you too" 

"So, what do you want to do today?" asked Momo

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked

"I don't really have anything in mind... but, it'd be great if you could properly show me around Seoul. Take me to the places you've been. If that's ok with you."

"Of course it's okay. We'll leave as soon as I finish preparing myself" I said before pecking his cheek and went to my room to get ready.

//

We went everywhere! I took Momo to every single place I've been and told him about my memories in those places. I felt very nostalgic seeing everything again. This is the first time I've been back to S. Korea where I don't have my parents breathing down my neck. I can freely go anywhere. They finally let me go back here without the paranoia of thinking I'll get back together with Tzuyu. When they heard that Tzuyu was going to be Momo's new business partner, they weren't exactly thrilled with the plan. I remember that day when Momo told them, they talked to me alone afterwards and asked me if I was the one that recommended Momo to reach out to Tzuyu so that I have an excuse to get back together with him. I immediately denied that and said that my feelings for Tzuyu were gone because of them and that they need to stop this stupid resentment over Tzuyu.

I never really understood why they hated Tzuyu. Back then I could understand why because they looked down on people with no money. And they were scared/worried about my future. But now that Tzuyu was probably richer than them... they seem to still hate his as much. Not in a way where they insulted him because of the fact he was poor back then. But in a way where they disliked the fact he now had money. I don't understand my parents. I never did. I always question why they were like that. Why were they so cruel to others who had less money than them. Why are they my parents?

//

The sun was starting to set. We were already in our car heading home when Momo caught a glimpse of Han River. 

"Let's go there!!" he said excitedly

"No... let's just go home." I quickly said

Han River is the place where Tzuyu and I had most of our dates. We didn't like spending money so we would just go there. It was great dating spot because we would always go there during the sun is about to set. Where everything looked so calm and peaceful. This place really strengthened our relationship because its the place where we could actually talk to each other nonstop and just enjoy each other's company. I don't think I want to go back there with Momo. I just don't think I'm ready

"Oh c'mon Mina. Pleeeaaseee" he said with aegyo

I really didn't want to but it was our anniversary. It's been 6 years since my relationship with Tzuyu ended. Now I'm with Momo and now I can make new memories with him in Han River... and forget about my memories with Tzuyu.

"Fine." I said which made him smile brightly

//

We got there and started to walk around. Seeing how the sunset reflected through the water, all I could see was the times I was here with Tzuyu. It was giving me chills and a sense of guilt. I shake my head in order to try forgetting those memories.

"Hey, let's go sit over there!" said Momo as he pulled me to a bench. Once I sat down, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter