Him

kookmin (jikook) one shots

If there was one thing Jimin disliked about his mother, it was her uncanny ability to befriend whoever she laid her eyes on. Usually he was quite content with her unnecessarily social lifestyle- mainly because she never got him involved- but today was quite different. 

“Oh come on chim chim it's not that bad.”

Jimin whined at the ridiculous nickname his mother had taken to calling him whenever she tried to appeal to him. He continued to stare at the humongous building in front of him. 

“I'm supposed to be studying for my bio test right now” He grumbled, earning an eye roll from his mother. 

“Oh come on, you're always studying. Take a break once in a while.” His mother replied. Jimin pouted. 

“If I wanted a break I'd go on Netflix, not to some get together with your snob- I mean rich friends. What am I even going to be doing there? ”

His mother turned shaking her head at him as she opened the car door. 

“Boy, you need to get out more. Plus you don't have to hang with us adults, I'm pretty sure Sunghye has a son, you can get to know him.”

Jimin groaned. He got out plenty- he kinda didn’t have a choice since he was friends with such a social butterfly as Taehyung. Plus he didn’t want to hang out with this ‘son’- there went his plan of sitting in a dark corner with expensive dessert and playing on his phone. 

“Well, are you coming?” His mother asked from outside. He sighed, opening his door. 

“Like I have a choice”

 

…………….. 

 

“Ah, Ji Eun, I'm so glad you could make it!” A long haired woman greeted them at the doorway. His mother hugged the woman, a bright grin on her face. 

“Wouldn't miss it for the world.”

Jimin tried not to gape at the huge interior of the building as well as its incredibly fancy decor. 

“And you must be Jimin.” The woman continued, effectively startling the young teen. 

“I've heard so much about you.” She chirped. Jimin smiled at the…compliment? 

“Are the others here yet?” His mother asked and the woman- Sunhye he guessed- laughed. 

“Ya, they're out back at the patio. My husband is out of town so we ladies got the house to ourselves” She giggled. Jimin wanted to die. Just perfect, they were all ladies and he was going to be the only kid. Wait, hadn't his mother said something about this woman having a son?

“Don't worry Jimin, you don't have to put up with us ladies, I have a son and I'm sure you'll love him.”

Yup there it was. Last time Jimin had spent time with one of his mother's friend's kid they had been grade school children and it had been the most stressful thing he'd ever had to do. 

“The patios just through that door, I'll go get him.”

Jimin watched as his mother walked in the direction of the patio, slowly following behind her. The patio was already filled with various women that he didn't recognized and once again Jimin began regretting his life choices. 

A series of greetings rang through the room and his mother immediately got socializing, introducing him to every single one of the poshly dressed women. The whole thing was so fancy that he was beginning to regret wearing a sweater and a simple pair of jeans. 

“Ah Jimin, come meet my son”

Jimin stopped midway of thanking the women who'd just been showering him in compliments. He turned, recognizing the voice immediately. He already had his polite smile on- the same one he used when trying to get on the good side of new people. However, the smile slowly disappeared and he felt the blood in his face drain as he was faced with someone that was definitely familiar to him. 

“Jimin, this is Jungkook”

Jimin continued to stare at the poker faced boy in front of him. He definitely recognized the sharp features etched on his face, as well as the permanently cocky aura that seemed to surround him. 

Of course he recognized Jeon Jungkook, how wouldn’t he recognize the person who may or may not have taken his ity just two days ago.

Jimin didn't realize he'd been staring till his mother elbowed him lightly. 

“U-uh yeah, nice to meet you Jungkook. I'm uh, Jimin”

Jungkook wasn't given a chance to speak as his mother interrupted.

“Jungkook why don't you show Jimin around, you know, get to know each other . Ooh, you should take him to the game room!”

‘Oh God’ Jimin thought in his head. This was not happening. 

“Ya sure” Jungkook’s voice was calm, the low sound only serving to intimidate Jimin further. 

“I'll call you both down when dinners ready okay?” Both boys nodded (well Jungkook nodded while Jimin made a strangled sounding noise) 

“Alright have fun” Mrs. Jeon chirped, practically ushering the two away. Before she left, he heard his mother whisper a quiet ‘wow that's an attractive boy you got there’ to which the other woman replied with a ‘your son is quite adorable too’. Jimin cringed. 

