Chapter 4

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo held Mina's hand and assisted her to her chair.

"Tzuyu, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Mina. Myoui Mina." Momo said as he kissed Mina in the lips.

Tzuyu's eyes were wider than how it usually looks. Mina had a nervous face. Sana was confused at Tzuyu's actions. And Momo was clueless.

Sana touched Tzuyu's hand which made him go back to his senses. With a gulp, Tzuyu stood up and offered a handshake.

"Nice to meet you..... Ms. Myoui. I'm Tzuyu"

Mina also stood up and hesitantly accepted the handshake.

TZUYU POV

The moment I laid my eyes on Mina, everything came back. All the memories we had together. And the memory of her parents. I just felt weak. My heart beated 10x faster. After 6 years she's back. And just as I expected.... she's with a rich guy.

MINA POV

When I saw Tzuyu, every memory we've had came rushing in like a blur. He's still as handsome as he was before. But something about him... his aura.... it's so much different than before. He's... come a really long way.

END OF POV

 

TZUYU POV

"So Tzuyu as Asia's Bachelor how did you do all this? Like what was your inspiration?" asked Momo.

"Inspiration?" I said while looking down.

As soon as Momo said the word inspiration, the first thing that popped up in my mind was Mina. Now that I think about it...all of these.... my success... were all done in the first place because I wanted to prove Mina's parents that I'm good enough for her. But I moved on. Because I met and fell in love with Sana. And I really am in love with her. But as I think about it more... I'm still not completely over by what happened.

"Instead of inspiration, let's just say I was mistreated for being poor back then and it made me feel that I was.... worthless. So I did all of this to prove to them and... also myself that I can do it." I said and subconciously looked at Mina.

"Really? Well if they see you now, they'll be sorry for disrespecting Asia's Bachelor!" said Momo

I laughed faintly.

"Actually, I really do want to see them again. I wonder.... what their reactions will be."

Just then the screen door opens and the chef is there.

"Chef Yoo! Nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter