Target Sighted

Operation L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you both understand what I'm asking, right?” Onew confirmed over the phone once again.

 

Kibum sighed dramatically. Taemin next to him in the passenger seat of the car smiled reassuringly and patted his leg.

 

“Yeah, I got it for the millionth time,” Kibum said in irritation. “Just remember what you promised.”

 

“Me too!” Taemin piped up brightly.

 

“One pair of silver Jeremy Scott winged shoes and one life-time supply of banana milk. Will that suit you?” he said grudgingly.

 

“Yup. Gotta go discuss our seduction plan. Bye bye, prez,” Kibum said in a mockingly sweet, feminine voice and hung up.

 

Taemin took his phone and set it in Kibum's pink and white polka-dotted bag.

 

“Freaking tofu man has to con me into acting like a woman when I've already got enough people in the world questioning my gender,” Kibum grumbled.

 

Taemin again patted his leg and smiled brightly at him.

 

“Umma, you're really pretty,” he said sweetly to make his friend's mood change.

 

“Omo, really?” Kibum said in a girly way naturally, his pretty face lighting up and putting his hand up to his cheek.

 

Kibum was wearing a girls uniform, loose socks, a brown wig with two pig tails and pink accessories, and thick feminine make-up that accented his feline features and round lips. He was pretty enough as a guy but dressed as a girl he appeared as a Korean beauty.

 

“I felt like I was looking fat in this uniform...” he said unsurely.

 

“What are you saying, umma? You're nearly as skinny as me!” Taemin giggled, raising his hand over his mouth daintily in his strange habit.

 

“Taemin, stop being so cute! It's too natural for you and I'm worried about girl erts at the school,” Kibum said with a pout as he gazed over at his friend.

 

Taemin's handsome, youthful manly appearance was hidden by a medium length black wig with bangs, a yellow ribbon, a girl's school uniform with fitted socks, and light make-up that made his feminine features more noticeable, especially his big shining eyes. Taemin as a boy and as a girl was too adorable and pretty for words.

 

“So, umma, do we have a plan?” he asked curiously.

 

Kibum tapped the steering wheel with his long, fake nails thoughtfully.

 

“I think if we try seduction on the first day we transferred it will be too strong and make the criminal suspicious and possibly make us enemies. So maybe today should be for adjusting, making friends and observing,” he said thoughtfully, tapping his thick painted bottom lip.

 

“Gotcha!” Taemin said brightly in his soft voice making a fist with his hand as a cheer.

 

Kibum smiled as he watched him, unable to not feel happy and warm when he was with his friend. Taemin was a pure, innocent ball of sunshine. There wasn't a thing not to love about him.

 

Whereas Kibum on the other hand was a different story. He made friends easily at his arts college but he didn't keep them long because he had a difficult personality.

 

Taemin was one of the few friends who'd kept it up and didn't start avoiding or fighting with him. Not that Kibum had a bad personality, it was just that he preferred to speak his mind more often than people like and he could be a bit eccentric.

 

Kibum parked the car roughly since he was still getting used to driving the car he got for his birthday after he'd received his license. Taemin grabbed his purple flowered bag, fixed his skirt, looked once in the mirror to flatten his hair and then stepped out. Kibum grabbed his bag, reapplied some pink lipgloss in the mirror, made sure his curls were perfect and then stepped out as well.

 

He shut the door and clicked the button to lock it. Then he put his keys with the Infinite key chain, a group he knew was all the rage with high school girls now, into his pocket and walked over to Taemin.

 

“Do you think the girls in our class will be pretty?” Taemin asked curiously.

 

Kibum scoffed and rolled his eyes slightly.

 

“Even if they were, it wouldn't matter since we're posing as girls,” he said grudgingly.

 

“I hope we can make some friends. Even if they find out later we're boys,” Taemin said brightly, always the positivist.

 

They were both starting in 3-S although Kibum was actually two years older because Kibum could pass off for much younger than his age. The class, just as the rest of the school was all girls and it was the class where the rumors were going on about. Sometimes there were suspicious sounds from that room after school and girls had talked about a 'fun experience' they'd had there.

 

Girls sometimes had kiss marks the next day, but it was hard to tell if it was from any teacher in the school as Jinki suspected. Still, with his intelligence and appeal, Kibum didn't feel it would take him long to crack the case.

 

Taemin linked his arm through Kibum's and they started walking towards the school. It was a very large brick building with a garden full of students wearing the same uniform as them. There was not a boy in sight, not even the teachers they were supposed to be hunting for.

 

Kibum was used to looks from boys and girls, so he wasn't surprised when students looked their way. Kibum put on a confident smirk and waved to them. Taemin was more shy but friendly with his greetings, bowing slightly instead of waving and putting forth his brightest smile.

 

Kibum thought he'd feel uncomfortable in this girlish guise but he was finding it kind of fun and enjoyed the way the skirt flung airily across his legs as he walked. Taemin was smiling and skipping beside him, seeming like he had no worries in the world. Kibum figured he was probably just thinking about all the banana milk he was going to be getting. Aigoo, he was so crazy for that stuff.

 

They searched through the buildings, campus maps and crowds of girls with long hair and short skirts for their classroom. When they found it, there was a few girls inside already sitting at the desks. They looked at them with curiosity as they went to the teacher, a kind looking, unattractive and balding man in his 40's.

 

“Hello. Are you the transfer students?” he asked politely with a greasy smile.

 

“Yeah, we are. I'm Gwiboon and this is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you,” Kibum answered for them.

 

“Well, for now, have a seat and we'll have you introduce yourselves once class starts,” he suggested and waved them towards the empty desks.

 

“Um, isn't there assigned seats already?” Taemin asked nervously, blinking his big eyes several times.

 

They didn't want to tread on any girls' toes by taking their seats on their first day here.

 

“Oh, that's right,” the teacher said nervously.

 

Kibum eyed him suspiciously as he gazed around the room in thought. He didn't seem like a very competent teacher.

 

“Only those seats are open,” he said, pointing to two desks put together in the center of the room.

 

“Alright, thanks,” Kibum said politely, though he'd always hated sitting in the middle in his school days.

 

Taemin and Kibum sat down and pulled out their notebooks and pencil cases. Kibum took out his glasses, a more feminine style in pink he'd had to buy since his were clearly designed for men and he had bad eye sight. Taemin rested his chin on his hand and lightly flipped his pencil in circles. As girls came into the class room, more curious looks came and then eventually casual questions.

 

By the time class was just about to start, they had already told their hobbies, Kibum saying drawing and cooking and Taemin saying dancing and swimming, their original schools, and their hometowns(all made up).

 

“Okay class, let's get started,” said the balding teacher, tapping a wooden ruler on his desk gently.

 

All the girls stopped chatting and laughing immediately, straightened up and looked forward. They were much more obedient and well-mannered than any other school Kibum had been to.

 

“As you all have noticed, we have two new students joining us today. Girls, please introduce yourselves,” he said in a nervous, shaky voice that had Kibum watching him even more suspiciously.

 

He wondered what could have the man acting so strange and jumpy for. He glanced at Taemin as they stood up and though Taemin was wearing a small, shy smile, he sent Kibum a look that said he was thinking the same thing.

 

Kibum bowed and said in his high, soft-spoken, confident voice, “Annyunghaseyo. My name is Kim Gwiboon. I live in Daegu and just transferred from a public school. My best subject is English and I enjoy cooking and drawing. Please take care of me.”

 

“I wish I was that pretty,” murmurs came from the other students.

 

Kibum smiled more confidently and played with his hair.

 

Taemin bowed deeply, then crossing his legs and folding his hands over his shoulders, he said quietly, “Annyunghaseyo. My name is Lee Taeyeon. I transferred here with Gwiboon and also am from Daegu. Um, I'm not very good at it, but I like dancing and swimming. Please look upon me prettily.”

 

“She's so cute!” light whispers came from the girls.

 

Taemin blushed naturally and bowed again. Then Kibum and Taemin held their skirts underneath them and sat down daintily.

 

“Um, yeah. Thanks for introducing yourselves. Class, treat them nicely and show them around the school, okay?” the balding teacher said in a rush and kept glancing at the clock on the side wall.

 

“Time for English. Today we're studying gerunds...”

 

Blah, blah, blah. All this was too elementary school for Kibum to pay attention.

 

Taemin was busy writing notes so he looked around the room at the other students. Most girls were watching the board and taking notes diligently but there was a few students in the back who were tossing notes to each other or messaging on their phones.

 

He noticed that most of the girls were extremely beautiful, not your average girls on the street, skinny, fashionable, rather tall, long-haired with the latest style of hair being curled in at the ends and dark, and fair skinned. They didn't interest him much but he could see how their mature looks and youth would attract any male.

 

Even if the girls were willing though, it didn't give the teacher the right to take advantage of their students. It was wrong for teachers to fool around with their students and it was wrong to lie about their preference just to get the chance to fool around with young girls. Once he found this guy, he'd never forgive him.

 

Kibum's eyes went back to sharply following the glittery actions of the greasy balding teacher ahead of them. He was short, his hand writing was sloppy, his style was awful, and he was sweating profusely. Though Kibum was mildly curious about what had him so nervous, he doubted that this was their culprit.

 

He was sure these girls were willingly fooling around with teachers and not many girls would fool around with someone like that. Him and Taemin needed to be on the lookout for teachers who were attractive and fairly young.

 

After drawing a bunch of random things in his English notebook and nearly falling asleep from boredom, the bell finally rang. Taemin and Kibum packed their stuff, tossed their small bags over one shoulder and walked out with the rest of the class for break.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Some of the girls who had talked to them earlier invited them to sit at a table together outside and they shared bread together. Most of the conversation around them was about the next exams and that was when he realized these girls were pretty serious students.

 

They were also asking Taemin a million questions about how he made his skin so perfect and shining. Taemin blushed and said it was natural plus some moisturizer. Kibum felt proud of his son yet a bit jealous of how much more attention he was getting.

 

“So, do any of you have boyfriends?” he asked curiously.

 

The long-haired, pretty girls giggled and shook their heads no.

 

“Do you, Gwiboon?”

 

“Well, I've had a few,” Kibum said confidently and tossed his hair off his shoulder.

 

Taemin choked on his bread and the girls patted his back with concern and handed him some water.

 

“Really? No wonder, you're so pretty!”

 

“You have a really mature air about you, too. Boys must really like that image,” they said enviously.

 

“I know and they do. I have a lot of oppas chasing me,” Kibum said with an attractive giggle.

 

“Can we call you unni?”

 

“Teach us how!”

 

“Sure, sure.”

 

Kibum was actually all of their unni away. But he understood he gave off a more aged, femme-fatale image. And if there was one thing he could advise them on, it was how to get a boyfriend.

 

“Taeyeon, do you have a boyfriend?”

 

Taemin shook his head frantically and blushed.

 

“I have never had a boyfriend...”

 

“I want to be your boyfriend!” some girl said jokingly.

 

Taemin looked down and smiled shyly.

 

Taemin really had never had a girlfriend and he was still uncomfortable and getting used to the female species. It must be like heaven for him to be surrounded by this many whereas for Kibum it felt like everyday life since he had a lot of girl friends. He'd never dated though, he was lying about that to up his image.

 

It was all part of his and Taemin's seduction plan. To have one girl who was innocent and sweet and another who was tempting and experienced to draw this teacher(or teachers)out. Not that there was only two types of girls in the world, but that's all they could accomplish with the two of them.

 

“So that teacher was pretty lame....are all the teachers around here like that?” Kibum asked with slight attitude and a bored tone in his voice as he played with his nails.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter