Coffee boy

kookmin (jikook) one shots

 

“It's a little outdated, but it'll have to do.”

Jimin looked down at the folder that was pushed towards him, a weary sigh escaping his lips.

“All the necessary data you'll be needing is in there, it's only a matter of interpretation and presentation now.” The man before him continued. Professor Choi was what he'd heard other students call him, but this was only his second meeting with the man so he hadn't yet formed an opinion on the other man.

“It looks a bit much at first, but it's a lot less intimidating once you start working on it, especially since you'll be working with someone else.”

Jimin froze, looking up from the file.

“Someone else?” He repeated, unsure he'd heard correctly. It was bad enough that he'd transferred campuses in the middle of the first term and had to do this ridiculous project to catch up to the rest of the class, but now he had to do it with another person? It wasn't like he had a problem with people in general, but he was hoping that after coming to Seoul for a fresh start, he'd be able to avoid relating with anyone until he was sure about them. He'd been victim of too many false friendships and relationships already. 

“Don't worry about it, he's a nice kid, a real gentleman that one. Just like you, he's been away for the term and should be returning today. I'll give you his contact information for when you're ready to start working on it. I've already sent him an email briefing him on the assignment, so he might contact you first.” Mr. Choi continued. Jimin nodded, flipping through the booklets in the file.

“I see. Thank you.” He mumbled. Mr. Choi nodded, scratching his thinning hair.

“No problem, I've taught him before, smart kid, if you have any problems don't hesitate to ask him.” 

Jimin pursed his lips, closing the file. It was only a project, it couldn't be that bad. Plus no one said a new start would be easy.

“Thank you professor."

 

 

“A strawberry smoothie please?”

The poker faced lady at the counter sighed.

“Anything else?” She asked, voice drawling with disinterest.

“That'll be all. Thanks.” Jimin answered, pulling out his wallet as the lady busied herself with making the smoothie. The wait was short, and soon enough he was walking out the café, taking in the crisp air of the city.  

It was so easy to be overwhelmed by Seoul. The city was ever bustling with activity, and it was so different from the peaceful nature of Busan. He wasn't quite homesick yet, but he was definitely still adjusting. 

A small buzz interrupted his internal thoughts and he sighed, reaching for his phone from his back pocket. He frowned, having expected it to be from either of his parents, but instead being faced with a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Park Jimin?

Jimin blinked, stuffing the file underneath his arm to type out a reply.

Jm: Ya

He wrote back. The reply was almost instantaneous. 

Unknown: Not sure if you've spoken to Prof. Choi yet but I'm supposed to be working with you on a project for his class.

“Oh.” Jimin mumbled. So this was the guy.

Jm: Oh nice to meet you :) 

Unknown: Cool. Now’s not really a good time for me, just wanted to make sure I had the right number. You free tomorrow? 

Jimin blinked, not sure if the other had just dismissed his friendly greeting or not.

Jm: Ya I'm free.

Unknown: Great, let's meet at the café by campus at 12.You know where that is right?

Jm: Ya

Unknown: Cool. See you tomorrow. 

Jimin blinked at the message. That had ended rather quickly. It wasn't exactly what he'd been expecting, but maybe communication in Seoul was just different. He shrugged, he'd just have to get used to it.

 

 

“Sooo? How is it?”

Jimin groaned into his phone.

“It's so crowded.” He whined, phone wedged between his shoulder and his ear as he fixed himself a sandwich. He still had about 30 minutes till he was supposed to meet his project partner, who he'd realised much later, hadn't even given a name.

“Aww, it can't be that bad sweetie.” The man on the other end cooed.

“It's not bad per say, just busy.” He answered. 

“Busy is good. The more people there are, the more attractive people to choose from.”

“Daaad!” Jimin whined, spying the project file on the coffee table and hurriedly stuffing it into his bag. The last thing he needed was to forget the project itself. 

“What? It's true?” His dad joked and Jimin rolled his eyes, deciding that he should probably leave now if he didn't want to be late.

“Look dad, I need to go now, I'll call you back okay?” He explained and his dad let out an interested “ooh”

“Go where? a date~?”

Jimin scoffed. 

“You realise I came to Seoul to study right?” He hissed and his father chuckled.

“Fine fine, be that way. Kay you promise you'll call me later?” He asked and Jimin sighed.

“Do I have a choice?” He answered, to which his father responded with a “that’s my boy.” Jimin shook his head when the line went dead, stuffing his phone into his back pocket. He had a meeting to get to.

 

 

The café was quiet and practically empty when Jimin walked in. It was usually empty, and the place was ever only occupied by the few students who wanted a quiet place to study. He came there quite often, since it was one of the few places in Seoul that felt like home. Spacious and quiet. The only people he could see were a group of friends at one table working quietly, a guy staring out at the window further down, and another person a few feet away whose back was the only thing in view. 

He wasn't sure if one of the two guys was his partner of if the other wasn't even there yet, after all he still had 11 minutes till it was officially 12pm. So he did the only thing that seemed reasonable. 

Jm: Um I'm here. Not exactly sure what I should be looking for..

The reply that followed startled him a bit, cause for some reason he hadn't expected a reply. 

Project guy: 3rd table by the left of the door. Window one.

Jimin looked up. So it was the guy whose back was turned to him. He took a deep breath, suddenly feeling nervous for some reason. He wasn't necessarily bad with people, he'd just met a lot of bad ones in his lifetime that had made him wary of those around him.

“You can do this.” He whispered. Fresh start. He reminded himself, slowly walking over, a smile already plastered on his face.

“Hi.” He greeted, freezing when the guy who'd been on his phone turned to look at him.

“Hey.” He greeted back, deep brown eyes laced with something akin to boredom. The guy wasn't exactly what Jimin had been expecting based on Mr. Choi’s description. He didn't look much like a studious person, but rather seemed relaxed with his dark unstyled hair, simple white shirt, jeans and timberlands. One thing was for sure, he definitely was attractive, and for a brief second, looked almost familiar…

“Jimin?” He spoke and Jimin blinked, the deep voice bringing him out of his stupor. 

“Uh, yeah.” He answered, slowly taking a seat opposite the other.

“And you are?” He asked, trying not to feel too intimidated by the other's confident demeanor. 

“Jungkook.”

Jimin blinked, the name instantly snapping his head up. He knew someone named Jungkook once, and the sudden reminder a boy who'd saved what little happy childhood memories he had, was enough to send a slight shiver through him. It was a stupid thought, that much he knew. They were in Seoul, who knew how many people with the name Jungkook lived here. Plus his memories of the other boy were a bit fuzzy, and he doubted the boy he'd so much looked up to, resembled the detached and somewhat intimidating one seated in front of him right there.

“Right. Nice to meet you Jungkook.”

 

 

Jimin quickly came to find that Jungkook was a simple person. From the day they met at the cafe onwards, it was quite evident that he chose not to live a life of complication. They'd split the project into two and had assigned themselves responsibilities, meeting twice every week to verify each other's work. However, despite their constant contact, nothing between the two of them seemed change. Jungkook was as distant as ever, only making comment where appropriate and never engaging in any conversation outside of the assignment. Jimin found it quite depressing.

“You don't talk much do you?” He'd asked on one of their meetings. Jungkook looked up from the graph he'd been examining, eyes wide in a manner that Jimin found utterly adorable.

“Uh. I guess not.” He answered, attention returning back to the graph.

“Why?” Jimin asked, desperate to keep the conversation alive- he didn't think he could handle any more awkward silence. It was a rather unusual question, and Jungkook sent him a raised eyebrow.

“I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer that.” He responded, leaning back against his chair before reaching for the cup beside him. Jimin watched as he brought the item up to his lips. 

Coffee. It was another thing he'd quickly come to learn about the other boy. He wasn't quite sure if Jungkook just liked the taste of the drink, or like most students, depended on it for tackling the ridiculous stress loads of college, but he didn't think he'd ever seen the other without coffee.

“You like coffee?” He asked, deciding to change subjects. Jungkook pursed his lips, probably debating whether he wanted to engage in conversation or not.

“Ya.” He answered simply, answer curt and to the point as usual. Jimin tilted his head, still not wanting to end their conversation so soon.

“How can you like it? It's so bitter.” He mumbled, scrunching his nose in distaste. Jungkook shrugged.

“I'm not one for sweets.” He answered, twirling his pen around his fingers. He nudged his head towards the cup in front of the other, the pink liquid inside half done.

“You always get that. Personal favorite?” He asked and Jimin shrugged.

“Not really, I just really like anything with strawberries.” He answered, eyebrows furrowing when he noticed the other immediately freeze.

“What?” He asked, and Jungkook blinked, quickly shaking his head.

“Nothing, I just...nevermind” He mumbled and Jimin decided to ignore the strange behavior, bringing his drink to his lips.

“Actually...”

Jimin looked up, straw trapped between his lips.

“What?”

“Nevermind.” Jungkook quickly added.

“Let's get back to work."

 

 

“At your place?”

“Ya, I think it’ll be a lot more convenient…”

Jimin blinked, eyeing the thin wisp of smoke that spiraled out the other's coffee cup.

“Are you sure that's okay?” He asked. He'd found it completely unexpected when Jungkook had suddenly brought up moving their meet up location for the project from the cafe to his apartment. Jungkook shrugged.

“I don't really mind, plus it'll be easier to actually practice the presentation when we're not in public…”

Jimin pursed his lips. He agreed that moving somewhere less public would be more convenient, but somehow, the idea of being alone with the other in his house made something in his stomach flutter. It was a fluttering feeling Jimin was familiar with by now. It was what he'd felt two days ago when Jungkook had complimented the new haircut he'd gotten, was what he'd felt when Jungkook had offered to treat him not once, but twice in one day…for some reason he remembered the same feeling rising within him a long time ago when he'd planted a quick peck on the cheek of his first crush…

Jimin coughed.

“Uhm, sure...if you don't mind”

 

 

The distinct smell of coffee was the first thing Jimin noticed. It wasn't too strong, but wafted in the air with a small but unmistakable tint. The second thing he noticed was the spotless appearance of the whole apartment-not a single thing was out of place.

“Wow…” He couldn't help mumbling. Jungkook rose a brow, shrugging his shoes off as he dropped his keys on the nearby counter.

“What?” He asked and Jimin grinned sheepishly.

“Nothing...it's just really tidy in here...it's like a warzone in my dorm haha”

Jungkook simply chuckled, the sound sending a shiver down Jimin’s spine.

“Would you like anything? I haven't really stocked up on food so I've got like ramen and some sodas..”

Jimin shook his head.

“Nah it's okay, I just ate a while ago.”

“Cool..” Jungkook answered awkwardly, obviously not used to having company.

“This is a pretty nice apartment for a university student…” Jimin cut in, hoping to liven the mood.

“Eh I'm only paying for half of it…” Jungkook answered.

“Oh? Do you have a roommate?” Jimin asked and the other shook his head.

“Nah, my parents are paying for the other half. They were gonna pay for it all but I didn't want that..”

Jimin furrowed his brows.

“Why not?”

Jungkook shrugged.

“I don't wanna feel like I owe them, they're only doing it for the sake of self righteousness anyways…”

Jimin frowned, wanting to reply, but not given a chance to as Jungkook brushed the topic off.

“Anyways, the project.” 

Jimin nodded.

“Ya..let's work on it.”

 

 

Working with Jungkook in his apartment actually turned out to be a lot better than Jimin had expected it to be. Jungkook was obviously a lot more comfortable at home. Jimin greatly appreciated the occasional jokes and side comments the other would make and would often end up laughing way too hard at them.

“You're easily amused aren't you?” Jungkook eventually asked when Jimin had practically doubled over due to a pun he'd made.

“What makes you say that?” Jimin responded, still chuckling. Jungkook shrugged.

“I'm not even that funny..” He mumbled and Jimin pouted.

“What are you talking about? You're hilarious”

Jungkook rolled his eyes, the half smile on his face clearly showing that he appreciated the compliment.

“Anyways it's getting late and we haven't eaten...want me to order something?” He asked and Jimin shook his head.

“Nah, you said you have ramen and soda right? That actually sounds good right now”

Jungkook chuckled, standing up.

“Alright, ramen and soda it is. It sounds bad, but trust me once you've had ramen made by me, you'll never see ramen the same way again.”

Jimin grinned.

“Oh? I'm excited now”

Jungkook smirked, walking to the kitchen with a curt “you should be”

Jimin chuckled once the other had left, reaching for his backpack. They'd agreed to meet again in two days so he decided to input the date into his planner. His memory wasn't bad or anything, but organizing his dates was just a lot more comfortable for him. He pulled out the small pink book, flipping over to the right date and quickly scribbling his plans on. He could hear Jungkook bustling around in the kitchen, and somehow the noise was calming. He sighed allowing his attention to fall on the keychain attached to the spirals of the book. He pursed his lips, running a thumb over the soft felt of the red strawberry…

“Alright, pick a flavor, spicy Kimchi or...spicy kimchi”

Jimin looked up to where Jungkook was now holding two similar looking ramen cups in his hands with two water bottles wedged between his sides and arms. He smiled, placing the keychain on the page before closing the book.

“Hmm, spicy kimchi sounds nice, let's go with that one.”

“Good choice” Jungkook answered, handing Jimin a cup and a pair of chopsticks.

“And what happened to the sodas?” Jimin asked and Jungkook grinned innocently.

“Funny story...I'm actually out of sodas, don't know why I thought there was some left.” He answered, sitting down across from the other. Jimin laughed quietly.

“The struggles of being broke..”

Jungkook chuckled.

“Ya”

They ate in silence after that…well, at least it was silent till Jungkook’s eyes landed on the pink planner.

“Hmm, cute.”

Jimin blinked.

“What?” He asked, unsure what the other's comment was referring to. Jungkook gestured to the notebook with his chopsticks.

“What is that? Your diary?”

Jimin looked down at the planner.

“Nah, it's just my planner.”

“Pink..” Jungkook mumbled and Jimin cringed, bracing himself for some honest joke that'll end up hurting his feelings a lot more than it was supposed to.

“It's cute. I think it fits you too.” 

Jimin blanked, having not expected the comment.

“Really?” He asked, his lips slowly pulling into a smile on their own. He looked down, twirling the contents of his ramen with his chopstick.

“I dyed my hair pink once….when I was little.”

He didn't know why he said it, perhaps it was just a spur of the moment, but he wasn't sure what he'd expected to hear back from Jungkook. The silence that followed however, was definitely not what he'd hoped for.

“What?”

Jimin looked up at Jungkook’s uncertain tone. He looked a mixture of alarmed and confused, and Jimin immediately regretted saying anything. His parents always told him that it wasn't a big deal that he'd dyed his hair, but going back to all the he'd gone through in elementary all through to middle school when he'd finally gotten rid of the hair color, he couldn't disagree with them more. 

“Oh. Nothing…” He mumbled, picking up his planner and letting the keychain fall out of the page.

“Actually I think for the project we should-” Jimin cut himself off from his attempt at changing subjects. How couldn't he stop when he looked up to see Jungkook staring at him like that. He looked like he'd seen a ghost or something, and Jimin really did start to panic.

“Uh, Jungkook? Jungkook are you okay?”

Jungkook didn't move, gaze glued on the red strawberry that now dangled off his planner. Jimin followed his gaze, raising a brow.

“Dude..are you-”

“Where did you get that from?”

Jimin stared down at his keychain.

“This?”

Jungkook nodded slowly.

“Busan I guess...I've had for a while though…”

Jungkook put down his ramen cup, running a hand through his hair.

“This can't be…did you say Busan?”

Jimin nodded, getting more weirded out by the moment.

“” Jungkook hissed.

“What..?"

“ ” He continued, his hair starting to stick up in different directions due to the amount of times he kept running his hand through it. Jimin frowned, about to ask what was wrong when the other suddenly shot up, practically speed walking out of the room and in the process almost tripping twice.

Jimin blinked in confusion, eyebrows raising when he heard what sounded like a crash coming from the room Jungkook had disappeared into.

“Jungkook..?”

Silence, then another crash. Jimin sat up.

“Jungk-” But Jungkook was already walking back into the room, eyes wide with what Jimin could only describe as excitement.

“Jimin...holy you're Jimin” He was saying and the other laughed nervously.

“Ya..I'm Jimin. We established that forever ago..”

“No no that's not what I mean…” Jungkook answered, pulling something out of his pocket.

“...You're this Jimin” 

Jimin froze, mouth falling open as his eyes landed on the object now being dangled in front of his face. It was a keychain, much like his….except pink. The exact same shade his hair had been back then…

The silence that fell between them next was indescribable, mostly because Jimin couldn't notice it due to the slideshow of memories that was now clouding his head.

“No…” Were the only words that managed to eventually slip out of his lips and he looked up, eyes meeting Jungkook’s which were staring back at him with just as much intensity.

“No way..”

Jungkook nodded.

“Ya…”

 

 

Jimin hadn't been expecting his evening to end on a bench outside some random cafe. The sun was only beginning to set, cast a dull orange light on the landscape. If he looked closely, he could see some purple and blue in the sky as well, but Jimin had never been one to dwell on the little details.

A quiet ring was enough to pull him out of his dazed state of mind and he looked up to see Jungkook exiting the cafe, two cups in hand.

“Here.” He said, handing one to Jimin.

“It's a strawberry milkshake...the only thing with strawberry they had.”

“Thank you” Jimin mumbled, smiling nervously.

After the sudden realization had hit them back at the apartment, they'd both ended up stuck again in the deafening silence that had weighed down the whole room. It was Jimin who'd taken the initiative to do anything about it.

“Let's go for a walk or something… I don't think we can talk here”

Jungkook had immediately agreed and had followed Jimin out. They'd walked around for a bit, but the silence hadn't gone anywhere. It was Jungkook who'd spotted the cafe and insisted they stop there.

Even now as Jungkook sat down, Jimin immediately knew he wouldn't say anything, bringing back their dreaded silence. It was up to him to get them somewhere.

“So-”

“Jimin-”

They both stopped, chuckling when they realized they both indeed have something to say.

“You go first” Jungkook insisted and Jimin nodded, pausing when he realized he wasn't even sure what he was going to say.

“Um..so how has life been?” He asked, and Jungkook snickered, obviously sensing his nervousness. Jimin glared at him, face flushing a bit despite himself.

“Oh shut up, if you've got a better question let me hear it.”

Jungkook looked away, bringing his cup which Jimin knew for a fact, was filled with coffee, to his lips.

“I know that's not what you want to ask.” He mumbled and Jimin blinked, chucking when he realized that Jungkook was right...that wasn't what he wanted to know.

“Why didn't you come back?”

Jungkook didn't answer at first, and for a second Jimin was scared that their silence had returned. Well, at least until the other let out a long sigh.

“I'm sorry. I couldn't.”

Jimin pursed his lips, his untouched milkshake feeling increasingly colder to the touch.

“Why not?”

“She wouldn't let me come back. My mom...after the divorce she kept me away from all my fathers friends and relatives, most of them being in Busan.”

Jimin blinked.

“Divorce?”

Jungkook nodded.

“Ya. I found out on the same day I left that summer.” He chuckled.

“You didn't cry too much did you?”

Jimin scoffed, looking away with a light blush.

“Are you kidding?” That was all I did for weeks…”

Something in Jungkook’s eyes softened and he looked down, scratching the back of his neck.

“Sorry..”

Jimin shook his head, laughing lightly.

“Don't apologize, I was a crybaby back then, you of all people should know that.”

Jungkook chuckled.

“Yeah”

Another silence fell between them again, and this time Jungkook broke it.

“How about you? What’ve you been up to?”

Jimin shrugged.

“Not much. We moved from that town a couple years after you left, and we've been since then. My parents are still there right now actually.” He answered. Jungkook nodded.

“And your hair? When did you change it?”

At this Jimin scoffed.

“Middle school. I didn't have a choice...it was hard enough having two dads, but adding the pink hair was basically the same thing as begging for a bad reputation.”

 “..Not that changing it avoided that anyways” He mumbled the last part, but Jungkook still heard, his face furrowing in concern almost immediately.

“Were you bullied for it?” He asked, blunt as usual. Jimin let out a wry laugh.

“Bullying would be an understatement. This one year some kid even-” He stopped, realising what he was about to say.

“Don't worry about it. That was in the past anyways” He mumbled, finally taking a sip out of his milkshake. Jungkook didn't buy it though, frown deepening.

“This kid did what?” He asked, voice serious and Jimin blushed.

“No need to look so serious, it was nothing huge. This stupid kid and his friends just thought I'd be funny to take a video of…” Jimin flushed and Jungkook paled.

“No..” He mumbled and Jimin laughed, shaking his head.

“It's okay, they didn't get far before a teacher walked in on the scene. Really, the most they did was kiss..” He shrugged.

“We moved after that anyways. The next neighborhood was a lot less worse...still bad, but not that much.”

Jungkook stared at him with a mixture of concern and disbelief.

“I'm so sorry..” He mumbled and Jimin frowned.

“What for? It had nothing to do with you.” He assured, but Jungkook shook his head.

“I don't know...I just feel like I could have been there…” He muttered and Jimin laughed lightly.

“I'm sure you would have if you could, but it's not like you had control over where you were, plus you had your own stuff going on, I'm sure the divorce must have been difficult for you.”

Jungkook didn't say anything and Jimin sighed, keeping his gaze forward.

“How about the cake shop? How is it doing?” Jungkook finally asked. Jimin nodded, a small smile lighting up his face.

“It's good I guess. Mrs. Kwang retired, and oh!” Jimin sat up suddenly, face brightening.

“Myungho and Hari got married!”

Jungkook blinked in surprise.

“Really? That sourpuss got married?”

Jimin hit him playfully.

“Don't be like that, Myungho really liked you you know. Plus I thought they were cute.” He defended and Jungkook chuckled, evidently happy for the two.

“That's good to hear” He mumbled.

“Ya..”

This time the silence that followed was a lot more comfortable and Jimin sipped out of his cup, a small smile on his face.

“I still can't believe it's really you.” He mumbled.

“I'd given up on ever seeing you again after the third summer where you didn't show up.”

He blushed looking away before adding.

“And that's saying a lot, considering the fact that I had a huge crush on you.”

Jungkook snickered from beside him.

“I kinda guessed after that kiss on the cheek.”

Jimin groaned, cheeks flushing even more.

“Ugh, don't remind me about that…”

“Why? I thought it was cute~” Jungkook teased, earning a light smack and a “shut up” from Jimin.

“Oww, why are you even getting offended? it's not like I didn't like you too” He claimed and Jimin’s eyes widened.

“You did?”

Jungkook blinked.

“You can't be serious? I thought it was obvious..”

Jimin tsked “so I was oblivious the whole time...” He mumbled and Jungkook laughed.

“Oblivious, but cute~” He teased and Jimin glared, a small smile still on his lips.

“Let's go back to the apartment.” He grumbled, faking annoyance. Jungkook chuckled.

“Fine, if you insist.”

 

 

It all felt like a dream to Jimin. The walk back to the apartment, the next few hours they spent working on the project, doing more chatting than actual work, and even the short walk to the train station. None of it felt real, it felt all too good to be true.

“Thanks for today. It was nice.” Jimin thanked once they'd reached the platform. The station was practically empty except for a few people here and there, none of which paid them any attention. Jungkook nodded, an evident smile on his face.

“Ya it was.” He answered, before quietly chuckling.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Jimin asked.

“Nothing just...it's almost like back then on that day, but reversed. You're the one getting on the train now” Jungkook answered, just as the train began pulling up. Jimin sent one glance at it before returning his gaze to Jungkook.

“Well in that case, we might as well reenact it.” He suggested, not giving Jungkook time to interpret his words before pulling him down by the collar, place a quick peck on his cheeks before turning to leave. 

It was a split second decision, Jimin could tell by the slight tremor in the hand that pulled him back. He could only gape when a second later he was facing Jungkook again. Except this time they were close, close enough for Jimin to feel the other's breath against his lips as he spoke

“Not this time” 

It wasn't his first kiss, but considering the fact that his actual first wasn't quite pleasant, it was definitely the best. Just as he'd expected, Jungkook tasted like coffee, but it wasn't the usual kind of bitter that made Jimin cringe. No. This bitterness was definitely something he could get used to. He kissed back, wondering if Jungkook tasted strawberries as he kissed him..

Jungkook pulled away first, a satisfied smile on his face.

“Your train.” He simply said and Jimin flushed, looking back to see the train doors still open.

“O-oh, alright…see you tomorrow?” He managed to respond and Jungkook nodded, lips still pulled into a grin.

Just as it had last time, it felt weird and wrong pulling away from Jungkook, except this time Jimin wasn't fighting back tears. He knew Jungkook wasn't going away this time. The grin on the others face and the obvious fist bump he'd done with the air when he thought the train had gone far enough and Jimin couldn't see him, was enough of an assurance.

 

 

A/N

Sequel cause you guys asked and and I luv u               ( ˘ ³˘)♥