“So” A low voice interrupted his hard-core judging of the women and Jimin turned to face the young Jeon. They were inside the house now, but could still hear the loud chattering coming from the patio. 

“Jimin correct?” 

Jimin gaped at the question. Did he not remember? Well they’d both been pretty drunk so…

“Ya” Was all he settled for saying.

“You look familiar, have we met?” Jungkook asked. ‘Okay’ Jimin thought, he definitely didn’t remember. That explained why Jungkook had blatantly ignored him at school since that day- not that it mattered anyways because it’d have been unusual for someone like the other to be seen associating with someone like him.

“We go to the same school.” Jimin answered, hoping to leave it at that.

‘also we kinda drunk ed last friday.’ He finished in his head. Jungkook continued to stare at him and the shorter shivered when his gaze ran up and down his body.

“Cool.” 

“Uh, um, wanna go to the game room?” Jungkook asked, scratching the back of his head.

“Um ya, sure.” Jimin answered nervously. Neither of them spoke as the taller led them down a set of stairs. Jimin took in the lavish designs of the house, marveling at just how extravagant and expensive everything looked. His gaze traveled back to boy before him and he bit his lips as he was forced to remember.

 

Jimin couldn’t even remember how Taehyung had managed to convince him to go to a senior party, but knowing the other he probably threatened him with something silly. Either way he’d found himself glaring at no one in particular as he found himself standing by the drink table amidst the chaos of loud music and dancing teenagers.

“Come on try to have some fun Chim chim.”

Jimin had turned to glare at his friend.

“Tae, you know very well that this not my idea of fun.” 

Taehyung had rolled his eyes, hands on his hips.

“I’m doing you a favour here Jimin. You need to get out more, start doing something other than studying and Netflix.” He’d claimed and Jimin had pouted.

“I do other things.”

“All those times I dragged you to the mall doesn’t count.” Taehyung answered, moving past the other and pouring them both a drink of something Jimin was sure was alcohol.

“Here, drink this and forget about all your nerd worries.” 

Jimin glared but took the cup.

“My mom would kill me if she knew I was here.”

Taehyung shrugghed.

“She doesn’t have to, she’s not back till tomorrow evening right?”

Jimin sighed, he really needed to start making better friends.

“You’re such a bad influence.”

Taehyun stuck his tongue out as he watched his friend take a sip out of the cup. Jimin gagged.

“Eww, people drink this stuff willingly?” He whined. Taehyung giggled.

“You’ll get used to it.”

And Jimin did get used to it, in fact a little too much. In a matter of minutes alone both boys were a giggling mess.

“You look so good Jiminie, you should thank me for my amazing makeup skills.”

Jimin giggled at his friend’s comment.

“Don’t be ridiculous I always look this good.”

They both giggled some more before Taehyung’s eyes widened comically.

“Oh my god look.” He whispered

Jimin turned, tilting his head to the side cutely.

“What am I looking at?”

Taehyung pouted.

“Over there dip. Someone obviously wants to talk to you.”

Jimin looked in the direction the other was discreetly trying to point at. He squinted, eyes widening almost immediately. At the far corner of the room someone he immediately recognized was leaning against the wall, a plastic cup brought up to his lips. But it wasn’t only the boy’s extremely attractive features that made something in Jimin tingle, but the way the other’s dark eyes were glued on him.

“Isn’t that Jungkook?” He whispered over at his friend who grinned back at him.

“I told you you looked good, even someone like Jungkook can’t resist you.” Taehyung joked. Jimin hit his friend, the alcohol making the action slightly sloppy.

“Ya, don’t say stupid things.” He mumbled. Taehyung ignored his words, gasping a little as he nudged his friend.

“Look he’s coming over!” 

Jimin’s eyes widened as he turned to see that Jungkook was indeed walking their way.

“Oh my god. What do I do?!” He panicked, turning to his friend. Taehyung grinned back.

“Just act natural. Actually don’t, natural is bad for you. Act anyway but natural.”

Jimin glared at his friend, muttering a quiet ‘gee thanks’

“Okay I’m outta here. Go get him” Taehyung had said before making a run for it.

“Such a ty friend” He mumbled, just as Jungkook reached the table. The other unexpectedly didn’t try to make conversation at first, he merely stopped by Jimin, refilling his cup while keeping his eyes glued on the shorter. Jimin felt himself shiver as Jungkook not so discreetly ran his gaze up and down his body, a small smirk tugging at his lips. Perhaps it had been the alcohol, but the shorter getting a sudden surge of boldness, rose a brow.

“So, are you just going to keep checking me out or are you actually going to try talking to me?”

Jungkook’s smirk had only widened.

“You can’t blame me for staring, it’s not everyday you see someone this easy on the eyes.”

Jimin giggled, eyes disappearing into their usual crescents. He held out a hand.

“I’m Jimin. Park Jimin.” He said, voice slurring. Jungkook had chuckled, taking the other’s hand.

“Jungkook” 

And that was as far as Jimin could remember in detail. All he knew was that from that point forward, there had been a lot of drinking and flirting from them both and suddenly there was a lot of kissing. The next thing he knew he was being woken up from a very panicked looking Taehyung.

“Jimin! Wake up!”

Jimin had opened his eyes to his name being whisper yelled into his ear. 

“Taehyung what the ?” He groggily mumbled.

“Look beside you dip!” Taehyung whispered back. Jimin turned slowly, his sight slowly clearing to reveal a toned chest.

“Holy !” Jimin had exclaimed, sitting up in a second.

“Shhh!” Taehyung shushed him.

“He’s asleep don’t ing wake him up!” 

Jimin blinked, mouth falling open.

“Did we…?”

Taehyung sighed.

“Looks like it. How does your feel?”

Jimin glared at his friend, but groaned once he finally noticed the slight pain in his but. Taehyung chuckled.

“Yup, you guys totally ed.”

Jimin frowned, throwing his hands up.

“That’s not a good thing.”

Taehyung shrugged.

“Why not? Jungkook’s hot so that’s a good score for your first time.”

Jimin scoffed.

“You know what? We’ll talk about this later, go grab my clothes and let’s get out of here. What time is it anyways?”

“It’s 6 in the morning.” 

Jimin nearly tripped as he struggled to pull up his pants.

“What?!”

“Shh!!” Taehyung shushed him again.

“I know, I tried looking for you last night but I couldn’t find you, then I ran into this really attractive guy- I think Seokjin was his name - and well...let’s just say I kinda just woke up not that long ago as well.”

Jimin buried his face in his hands.

“Hey, it’s not that bad, I got ed too.” Taehyung tried, attempting to comfort the other.

Jimin glared at him.

“Ya but it’s wasn’t your ‘first’ time” He hissed. Taehyung sighed.

“Just let’s go, we’ll talk about this when we’re not hungover.

Jimin nodded, slowly rubbing his temple where his head had started to throb. There was a slight shuffle from the bed and in slight panic he shrugged on his shirt, ushering Taehyung outside and quietly shutting the door behind him.

Like that both boy’s made their way through the trashed house, taking in all the mess that had been made the night before. Jimin felt slightly bad for whoever would have to clean everything up.

“I’m never going to another party again.” He mumbled, stepping over a sleeping body. Taehyung chuckled.

“As long as we’re still friends you’ll probably have to”

 

“So, this is the game room.”

Jimin was brought out of his thoughts by the low voice of the very person he’d been thinking about. He tried not to gape too obviously at the fancy room, equipped with leather couches, a pool table and huge flat screen tv.

“Nice” He whispered and Jungkook nodded.

“Ya, it’s pretty sweet. I probably spend more time in here than in my actual room.”

“You play pool?”Jimin couldn’t help asking, staring at the table. 

“Ya once in awhile when I have friends over. Do you?”

Jimin couldn’t help laughing. Last time he tried playing pool it had been at a relative’s and well let’s just say it wasn’t his thing.

“I wish.” He said, earning a chuckle from the other.

“I could teach you.”

Jimin turned, eyes wide as he took in the small smile on Jungkook’s lips. He blushed, suddenly remembering how it had felt to have those lips on his, traveling down his neck..his torso..

“You okay?”

Jimin’s face was beet red at this point and he coughed, noticing the water filter at the corner of the room.

“Ya I’m fine I-I think I just need water, um can I?”

Jungkook nodded, eyes still glued on him.

He was just barely halfway through the cup of water when..

“Is this about the party?”

Jimin choked on the water, the liquid dripping down his chin. 

“I thought- you said-I thought you didn’t remember?” He stuttered. Jungkook didn’t say anything as he made his way to the other, using his thumb to wipe away the trickle of water on the shorter’s chin. Jimin blushed, moving back to cover his face in embarrassment.

“Oh god. You remember.”

Jungkook looked down.

“Ya, sorry. I didn’t know how to react at first so I just pretended that I forgot, but that’s not really fair for you.”

Jimin spread his fingers peeking through them.

“This is so awkward.” He mumbled.

“Ya I know. It was your first time too…”

Jimin’s eyes widened and he fell on his knees, covering his eyes again.

“Oh my god” He muttered

“ You could tell? Was it that bad?”

Jungkook’s eyes widened with slight panic.

“N-no that’s not what I meant! You were great! No, I mean- you told me before we f-”

“Stop!” Jimin exclaimed, shooting up from the ground to clasp his hands over the taller’s mouth.

“Just stop talking.” He mumbled, looking down. A moment of silence passed and Jimin hesitantly moved his fingers from the other’s lips.

“So…” Jungkook began.

“Would it be a bad move to ask you out right now?”

Jimin froze, not sure he had heard right.

“What?”

Jungkook looked away, a slight tinge of pink in his cheeks.

“Truth is while it was not my original intention to get into your pants on our first meeting, I may or may not have been sporting a small crush on you” He mumbled, voice gradually growing quieter.

Jimin blinked.

“On me?” He whispered back. Jungkook nodded, still avoiding eye contact.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you at school but I was too nervous...then the party happened and I thought if I spoke to you you’d hate me cause I pretty much took your ity, then you showed up at my house an-”

“Jungkook.” Jimin interrupted the rant. The taller man finally turned to make eye contact, facing Jimin’s dazed expression.

“You like me?” 

Jungkook looked down and Jimin wanted to die because one, Jungkook was acting so cute, two, Jungkook had ed him, three, Jungkook was asking him out and four, Jeon ing Jungkook!!!

“So...is that a yes or a no?” The taller mumbled. Jimin, still shocked by everything that was happening didn’t answer and Jungkook sighed.

“So a no then?”

Jimin blinked.

“What? No. I- well I always figured my first would be with someone I’m in a relationship with so…”

Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“Yes then?”

Jimin flushed looking down.

“Ya I guess.” He mumbled. He looked up slowly, face darkening even more when he found Jungkook grinning down at him.

“Can I kiss you?”

“Wha- we haven’t even been on a date yet” Jimin mumbled. 

“You’re really going to bring up a date after we’ve already fuc-”

“Ya!” Jimin interrupted, face flushing once more. Jungkook laughed.

“Alright I won’t kiss you” He said, messing up the shorter’s hair. Jimin looked down, mumbling a quiet ‘I never said no..’

Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“Wait so I can?”

Jimin made a small sound at the back of his throat as Jungkook neared him, shutting his eyes tightly. However the impact never came, and instead he felt a soft peck on his forehead. He opened his eyes slowly.

‘You’re so cute.” Jungkook said cheekily, making the other pout.

“You’re the one who wanted to kiss..” He mumbled. 

“Ya but you don’t have to look so scared.” The taller answered.

“I wasn’t scared, I was jus-”

And that was when Jungkook kissed him. It wasn’t long and heated like Jimin remembered it being that night at the party. It was soft, the taller’s lips barely grazing his at first before pressing down harder. Jimin whined because , Jungkook was kissing him...he was kissing Jungkook.

“Hey boys, dinner is- oh”

Both boys separated at the speed of light, turning to face Jungkook’s mother who was now grinning like she’d just witnessed the best thing in the world- which technically she had.

“Oh” She repeated

“Oh my. I’ll leave you both to come up when you’re ready.”

Both boys stood there in awkward silence as they watched the woman retreat up the stairs. As soon as she was out of sight Jimin fell into a crouching position, once again covering his face with his hands while Jungkook threw his head back, face now the same shade as Jimin's.

 

Well .

 

 

A/N

Well...... This happened