Chapter 17

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FRIDAY

TZUYU POV

I went to the hotel and did my daily routine. I was waiting for Momo and Mina but it was already 7:30 am. They're usually her by 7 or sometimes earlier. So, I headed down to the main lobby looking for them.

'How are you Mr. Handsome?" said Sana as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I reciprocated and wrapped my arms around her waist before giving her a quick kiss.

"I'm doing just fine gorgeous." I said looking at her lovingly. " By the way, where'e Momo and Mina?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you!" she said after she let her arms fall and checked her phone. "Mina called me around yesterday around... 9 in the midnight. She asked if they could have a day off for today."

"Why?"

"It's their anniversary and Mina wanted to do something special for Momo today. I mean I just thought that anniversaries don't come every day so, I told her it was okay. It is okay right?"

It's their anniversary? She's doing something special for him... 

"Tzuyu" said Sana breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh.. yeah, it's ok." I replied. "Say, why don't we get out of here?" I said as I slowly started to close the gap between us.

"I would love that." she answered while slowly closing the gap between us as well. But just before we locked lips, she blocked my lip with her finger. "But, I have a bunch of meetings today.. and you do too. So, mabe another time ok?" 

"Ok." I answered sadly.

"I gotta go. See you later Mr. Chou." said Sana before pecking me on the lips and left.

*It's their anniversary* I didn't know why but these words kept ringing in my mind. I shake my head. Just focus on your plan for tomorrow Tzuyu! I hope Sana would love it!

//

DAY BEFORE

MINA POV

"Thank you so much Sana!" I said before ending the call. 

"What was that about?" asked Momo who was standing by the door with his adorable smile I love.

"That was Sana!" I said as I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck,

"Why? Something happened?" 

"Nope. But, I did get us a day off tommorow!" I said excitedly

"What? Why?" he asked with a confused face

"Because it's our anniversary and I wanted to do something special for you"

"You know you don't have to do that. You just being with me is special."

"I know but I want to do this. Now, don't be such a workaholic and pretend you're excited about this."

He threw his arms up and yelled, "YAY!" with a big goofy smile. 

I laughed at the sight of his adorable action.

"Now, go to sleep Mr. Hirai. This time, sleep long!" I demanded 

"Okay Mrs. Hirai" he smiled as he kissed me.

What he said caught me off guard and freeze. He must have noticed because after the kiss he looked at me confused.

"What? Too soon?" he asked

"No.. just caught me off guard. I've never heard you say that." 

"Well you better get used to it because someday... I'll be calling you that every morning" he smiled genuienly

I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

"Goodnight princess" he said before leaving my room 

Mrs. Hirai.... Why am I bothered by that? It's gonna happen eventually.

//

NEXT DAY

I wake up around 8am. I didn't have to worry about Momo waking up first. If he doesn't have work, he sleeps for a long period of time.

After taking a quick shower, I hopped on my car and went to the nearby grocery store to buy some breakfast and the ingredients I needed for later. I was planning on cooking his favourite dishes and just have a romantic, calm, quiet night. Exactly how we like it.

I was walking around the different aisles, looking for what I needed when I suddenly hear--

"Myoui Mina." a voice called out

I immediately looked back and saw a very familiar face.

"Kyulkyung!" I said in shock

"It's actually Pinky now but you're a colleague so I'll let it pass. Nice to see you again" she said in a intimidating and sarcastic way.

Kyulkyung used to go to the same high school with me and Tzuyu. She was in love with him. While she hated my guts.

"So... how's it been Mina? Still with Tzuyu?" she asked while she raised her left eyebrow and looked at me with an arrogant face.

"Um.. no. I'm with someone else now."

"Really? Why? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge about your life. Well.. to begin with I don't really care. I left before graduation to the States to study. You remember don't you? Finally got rid of me and gave you Tzuyu. I actually just came back last night."

"It's okay. And yeah I remember that day you left.. very vividly." I sarcastically said. "But anyways, I'll just get straight to what you want to hear. Tzuyu and I seperated before graduation as well. I went to the States too"

"Oh.. what a shame. Well, do you know what he's up to now?" 

"He's actually a CEO now, for the Chou Hotel. In fact, he's known by the public as Asia's Bachelor."

"Wow. Chou Hotel? He's the owner of that?"

"Yeah. He runs it alongside his girlfriend."

"Oh, how interesting. He's moved on from you. Shocking. I thought he'd never get rid of his childish crush over you considering he left me for you."

"He didn't leave you Kyulkyung. You two were never together to begin with."

"Hahaha. That's what you think." she said sternly. "Well, anyways you've taken too much of my precious time. See you around Mina" she said before leaving.

I gave her a forced smile while I was clenching my teeth. I've taken too much of her time?! Aish, this girl hasn't changed AT ALL. She seems even worse now and way more arrogant. Ugh, I wish I will never cross paths with her again.

Nevertheless, I continued to look around and after I was done, I paid for the things I got and left.

When I got home, Momo was still sleeping. It was already around 11am but I wasn't suprised. He's been working way more and much harder these past few months because of the hotel in Jeju while still keeping up with his hotels in Japan. So, he deserves this well needed rest.

I quickly set out the breakfast for him, put in on a small table and left it on his desk in his room. I also let a note saying, " Happy Anniversary *heart* Enjoy your breakfast handsome! There's more delicious foods to come tonight! Love you!"

After I did all of that, it was almost noon and I had nothing else to do so I decided to walk around the neighbourhood. This place was actually not so unfamiliar to me. The reason to that was because I used to live around this area when my family still lived in South Korea. I have a lot of memories here considering I grew up here since I was a baby.

//

I got out of the house, with nothing but my phone in my pocket and began to take a stroll around the neighbourhood. It was such a great day. It wasn't too cold nor too hot. The sky was bright blue looking like a painting. I started to feel nostalgic and without me knowing, I start to reminisce the times I was here. I remember that rocky pathway that lead to the park with a really colorful playground where I got most of my bruises when I was a kid. That gigantic tree situated in the huge field where I always ran to whenever my parents fought or I was alone at the house because my parents were never there. And that shortcut alley----

I stop. My heart sank as I stayed frozen looking at the alleyway just a few feet away from me. That alleyway was where I would always walk because it was a direct shortcut from my house to school and vice versa. It was a pretty long alleyway too that was in between buildings that showed no sign of windows. So, it was like walking into a labyrinth and the only way to get out was from where you came in or the other side. I always walked here until that night. That one night that I was with my friends after school and by the time we seperated and bid goodbye, it was already dark. 

*FLASHBACK*

Halfway through the long alleyway, I start to hear footsteps behind me. 

Who could that be? I'm getting scared! It's really dark right now with no sign of people and the end of the alleyway was still pretty far. 

The sounds of the footsteps get increasingly louder with each step making my heart beat frantically by the second. 

Oh no! What am I gonna do?!

I reach for my phone which was inside my pocket and as soon as I got out, it dropped from my hand for I felt a huge push that made me hit the wall really hard. 

"Now what's a pretty, young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter