Chapter 10

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so so sorry for not updating in a long time!! It's almost the last weeks of school till summer break so I might just be able to update more often. I'm not making promises tho because I'm gonna go on a vacation so I'll be enjoying my vacation too much 😅 But because I didn't update for so long, this chapter is somewhat long. Btw, at the very bottom of this chapter, there will be a spoiler for the next chapter. 

Thank you so much to you guys for being patient with me. Now, enjoy that chapter ;)

TZUYU POV

Chaeyoung and I walked in the room and as soon as we did, Chaeyoung became so excited and did a 90*Degree bow.

"Hello Ms. Park. I've seen all your work and you were the one that inspired me to become an architect"

 Jihyo bowed too and initiated a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, what's your name?" 

"Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung"

"Well Chaeyoung, please just call me Jihyo."

They both smiled at each other.

"So. Now that we have both our architects here, let's start designing our hotel!" 

•|•

Days went by. Mina and I gradually became closer and got along. We both decided to forget about the past and just focused on the present. The project for the new hotel in Jeju is doing great! Chaeyoung and Jihyo has been working on the sketch of the hotel. While Sana, Mina, Momo, and I are working on the location, amount of money that's gonna be spent, etc.

It was around the afternoon and I was at my office, working out something in my laptop.

*KNOCK*

"Come in" I said without looking up.

The door opens and the person who knocked wasn't coming in so I looked up. And to my surprise it was Mina. I immediately stood up.

"Sorry to bother but Sana asked me if you could sign these papers. Momo and Sana are discussing something so they asked me to do this."

"Sure. Come in." I said before sitting down.

Mina sat down afterwards and handed me the papers.

This is the first time in 6 years that Mina and I have been alone in a room. It's been at least 2 months since Momo and Mina have been here and we're actually getting along pretty fine now. We starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter