Special: Our Ex-Secret Agent Boyfriends Are So Pretty

Operation L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been one month since Jonghyun and Kibum had started dating.

 

It had been the most interesting, fun, amazing experience Jonghyun had ever had. Kibum was completely different than any girl or boy Jonghyun had ever dated. He was on a whole nother level, and top notch like caviar in Jonghyun's book.


He was a man. A beautiful, y, young, adorable guy, yet he had the characteristics of a girl. An upper-class girl that had the things Jonghyun had imagined in his ideal wife. It only made it better that Kibum wasn't a girl, so there were certain things he didn't need to do and Jonghyun knew the right way to treat him.

 

Kibum was caring, sweet, attentive, a good cook, dancer, painter, and singer. He was bright, positive, fun-loving and confident. He had a cool indifference normally but Jonghyun could make him turn shy and embarrassed easily.

 

When he acted childish or upset was when he was most cute. When he was angry, which happened to be often since he was easily jealous and had a temper, he was scary. Good thing was that Jonghyun knew his weaknesses. Just like most girls, new clothes, kisses and something sweet.

 

Kibum had come over to Jonghyun's house with grocery bags. He said he was worried Jonghyun wasn't eating healthy and was now cooking in his kitchen, wearing a pink apron. It wasn't the first time, since Kibum often did things like that.

 

He was back in college and Jonghyun was teaching at the girls' school still but Kibum met him outside for lunch. The girls hadn't recognized Kibum since he looked so different and Kibum just pretended he didn't know them.

 

Now that the girls saw Jonghyun had a boyfriend and was clearly batting for the other team, they didn't come onto him anymore. That didn't stop Kibum from worrying and questioning him often.

 

“Were you good today, or do I need to go there and do some hair-pulling?” Kibum asked seriously.

 

Even if Kibum doubted him, which he understood he had reasons to, Jonghyun didn't find it annoying. That Kibum actually had an interest and worried about him still surprised him.

 

Even if Kibum was nagging, Jonghyun couldn't help admiring his beauty, the first thing he'd fell for. How can someone be so perfect, he thought as he studied the radiating boy's features for the millionth time.

 

“Jonghyun, are you listening to me? Yah, Kim Jonghyun!” Kibum said angrily, waving a cooking spoon in his face.

 

Jonghyun sighed and smiled goofily at him in contentment and love. He didn't seem to care if Kibum was upset with him.

 

“-can't believe you're spacing out again. I swear if something really happened, I'll-I'll...” he spouted, getting cutely tongue-twisted in his anger.

 

Jonghyun pulled him on his lap. Kibum looked cutely displeased, glaring, pouted cutely, and crossed his arms stubbornly. Jonghyun only grinned widely in his charming way and moved to kiss him.

 

“No,” Kibum said firmly, moving back and pointing the spoon at him in warning.

 

Jonghyun chuckled at his cute attitude, finding this fun. Kibum could be so cute when he was irritated. Their playful, joking personalities suited each other perfectly.

 

“Nothing happened today either, Bummie.”

 

Kibum eyed him fiercely and he wisely kept his innocent, sweet, puppy grin.

 

“Good,” Kibum said coolly, turned his head, and went to stand up.

 

Jonghyun held him there and whined in complaint. He hadn't gotten his reward for being a good boy yet.

 

“Just one,” Kibum said strictly, still mad at him for some reason.

 

Jonghyun felt excited as Kibum leaned towards him. If he had a tail, it would be wagging. Kibum 's soft, sweet lips touched him platonically and it wasn't enough for Jonghyun.

 

Before Kibum could pull away, Jonghyun wrapped his fingers behind his head and pulled him down gently to continue the kiss. Kibum didn't seem reluctant, so he figured he was already forgiven. He moved his lips sweet and encouragingly on the younger's. Kibum kissed him back with the familiar warmth he loved, then ran his teeth along his lip.

 

Jonghyun loved how he could still get so lost in Kibum's kisses. Kibum didn't have a lot of experience but he had natural skill. He'd only gotten better with practice and it was not good for Jonghyun's nerves. They'd done some wonderful things, but he was sure Kibum wasn't ready to lose his ity. Jonghyun could be patient and take it slow, but it was hard to keep his mind straight when Kibum was being so coaxing.

 

Kibum smirked when Jonghyun hummed and teased his tongue slowly inside. He wrapped his arm around Jonghyun's neck and rocked against him as he took him fully in a dominant, seductive, hot kiss. Jonghyun sat back and enjoyed it, running his hand down Kibum's slim back and eagerly into his shirt. Kibum seemed to purr against him and his kiss grew more enthusiastic.

 

Then suddenly Kibum jumped up, taking his delicious mouth and tempting body out of reach to the stove, leaving a dazed, tortured Jonghyun behind.

 

“Crap, I burnt the pasta!” Kibum said disappointedly.

 

He hurriedly took it off the burner, tried to make it tasty, put it on plates and tried to make it pretty. Jonghyun just watched, slightly amused and slightly annoyed.

 

Kibum didn't seem to know or care about what he'd done to Jonghyun's body. That he was more interested in the food than continuing what he'd started made Jonghyun think he was still just a kid and want to teach him a lesson. As Kibum set the food at the table and sat down, Jonghyun pondered that how he used to be his teacher and was now his older, more experienced boyfriend, it might be fine.

 

“The taste just isn't right now. I can't eat this,” Kibum said with a pout, gazing sadly down at the discolored food he'd taken a bite of.

 

Jonghyun reached for the plate and set it aside. Kibum looked even more upset that Jonghyun didn't want to eat the dinner. Kibum really hated when he failed at anything. Jognhyun thought it might have been better to pretend it tasted good to make him feel better, but Kibum hated it when he lied.

 

“Let's forget a healthy meal tonight and just order take out,” Jonghyun suggested lightly in a way not to hurt his wounded pride further.

 

Kibum sighed and reached in his pocket for his phone. He started flipping through numbers on it.

 

“What do you want? Chicken, pizza, Thai, jajangmyun..” he said tonelessly.

 

Jonghyun leaned over and set a comforting hand on Kibum's leg.

 

“Can we wait a bit? Before we eat, there's something I want to do together.”



“Sure, I don't have much an appetite anyway,” he said sulkily.

 

Kibum hadn't smiled in ten minutes and Jonghyun missed it.

 

“Let's go to the bedroom,” he suggested brightly.

 

“Huh?” Kibum said in confusion, then yelped in surprise when Jonghyun lifted him from the chair bridal style.

 

“Why are you holding me like this? What do we have to do in the bedroom?” Kibum said curiously, but he didn't seem objected to it or as upset anymore.

 

Jonghyun kissed him warmly. Kibum shut up, looking at him with wide, scared, knowing eyes.

 

“Baby, you talk too much,” Jonghyun said teasingly.

 

“Jjong, I-I don't know if I'm ready for this,” he stuttered as Jonghyun tossed him on the bed and rolled next to him.

 

“Let's just give it a shot,” he said persuasively and sweetly brushed his cheek.

 

Kibum swallowed nervously, a blush heating his white cheeks and nodded. Jonghyun had never seen him so quiet and he found his shyness endearing. Jonghyun smiled affectionately at him as he crawled and lowered himself over Kibum.

 

Kibum was incredibly shy, stiff, and placid under his fingers, though Jonghyun was passionately gentle and not much different than other times. Kibum shook as Jonghyun's hands reached up his shirt and it worried Jonghyun since they'd successfully gotten this far before.

 

He kissed Kibum chastely and got up from the bed. Kibum bit his lip and looked down with guilt, tears beginning to form in his eyes. Jonghyun pulled out a wig and uniform from his closet he'd been saving and jumped on the bed.

 

“Let's try it with this,” he said brightly with a big grin.

 

Kibum looked from it back to Jonghyun in disbelief and slowly growing anger.

 

“So you really did have this all along? If you like girls, you should just date one instead of asking your boyfriend to co-splay,” he snapped angrily, more tears filling his beautiful feline eyes.

 

“No, baby that's not it. I love you just the way you are and that you are a boy. I just thought you might be more comfortable in this at first. You were such a bold person and you were able to seduce me then. I thought maybe it could give you some confidence around me, since you get so shy when we get intimate,” Jonghyun explained sheepishly.

 

“So why can't you wait for myself to get more comfortable with things first?” Kibum whined.

 

“I've been wanting you for a long time and waiting but it hasn't changed. I just want your first time over so we can be intimate and have fun..” Jonghyun whined, getting sulky and upset himself.

 

He knew as much as Kibum liked things his way, he'd give in if Jonghyun really wanted it. Jonghyun didn't want to push him but Kibum wanted this too and he was just being scared, so Jonghyun had to lead him and show that everything would be fine.

 

Sorry, this is the only time I'm going to be a bit of a jerk, he thought.

 

“It's my first time. I want it to be special,” Kibum said weakly, biting his lip nervously.

 

Jonghyun could see the gears working in Kibum's head in his favor.

 

“I'll make it special, I promise,” he said softly, took Kibum's hand and kissed his finger where their silver couple ring sat.

 

Kibum seemed to melt at his touch and his expression turned warm and trusting.

 

“I'll try it,” he said softly and reached for the uniform with determination.

 

Five minutes later, Kibum came out in the tight uniform and blonde wig. It looked somewhat strange on him now that Jonghyun clearly knew he was a boy. He could see the remnants of it in his broad shoulders, long, flat torso, sharp jaw, thick eyebrows and muscular thighs. But he still looked beautiful and feminine enough to make Jonghyun catch his breath.

 

Kibum seemed to be feeling a bit shy about it as Jonghyun raked his eyes down his body and blushed slightly.

 

“If anybody saw this, it would seem really weird,” he muttered.

 

Jonghyun took his hand and pulled Kibum roughly on top of him as they fell back on the bed. Kibum let out a shriek in surprise, then smirked down confidently at Jonghyun and wrapped his arms around his neck. His skirted body stretched along Jonghyun's length, starting a fire between them. Jonghyun's fingers ran along his slim waist, itching to get started.

 

“Good thing I'm the only one living here and there's no windows in my room,” he joked.

 

“This is the only time I'm dressing like this,” Kibum warned him sternly.

 

Jonghyun cut him off with a hot kiss that made him moan sweetly.

 

“I really like it but I'd rather have everything off you,” he murmured needily as he started to do just that, uniform ribbon first.

 

“Sunseng,” Kibum said in playful offense as Jonghyun slipped the ribbon off and started ing the shirt.

 

Jonghyun smiled in amusement and lowered his lips to Kibum's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter