Target Lock On

Operation L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taemin and Kibum again drove to school in their uniforms and girly styles, this time Taemin with a white ribbon and Kibum with a thick headband and long haired wig. They discussed their strategy in the car, but neither had much of a plan yet on how to seduce the teachers into revealing their true natures.

 

“Okay, well I'll just be me and try to talk to him more today. Taemin, you just keep playing sweet, innocent, and terrible at everything and it will make Minho want to keep rescuing you,” Kibum said with finalization.

 

“That's just how I am,” Taemin said apologetically with a shrug that made Kibum laugh.

 

The classes were as boring as they were the day before.

 

Kibum and Taemin chatted with the girls, but they didn't get much more out of them except for the fact that the entire school thought Minho and Jonghyun were 'dreamy' and wanted to believe the rumors that they weren't gay. But that wasn't proof, and Kibum spent the day trying to think of methods that would get some from them.

 

Taemin, who was still in high school and studying for entrance exams, payed close attention in class and took diligent, neat notes that would pass for a girl like he portrayed. Kibum drew full out pictures of what he could do but since he didn't like any of them because they didn't feel strong enough, he tore them from his notebook and stashed them in his bag.

 

He started writing notes in English then played a game to decide which one he should try first. His pen flashed over holding Jonghyun's hand, telling him he was cute, asking him for private lessons, touching his leg, flirting subtly with words, blowing him a kiss and a wink, sitting on his lap, whispering in his ear, and landed on playing with his hair.

 

Kibum decided after all it would be more fun to try to do all of them.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Before the music class started, Kibum went to the girls bathroom to add socks to the heavily padded bra he was wearing, redo his make-up and muss up his hair so it was a bit ier. He wasn't surprised to hear most of the girls in his class giggling and chatting as they did the same thing.

 

“What do you think Jonghyun will look like today?”

 

“Maybe he'll wear shorter sleeves?!”

 

“I hope he wears a low cut tank-top like he did that one day!”

 

There were squeels from the excited girls and Kibum rolled his eyes at their erted thoughts. He wondered if any girls had acted like that when he wore wife-beaters to school.

 

“I love his hair! I want to touch it because it looks so soft!”

 

“Remember that one time he spiked it all up? He looked so y, lock a rock-star!”

 

He heard more feminine giggles and squeals. Kibum wondered if the man really looked that attractive like that, then brushed the thought away quickly as he began imagining it. It made his heart thump in a strange way.

 

“So how does he kiss?” a girl asked teasingly.

 

“I wouldn't know,” another girl giggled back.

 

Then he heard their footsteps fade as they left the room.

 

Kibum came out of the stall and looked at himself in the mirror. He stared at his reflection in thought for a little while then lightly pinned the back of his shirt so it hugged his slim, feminine fake figure nicely. He smirked ily at himself and pointed his finger like a gun at the mirror.

 

“You are so getting it, Kim Junghyun,” he said confidently.

 

Then he walked with a significant sway of his hips out the door that felt way too natural for him.

 

When he walked into the classroom, he stood at the door in the front of the line for the girls waiting. The other girls didn't seem as protective of the spot as he thought they'd be, maybe because he'd become pretty friendly with them. They saw him as a bit of the queen B of the class now and he liked it that way somehow.

 

Jonghyun opened the door and walked in confidently with long strides for his short legs.

 

Today he had a blue t-shirt and his hair was spiked slightly to the side in front but down in back and he was wearing fitted black skinnies. Kibum noticed girls giggle as their eyes travelled immiediately to his exposed muscles and the shape of his small . Kibum thought his looked much better objectively.

 

“Hi ladies! Ready for a harmony with me today?” he said flirtatiously with his charming smile.

 

His attack was strong today and Kibum thought the girls were going to faint. They rushed to his side and asked him random questions before he directed them to their seats. He laughed and answered their questions kindly.

 

Kibum was the last to walk over to him though other girls were still around. His puppy eyes seemed to light up with sparkles just a little bit more when he spotted Kibum coming up next to him.

 

“Good afternoon, Gwiboon. Did you and Taeyeon have a good first day of school?”

 

Kibum smiled and tapped his long fingernail on his slightly open, full lip suggestively in absent thought.

 

“It was pretty uneventful, but boring. I only liked your class,” he said honestly in a slightly sweeter tone than he usually took.

 

Jonghyun smiled widely.

 

“I'm glad you had fun. I hope you enjoy today too,” he said brightly and gestured Kibum to take his seat so they could start class.

 

Kibum pouted that he wasn't getting more of a response. Jonghyun's responses were too much the same as they were to the other girls. Kibum spotted a white fluff in his hair and smirked with a brilliant idea.

 

“Oh, sunseng, you have something in your hair,” he said as he stepped closer.

 

He rested his hand on Jonghyun's broad shoulder and leaned forward so their faces were close. Jonghyun jerked his head to the side so their cheeks didn't collide. Kibum slowly moved even closer, reached his hand up and pulled the fluff with two fingers.

 

He stepped back slowly, showing reluctance as he gently released Jonghyun's shoulder. There was a slightly uncomfortable shift in Jonghyun's eyes and his smile wasn't as naturally bright.

 

“Thanks,” he mumbled as he looked at the fluff between Kibum's nails.

 

“No problem. No fluff gets the better of my sunseng,” he said flirtatiously.

 

Then he winked and blew the fluff away. Jonghyun blinked slowly with slightly widened eyes. Kibum smiled sweetly and turned away with a twirl of his short skirt.

 

He walked to his seat with a tempting sway of his hips and his friends giggled and made motions and smiles of praise and admiration at him. He took his seat next to Taemin, who was smling at him knowingly. Kibum smirked, crossed his legs and drew his attention back to the man in the front of their circle.

 

Jonghyun took out his acoustic guitar and rested his leg on the chair. He played standing up, this time with another sweet folk song that had more of a romantic feel to it. Then he handed them the lyrics and tought them how to sing.

 

He tought them how to harmonize and then traveled around, listening to them carefully as they practiced. He continued to play the guitar for them as he walked.

 

Taemin, though purposefully singing bad, wasn't putting so much effort into it because now he didn't see much of a need to. Kibum was practicing with Taemin and watching as Jonghyun sang with the other girls.

 

Sometimes he'd get close to them and sing together, sometimes he'd affectionately pat their heads or play with their hair and make the girls giggle and blush. He would dance slightly and it was a funny sight to watch. It was y yet annoying the way he bobbed his head constantly to the beat of the music.

 

The sound of the noise was awful to Kibum's sensitive ears because so many were off pitch and on different parts of the song. He closed his eyes and focused on singing sweetly and harmonizing over Taemin's quiet, sweet and faltery voice.

 

Then he heard the guitar getting louder and he knew Jonghyun was close to him. Jonghyun encouraged Taemin to be louder and sang with him for a while.

 

“Good, good, Gwiboon. Your voice is really pretty,” he commented and then passed by to the next girl.

 

It irked Kibum that he'd spent so little time with him than other girls. He purposefully went too high and loud enough for everyone to notice.

 

Jonghyun, who was dancing forward, stopped immiediately and walked backwards to him. He smiled sweetly and looked curiously at Kibum, who showed a slightly embarrassed but still confident and pretty expression.

 

“Do you need some help, Gwiboon?” he asked kindly.

 

“I'm having a bit of a hard time finding the pitch,” Kibum lied with a slight pout as he looked down to the side.

 

Kibum waited a second and then blinked his eyes up hopefully at Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked happy that Kibum had asked him for help and pulled up a chair in front of him. He played the guitar and demonstrated the note.

 

Kibum tried it with him and they sang together, practicing going over and around each other on that same part. Kibum purposefully messed it up, enjoying this game he'd learned from Taemin.

 

Jonghyun helped him patiently but he wore a smirk like he knew exactly what Kibum was u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter